剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
This is fun, Mommy. Yeah.
真有趣 妈妈 是的
I like hanging out, just us two. Me, too.
我喜欢就咱俩一起玩 我也是
We're the best ones.
我们是最棒的
Right?
对吗
Bam. Mmmm.
干杯 嗯
Hey, remember how this afternoon,
记得今天下午
you thought that you were pregnant?
你以为自己怀孕了吗
Oh, yeah, dodged a bullet there.
哦是的 真的逃过一劫啊
Yeah, tell me about it.
呵呵 我可逃不过呢
Listen, it made me think that it's probably time
这让让我觉得也许是时候
for you to learn how women actually become pregnant.
告诉你女人真正会怀孕是怎样的
Have you heard of sex?
听说过性♥爱♥吗
Is that the present that Tyler always surprises Clementine with?
是泰勒总是用来送给克莱的惊喜礼物吗
What?
什么
He's always asking her if she likes it
当他送给克莱的时候
when he gives it to her.
总是在问她喜不喜欢
That's... nice. That's... uh-huh.
那... 真好...
No, um, sex is something really special
不 性♥爱♥呢
between two adults who love each other.
对于两个相爱的成人来说是非常特别的
Like you and Daddy. Exactly.
像你和爸爸 完全正确
Or you and Uncle Matt. No, no, no, uh...
或者你和马特叔叔 不不不
But you love him, don't you? And he's so cute.
但你不是爱他吗 加上他那么可爱
That, that's a different kind of love.
爱情和亲情是不同的
It's also illegal.
同时乱♥伦♥是违非的
But a great question.
但这是一个好问题
So you just lead the way
所以你就顺着这个问题
and we are not going to stop until you get all your answers.
你问得一清二楚前 我都会为你解答的
How much time do you have?
你做过多少次
Because I've been wanting
因为我很久之前
to take this conversation past cooties for years now.
就想有这样的对话了
Sex.
性♥爱♥
It seems to be all your daughter Sophia can talk about.
你女儿苏菲亚一直讲个不停
Okay, well...
额好吧
I her "the talk" with her recently.
我最近和她在谈论这个话题
You know, Sophia had some questions,
你知道 苏菲亚有些疑问
and we thought that she should get answers from one of us
我们认为她应该从我们这里得到答案
instead of, you know, a misinformed student
而不是一个被误导的学生
or Nicki Minaj.
或者妮姬·米娜
Yes, but she wrote a story about Dora.
是的 但她写了一个朵拉的故事
And I don't appreciate what Dora is exploring.
而且我不欣赏朵拉正在探索的事情
Oh, look at that, that's cute.
哦看看这个 真可爱
I don't know where she learned all of this from.
我不知道她从哪里学来的这些
You just gave her the basic talk, right?
你只跟她说了最基础的对吧
Yeah, it was just a little bit more than basic.
只比最基础的知识超出一点点
Just like a basic-plus, like a...
像是基础加 像一个
What?! Oh, my gosh.
什么 我天
You wouldn't even answer my questions about that.
你甚至没像这样回答过我的问题
That is such good...
这很棒
Lookit, she is, like, so in the lines on that.
她都画得超好的呢
I don't know why you wouldn't just give her
我不知道为什么你不跟她说
the same kind of talk I gave Tyler.
我跟泰勒说的话
Our son, you know, I just used a plug and a wall socket.
我跟儿子讲的时候 只用了插头和插座
I got electrocuted,
我还被电到了呢
but by the time I came to, it was all over.
我回个神来 对话都结束了
I thought that I should
我认为我应该
let Sophia's questions guide the conversation.
让苏菲亚的问题主导谈话
You know, I mean, I feel like we should just
我想这年代我们应该
be able to talk about sex... sex!
能够谈论性♥爱♥吧
You know, I don't want her to feel shameful
我不想让她觉得为她的性福
about her sexuality... don't you agree?
而感到羞愧 你同意吗
No, I do not.
对 我不这么觉得
And apparently during this talk,
显然此次谈话期间
Sophia was drinking beer?
苏菲亚还喝啤酒了
My beers?!
我的啤酒吗
Root beers.
根啤而已
My root beers?! Okay.
我的根啤吗 好了别闹
Um, I'll talk to her,
我会告诉她
and tell her not to talk about sex at school,
不要在学校里谈论性♥爱♥
and this will never happen again.
再也不会有这事儿了
Thank you! You're welcome.
我谢你 不客气
I mean, I buy them... I should drink them!
明明是我花钱买♥♥的 该我喝啊
He's talking about the root beers.
他说的是根啤
Yeah, not the kids, I didn't buy the kids.
没错 不是说孩子 孩子不是我买♥♥来的
I made them... like this.
是我造出来的 就像这样
Hey, remember that talk we had
那什么 还记得我们上次聊天吗
about sex?
关于性♥爱♥的
I want you to know
我想告诉你
that's not something that you share at school.
这种事不适合在学校探讨
Okay? That's a private conversation
明白吗 这是非常私人的谈话
that you have at home, with your family.
适合在家里 和家人谈
In private... it's private.
私下谈 这是很隐私的事
What's so funny?
什么事这么好笑
You said the word "private," like, ten times.
你说 "隐私" 这个词说了快十次了
Okay, but you get it, right?
好吧 但你肯定明白了 对吧
That's just for family.
只能和家人聊
Got it... just family. Okay, all right, good.
明白 只能和家人聊 好了 很好
Let's get back to our brewskis.
接着喝咱们的啤酒
Man, I could drink these beers all day.
就这些啤酒我能喝一整天
Right?
是吗
Thank you so much for having us.
非常感谢你们邀请我们来
I'm sorry that Matt and I were
很抱歉我和马特
a little late.
来得有点晚
You guys having some sex?
因为你们在家爱爱吗
Sophia!
苏菲亚
You sure this is the level of openness that you want?
你确定你要开放到这种程度吗
Absolutely... we're not going to have any shame about sex.
当然 我们可不想谈性色变
We should.
我们确实应该矜持
Okay, listen, Sophia and I
好吧 听我说 我和苏菲亚
recently had "the talk,"
最近聊了这个话题
and I let her know that sex is something
我呢 让她明白了
that she can always discuss with her family.
性是可以经常和家人一起探讨的话题
Mom can't have sex with you, though, Uncle Matt.
话虽如此 但我妈不能跟你爱爱喔 马特叔叔
I'll explain it to you later.
我稍后给你解释
Oh, honey, no, there's really no need
不 宝贝 真的不用你解释
to explain why that can't happen.
这为什么不可能发生
He's got it.
他已经懂了
Good for you, Heather.
好样的 希瑟
I mean, sex is such a wonderful and a healthy thing.
我想说 性♥爱♥是如此美好又健康
No child should be afraid
孩子们不该羞于
to ask any questions about it.
问和性有关的问题
Right, everybody?
对吧 各位
Is it true that you can have sex with yourself?
那自己一个人能做♥爱♥也是真的吗
Will you excuse me? Uh, I got...
失陪一下 我得
We have to go meditate. We got to meditate.
我们得去冥想了 我们得去冥想了
Oh, I'd love to try meditation.
我也超想试试冥想
Yep, me, too. I love learning new things from family.
我也 我喜欢和家人学学新事物
Yeah, I'm going to go meditate, as well.
我也要去冥想
It's my house... if anybody gets to meditate, it's me.
这是我家 如果有人要冥想 那也得是我
Meditate? They're saying it wrong.
冥想 他们说的不对
And you're supposed to do it by yourself!
你应该单独 "冥想" 才对
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表