剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Kick some ass at ballet, sweetheart.
小宝贝 芭蕾课加油哦
Everyone's anorexic... no one has an ass to kick.
人人都跟得了厌食症样的... 加什么油啊
What's the matter?
怎么了
You wanted to be the swan, and they made you the lake?
你想当天鹅人家让你当湖了
I hate ballet.
我讨厌芭蕾
Mom did what she always does...
妈妈总是一贯这样...
signed me up and then told me
给我报名了然后才告诉我
I had to go because she already signed me up.
我必须去因为她已经给我报名了
Mom-Mom does that to me with karaoke.
你奶奶也用那招对我
See you later.
回见
Hey!
嘿
You want to play hooky?
你想逃课吗
Attaboy, John.
干得漂亮 约翰
Now back to combination one.
现在回到组合一
Whoo, 70 years young, y'all!
大伙们 70岁依然年轻哦
Yeah, Pop-Pop! Whoo!
好样的爷爷
I hope I look like that when I'm your age.
我希望你那个年龄的时候看起来跟你一样
Hey, look at that, even with a Victoria's Secret model around,
嘿 你看 就算身边有维密超模
everybody's checking me out, huh?
人人都看着我呢 对叭
It looks so fun!
看起来好好玩哦
Yeah, you want to try it?
对啊 你想试试吗
I don't think I should.
我觉得我不应该
Mom doesn't like violence.
妈妈不喜欢暴♥力♥
She wouldn't even let me do tai chi.
她连太极都不让我耍
Ugh, those people give the slowest high-fives.
打太极的人出手太慢了
If Jasmine can do it, so can you.
如果茉莉能做到你也能
Girl power.
女孩的力量
Or whatever you girls say
要么是你们女孩子在讲人坏话之前
before you talk behind each other's backs.
说些什么
Troy, show her some moves.
特洛伊 教她几个动作
One, two.
一二
One, two.
一二
Straight.
出拳
Attagirl, Sam!
萨曼莎漂亮
Your girl's killing it, man.
伙计 你孙女可以的
I know, looks like me in a wig.
我知道 戴个假发就像我了
Dad.
爹
I want to thank you for taking Sam to ballet.
我想谢谢你带萨曼莎去芭蕾课
You know, I think it's really helping her
你知道 我觉得芭蕾真的有助于
with her anger issues.
改善她的暴脾气
Oh, it's my pleasure.
哦是我的荣幸
You got enough on your plate with working
你跟孩子们相处照顾
and taking care of the kids.
也这么久了
Gosh, you're practically a Superman-Woman.
天 你就是个女超人啊
Oh, well, thanks, Dad.
谢谢 爹
Yeah, I'll drive the kids to all their activities.
好的 我会把孩子们送去所有的活动
You... you mean that?
你...说真的吗
Really, I mean you'll drive my kids everywhere.
你会把我的孩子带到各种地方去
Well, yeah.
是啊
I mean just Sam, just to ballet,
我就是说萨曼莎 就是她的芭蕾课
and you can give me gas money later.
你可以一会给我油钱
That's fair.
很公平
There we go, stay low.
开始 放低身体
That's perfect.
完美
13 years old, y'all!
大伙们 小姑娘13岁哦
Damn, she's tough.
天哪 她可厉害了
I'm not getting in the ring with her.
我可不想跟她当对手
I thought you were something special,
我觉得你有些地方很特别
but she's a beast. Yeah, I guess,
但是她可是只野兽 是啊 我想
if you're impressed with someone who can't drive.
你会对不能驾驭年龄都没到的人印象深刻
Really? Boxing? Mmhmm.
真的吗 你是说拳击 没错
She knows that I don't like violence.
她知道我不喜欢暴♥力♥
I am gonna kill her.
我要杀了她
I'm as shocked as you are. I dropped her off at ballet,
我跟你一样震惊 我把她扔在了芭蕾课门口啊
and she must have hiked the six miles to the gym.
她一定是跋山涉水了六英里才到的体育场啊
Dad, I keep trying
老爸 我一直尝试
to encourage her to do things
鼓励她去做
that will suit her,
适合她的事情
and she's just really resisting me.
她就只是在抗拒我
I'm at a loss with her, Dad.
爹 我真是搞不懂她了
So that's it with boxing?
拳击这事就这么完了
One, two. One, two.
一二 一二
This feels good.
感觉很好
It's all about me again.
一切又都是以我为中心了
One, two.
一二
All right, let's wrap it up.
好了 收起来吧
Where's your granddaughter, by the way?
哦对了你孙女在哪
Huge potential, that one.
就是有巨大潜能的那个
Well, turns out it's all because of the steroids.
好吧 那是因为都是类固醇所导致的
It's too bad.
那就不太好了
She was the one person I didn't have to pretend
她可是个我不用假装
to be impressed by.
对她印象深刻的人啊
Great job today, by the way.
今天打得真好
Pop-Pop!
爷爷
Oh! Hey, Sam, honey.
哦 嘿 萨曼莎 亲爱的
Yeah, your mom told me you weren't going to fight anymore.
你妈妈告诉我说你不会再打拳击了
I was just telling Troy how disappointed I was.
我刚正跟特洛伊说我有多失望呢
You're not the only one disappointed.
你不是唯一一个失望的人
You betrayed me.
你背叛了我
Troy?
特洛伊
He'll be back in a second.
他一会就回来
Boxing was your idea.
拳击是你的主意
You got me hooked,
你让我上钩了
and now you're taking it away from me?
现在你又要把它从我身边夺走吗
I don't think so.
我可不这么想
Troy?
特洛伊
There's no one here,
这儿没人
but you, me, and my two friends...
但是你 我 还有我两个朋友...
I think you should let her do it after all.
我想最终你应该让她打拳击
Okay, you ratted her out yesterday.
你昨天打她的小报告
What changed your mind?
是什么改变了你的想法呢
I'm jealous, okay?
我嫉妒了可以嘛
Of your 13-year-old granddaughter?
嫉妒你13岁的孙女
Before she showed up at the gym, I was the hero there.
她出现在体育场之前 我是那的英雄
Now usually at my age that means keeping a pigeon
现在通常来讲在我这个年龄意味着
from stealing your sandwich.
别让鸽子偷走你的三明治
Sam comes in, she stole my sandwich.
萨曼莎来了 她偷走了我的三明治
She's really that good?
她真有那么棒么
Oh, she's a natural.
哦她简直天赋异品
Like Robert Redford in that baseball movie.
就像那个棒球电影里的罗伯特·雷德福
What's that called again?
那叫什么来着
The Natural.
本能
No.
不对
Uh-uh, that's not it.
啊哦 不是那个
Do you know what this place reminds me of?
你知道这个地方让我想起了什么嘛
It reminds me of a place
它让我想起了
where I would never take a child.
我从来不带孩子来的一个地方
What is that smell?
那是什么味道
It's passion.
是热情
And determination.
是决心
Oh, and a possum died in the locker room.
哦还有一只负鼠死在更衣室里
Okay, let's just get her and go.
好叭 我们接走她就是了
I mean hopefully this is just some weird fascination
我真心希望这只是她在反叛而已
that she'll be over once she realizes it's not forbidden.
一旦她知道我允许她打拳击 她就会放弃
Are you sure you want her to get over it?
你确定你想让她放弃嘛
Is that Sam?
那是萨曼莎嘛
Oh, my God, look how strong she is!
哦天哪 看她多强啊
See?
看到没
She's amazing.
她太棒了
I know this is not your thing,
我知道你不喜欢暴♥力♥
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表