剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Tim, hey, come on.
提姆 你好了没有
You almost ready? This is the longest
你倒是快点 这是你在厕所站得最久的一次了
you've ever been in the bathroom standing up.
我等不及了
Hey, I was voted L.A.'s hottest doctor.
我被选为洛杉矶最性感的医生
Got to really deliver
今天拍艺术照
at my photo shoot today.
肯定要把性感流露出来呀
Okay, you were voted
你是被评为
one of the Mid-Valley's "Doctors to Watch."
中谷市 "生病时该看的医生" 之一
Right, and nobody wants to watch an ugly doctor.
那又怎样 没人想去看一个难看的医生吧
Mm-hmm, true that.
倒也是
Hey, Mom!
嘿 妈
World's Best Doctor looks like
中国好医生
he's going to take it!
非我莫属
Oh, no, a tire flies into the crowd!
轮胎飞进了人群里
Oh, save the babies! The carnage!
快救小孩 这是大屠♥杀♥啊
Hey...
刚听说...
GiGi died.
琪琪死了
What?
你说什么
Oh, no. I know.
天哪 生命易逝
At least she died doing what she loved, you know?
至少她是因为从事她热爱的事业而去世的
Her male nurse.
她的男护士说的
Oh, no!
老子的眉毛 啊啊啊啊啊
I know.
我知道你也很难过
She was almost 90, you know?
不过她也将步入鲐背之年了
She had a full life, and...
她的人生已经圆♥满♥了
What did you do to your face?
你的脸搞了什么鬼
It's really bad, isn't it?
是不是见不得人
Oh, honey, I can only take so much loss in one day.
今天别再出什么事了 我已经受够了
If GiGi's in a better place,
如果琪琪去了更好的地方
can she send us more than $5 for our birthdays?
生日的时候能不能给我们多点钱
It's a better place for her, not us.
对于她来说是个更好的地方 而不是我们
I'm going to miss her.
我会想念她的
She loved our band.
她是我们乐队的脑残粉
She was, like, Funeral Goose's first groupie.
她是葬礼天鹅的头号♥粉丝
She was the only one who ever asked us to turn it up.
她是唯一一个让我们调高音量的人
You know, I'm going to go check on my mom.
我要去看看我妈怎么样了
I'll be right back, okay?
我尽快回来
Stay with your daddy. Yeah, okay.
和你爹呆一块 好的
You know what?
大家振作起来
GiGi wouldn't want all of us to be sad.
琪琪肯定不会希望我们沉浸在悲伤中
What she would want
她希望的是
is for all of us to fix my eyebrow.
我们想办法把我眉毛弄回来
You know, Daddy, it wouldn't look so weird
爸比 如果你把两边都刮成这样
if you just evened them out.
就不会看起来那么奇怪了
You just need a little more off the left.
你只需要刮掉左边的一些眉毛
A little more.
一点点就行
Okay, that's too much.
你多刮了一点
Put some back.
把一些眉毛再弄回去
Put some back?!
再弄回去
I... what? I can't put some back!
咋弄啊 咋整啊
That's hair, that's not how hair works!
这是毛发 毛发不是你想长
If that's how hair worked,
想长就能长
you think I'd walk around looking like this?
不然你以为你♥爸♥咋秃的
Okay, well, just take a little more off the first side
要不就把右边再刮掉一点点吧
and then it will be even.
这样就会平等了
Perfect! You look awesome, Daddy.
完美 爸比你帅呆了
Just like Mr. Pickle.
就像腌黄瓜先生一样
See?
看到了吧
What an amazing lady.
多令人敬爱的一位女士啊
You look like last pick in a gang draft.
你就像黑帮选秀的最后一位选手
You look like my first boyfriend.
你看着像我初恋
Look, I'm all out of options here.
你们以为我想这样吗
I got this photo shoot in, like, an hour,
大约一个小时后我就要去拍写♥真♥了
so it's either
要么看着像
bad-ass-doctor-who- doesn't-play-by-the-rules look,
不走寻常路的酷炫医生
or... this.
要么就像这副蠢样
Now you look like my first boyfriend's parole officer.
现在你看着像我初恋的假释官
Who was my second boyfriend.
我的第二任男友
Can I talk to you in the other room for a second?
我能跟你单独聊聊吗
Yeah, yeah.
好啊
Hi.
姐夫我们来了
Joan wants GiGi's last pie from the freezer.
琼想吃冰箱里琪琪的最后一个派
Oh.
吓死宝宝了
Oooh.
我要瞎了
Do you... you can notice?
你们... 一眼就发现了吗
No. Not really.
我什么也没看到 我没注意
No, it's very subtle. Kind of blends in, I think.
不仔细看是看不出来的 挺对称的
Oh, no, I think that's worse. No, don't.
这样更傻气了 别戴上它
Oh. No, II like it.
杀了我吧 我还挺喜欢的
I'm not sure that's a fix.
我不觉得这样能解决问题
All right, sit down on the toilet and hold still,
坐马桶上别动
this wax is hot.
这个蜡有点火♥辣♥辣的
I've had this dream.
我做过类似的噩梦
Okay.
我动手了啊
I can't figure out how to fix this
等把你脸上的毛给除了
until I have a completely clean canvas.
就能拯救你这张脸了
Yeah, still no clue.
我还是没法子
You know what? Let me try the whole head.
要不拿你整个头试试吧
No, no, please, please.
手下留情啊
Please, I just need some help here!
别帮倒忙啊
Here, let me... I went through
让我来吧 高中的时候
a fierce chola stage in high school.
我是佐拉风格拥护者
Drew on my brows every day.
每天都要画眉毛
Like, Gwen Stefani chola?
像格温·史蒂芬妮那样吗
Then I'd have to draw them on again
留堂的时候我把某个婊♥子♥的头发拔了
after I'd ripped some bitch's hair out in detention.
我又得重新画一遍
Oh, okay, so, actual chola. Yes.
你当年好野 那可不
Hurry, please, okay?
你们能不能快点
I got to get some push-ups in before this photo shoot.
拍写♥真♥之前我还要做引体向上呢
Vamanos!
我可画了啊
Hey, Saul.
嘿 索尔
Hey...
嘿
Oh, no!
妈的你是要笑死我吗
It's my eyebrows, isn't it?
你是在笑我的眉毛对不对
You can, you can barely...
一点都...
Tell?
看不出来吗
Oh, no, I just peed a little.
哦 我有点笑尿了
Oh, you can barely tell.
一点都看不出来啊
Now you're the dummy!
现在你你哑心无言了
Hey, he just peed himself.
嘿 他刚刚尿裤子了
Don't worry about it, I can Photoshop that out.
别担心 我可以把它P掉的
Really?
真的吗
Hey, uh, think you could...
嘿 额 想着你可以...
you could help me with my little issue?
你可以帮我解决这点小问题嘛
If I can Photoshop my wedding photos
我都能把自己的结婚照
so I'm next to a woman for my mom,
P到我自己站在女人旁边
I can do this.
你 小事啦
All right.
好吧
All right, everyone, say, "Malpractice!"
好吧 大伙 来说 "玩忽职守"
Oh, no, you're eating GiGi's last pie!
哦不是吧 你把琪琪死前做的派吃掉了
Well, if I didn't, she would have died for nothing.
如果我没吃的话 她就死都没意义了
No, honey, I can't believe that you dug that out of the trash.
不 宝贝儿 我无法相信你把它从垃圾堆挖出来了
She baked a hearing aid into that.
她烤之前把助听器掉进去了
I haven't found it yet.
而我还没吃到
Oooh, Valley Doctors magazine finally sent me
山谷医生杂♥志♥终于
the link to the article.
把文章的链接发我了
What?
什么
No, no!
不 不
No!
不
No, look at this!
不 看看这个
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表