剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
All right, keep 'em closed. Yeah, they're closed.
要闭紧眼睛哦 我闭好啦
They're closed? All right. Yes. Okay.
闭好了吗 好呀 到啦
Okay, you ready for your valentine's day surprise?
你准备好迎接情人节惊喜了吗
Yeah. It's gonna be tough to beat
那倒未必能比以往的情人节惊喜
All our other Valentines's superises
更让人猝不及防了
The flu, our basement flooding,
毕竟我们在情人节的时候得过流感 地下室漏过水
The time that you got pepper-sprayed
哦 还有一次你被卖♥♥玫瑰花的女的
By that lady selling roses.
喷了防狼喷雾
Yeah, i was just reaching for a hair.
我只是想摸摸她头发而已
I didn't know it was attached to her face. Okay, open your eyes.
我并没有想要去碰她的脸 好了 你可以睁开你的眼睛啦
Okay.
好嘞
Oh, my god! Greg!
我的天呀 格雷
This is so romantic.
这也太浪漫了吧
Happy valentine's day.
情人节快乐
Tonight we break the tradition of horrible valentine's days.
今晚 我们要打破倒霉情人节的魔咒
That means we are staying in.
今天我们待在家里
No traffic, right?
所以不会堵车
No going to the wrong restaurant.
也不会去很烂的餐厅
No bathroom accidents in traffic
更不会不会在去往难吃餐厅的途中
On the way to the wrong restaurant.
突然想厕所而感到手足无措
Yeah, well, i was pregnant. It happens to a lot of women.
拜托 我当时怀孕了 女生怀孕的时候就是老想上厕所啊
We've got a private chef, who is cooking us
我请了一个私厨
A very romantic dinner.
她现在在为我们做浪漫的晚餐
So tonight the restaurant is right here.
今晚 身之所在即餐厅
Hello. Oh, hi.
你好 嗨
Hi, i'm allie.
嗨 我是艾莉
Hi. You must be jen.
嗨 你就是珍吧
I am.
是的
Hope you guys are hungry.
希望你们都已经饿啦
Wow, that looks amazing.
看起来好棒诶
Oh, you look amazing. Thank you.
不 你看起来才很好吃 谢谢你
Your body's so tight.
你身材好好
A little vino?
来点葡萄酒吗
Yeah, sure. Fill it to the top.
好的 加满
We ain't got nowhere to drive, and the baby's
我们不用开车去别的地方吃饭
With the sitter until tomorrow.
而且我把宝宝送到保姆拿了 明早接回来
You guys have a baby? Fun. Yeah.
你们有宝宝呀 真好
The state has my baby.
政♥府♥把我的宝宝没收了
Enjoy the crab salad.
请好好享用您的蟹黄沙拉
Well, honey, this really-- it-it means so much.
亲爱的 我知道你弄这么多付出了很多
I know that you would've preferred
我知道你更愿意把这个钱
To spend the money on a close-up magic guy.
花在请一个近景魔术师身上
No, no, no. Baby, tonight is all about you.
不不不 宝贝 你开心就好
I mean, heather gave me the recommendation for allie here,
希瑟推荐给我艾莉
So i booked her.
我就请了她
Aw. Besides,
哦 另外
Eric the amazing was not available.
神奇魔术师埃里克今晚已经订不到了
But don't worry.
但是不要担心
I already locked him down for christmas eve 2018.
我已经预定了他在2018年平安夜的名额
Well, if this food tastes as good as it looks,
如果这些菜和看起来一样好吃的话
That's not the only thing you're gonna have locked down.
你可能就不止预定魔术师一个人了
That's what i'm talking about.
知道啦
Get it. Okay? Hey-o.
知道了哦 好的 真棒
Also, i'm gonna be out of town
哦 别忘了
For christmas eve 2018.
2018的平安夜我不在家诶
I just remembered.
我忘了跟你说呢
Who's ready for round two?
准备好了吗 要上第二道菜咯
This is the best meal i've had
这是从上次去加拿大那家餐厅以来
Since we took that trip to n'awlins.
最好吃的一顿诶
Yeah, i remember that. Yeah, that was the trip
对对对 我记得
Where you decided to march with everyone's funerals.
那次后你就发誓以后连参加葬礼都要步行去
Yeah, they're called second lines. Yeah.
你听懂了吗 我这句话是有言下之意的
I remember when i had love.
我记得很久以前
Long time ago.
我也有过爱人
My ex-husband was a gambling addict.
我前夫是个赌鬼
I bet he still is, unless he's dead.
他现在肯定还没有戒掉 除非他已经死了
Wouldn't that be weird?
你说奇怪不奇怪
That'd be so weird.
挺奇怪的哦
Cheers.
干杯
Y'all got to get this fixed. It's broken.
你们要把这里修好 这里坏掉了
Hey, do you think she should be drinking that much wine
你觉得她喝这么多酒
With, you know, knives and a hot stove and the emergency cash
能在到处都是热锅呀 刀子呀
You keep in that box of ice cream sandwiches?
还有放有我们应急钞票的冰淇淋三明治的盒子的地方瞎晃悠吗
No, i... No, sh-she's fine. I mean, she's a professional.
没事的啦 人家是专业的
Okay.
好吧
Who keeps glass in a kitchen?!
谁在厨房♥里放杯子呀
But on second thought...
但是转念一想
Yeah. Probably a good idea.
嗯哼 你说得对啊
Allie?
艾莉
Everything okay?
有什么问题吗
Oh, it's so great. Everything's fine.
没问题 都没有问题
Who's ready for the main course?
准备好吃主餐了吗
Damn it, allie!
艾莉 你又坏事了
You're a mess up here, you're a mess down there.
你不仅脑袋里乱糟糟的 你还心如乱麻
Oh, i'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
It's okay. Are you mad at me?
没事的 你生我气了吗
No, i'm not mad at you.
没有 我没生气
Are you mad at me? No, i'm not.
你真的没生气吗 真的没有
Confused but i'm not mad.
我很迷惑 但我真的没生气
Are you mad at me? No, i'm not mad. It...
你真的真的不生气了吗 我没有生气
Everything's fine.
真的没什么
Are you enjoying your meal? Yes!
你觉得我做菜好吃吗 好吃
I am enjoying the meal. It's the best
我很喜欢吃
Valentine's day ever. So i'm really need you to be foucus, you know?
这是我最开心的一个情人节 所以我要你振作起来 你知道吗
Really need you to focus, you know,
真的需要你集中注意力 你知道
And-and just keep it up.
然后 然后 保持下去
Isn't that what I should be saying to you?
那不是我应该对你说的话吗
Huh? Um... No.
嗯 嗯 不
Huh? No.
嗯 不
'sup, 'sup, 'sup, 'sup, 'sup? Thank god.
咋了 咋了 感谢上帝
Hi. And then I arrived.
嗨 我来了
Oh, here, have a meat. Oh, my god. Wow.
哦 这儿 来块肉吧 哦 我的天 哇哦
Is that my medical i.D. Bracelet?
那是我的手镯吗
I don't know. Maybe it is. Did I find it in the bathroom
我不知道 或许吧 我是不是在浴室发现了它
And think it was cool and put it on?
然后觉得它很酷然后带上的呢
Maybe. Maybe not.
或许 不或许
So, on a, on a scale of one to ten,
所以 从一到十打分的话
How certain are you that she has no criminal record?
你有多确定她会没有犯罪记录
Let's just keep an open mind.
咱们看开些
Yeah? Okay. Right? Okay?
是吗 好吧 好吗 嗯
In the meantime though, I am definitely going
但同时 我绝对要去
to go do a quick inventory
对我所有的
of all of my priceless star wars figurines.
无价星战手办做个快速的清查
What?
什么
Uh, Allie, could I just talk to you
额 艾莉 我可以和你
for just a-a hot minute?
聊一分钟吗
Thank you so much.
谢谢
So, this, first of all, looks a-plus.
所以 这个 首先 看起来是A+
But, you know, I don't want to eat too much,
但你知道 我不想吃太多
Just 'cause I have to slip into lingerie later.
因为我待会儿还得穿紧身衣
And so I was thinking I could just
所以我在想我可以
Put you in a cab, send you home.
给你叫辆出租车 把你送回家
You can have a nice night.
你可以睡个好觉
Oh... I get it. I know what you're thinking.
哦 我懂了 我知道你在想
That you smell like, literally, all of my perfumes.
你闻起来像 差不多 喷了我所有香水
That your man's gonna slip out of your fingertips
你男人会从你的指尖溜走
And into mine.
投入我的怀抱
But don't worry.
但别担心
These goods aren't on the menu.
这些尤物不在菜单上
Hey. What's g... Oh, no. Is the food not good?
嘿 怎么 哦 不 是食物不好吃吗
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表