剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah.
没错
I'm, I'm too high.
我 我太嗨了
I don't like this.
我不喜欢这样
I want to go home.
我想回家
I just don't think the chronic is the answer for me.
我觉得大♥麻♥并不能解决我的问题
Oh, okay.
哦好的
Well, I'll tell you what works for me.
我告诉你什么对我有用
Um, you know, I like to go to bed full.
呃 我喜欢吃饱上♥床♥
So I'd get about three pounds of beef in you,
我会让吃大约三磅牛肉
and before you know it, you'll be counting sheep.
然后很快就会昏昏欲睡了
The real trick is learning
不过要主意
how to fight off the meat sweats.
吃太饱也可能睡不着
But that's where the sleeping pills come in.
但之后就是安♥眠♥药♥发挥作用的时间了
Thank you.
谢谢
Here, this is for you.
给 这是给你的
Just go easy on the jam.
别吃那么多果酱喔
Come on, I'm not that fat.
得了吧 我没那么胖
I'm so fat.
我胖胖哒
Who said that?!
谁说的啊
You got carpal tunnel voting
你看电视里的歌♥唱比赛
for every singing competition on television.
可以投票投到得腕管综合症
You're not going to vote for president?
而选总统就不打算投票吗
Well, if I could text it, I would.
如果发个短讯就能投 我会投啊
But I can't, because I have carpal tunnel.
但我又发不了喔 老子有腕管综合症嘛
Hey, so our polling place
嘿 我们的投票地点
is at your parents' neighbors' garage.
是在你父母邻居的车♥库♥里喔
I was thinking if we took the same car,
不如我们坐同一辆车去
then your dad couldn't charge us as much for parking.
那你♥爸♥就不会收我们两台车的停泊费吧
I'm not voting.
我不会去投票
Greg, come on.
格雷 别这样
You got carpal tunnel voting
你看电视里每一场的歌♥唱比赛
voting for every singing competition on television.
投票投到得腕管综合症
You're not going to vote for president?
而选总统就不打算投票吗
Well, if I could text it I would.
如果发个短讯就能投 我会投啊
But I can't, because I have carpal tunnel.
但我又发不了喔 老子有腕管综合症嘛
I... I honestly, I still cannot believe
我... 实话说我不敢相信
that you have never voted in an election.
你整个人生无在选举中投过票
I voted in an election!
我有投过啊
Really?
真的吗
Matt Malloy for student body president.
选马特·马洛伊为学生会主席
Said he was going to make the hallways safe for nerds.
他承诺会让书呆子们在走廊中安然渡日
He didn't.
而他并没有
Yeah, still working through that one.
又来纠结这件事喔
Honestly, Greg, the people we elect
老实说 格雷 我们所选出来的人
are going to shape Lark's future.
会塑造拉克的未来
She's so disappointed that you're not voting,
你不去选举投票 她都失望死了
she can't even look at you.
她都不敢正面看你了
Lark, look at Daddy.
拉克 看看爸爸
Okay, Lark, this is for you!
好吧 拉克 这票是为你而投的
Ugh, that line...
呃 那队伍...
Eh... I'll come back later.
唉...我还是一会再来吧
Long line for coffee.
喝个咖啡都要排老长的队
Yeah, it's kind of my fault.
这估计是我的错
I voted this place
咖啡店排名投票的时候
the number one coffee place in town like 12 times.
我给这家店投了十二次
I think you dropped your sticker.
你标签掉了
Oh, no, I don't...
这应该不是...
Oh, gosh, yeah.
诶 是我的
It must have fallen off
一定是我在公路上
when I rescued that lost dog on the highway.
救下那条狗时蹭掉的
Twinsies.
我的和你的一样哦
Huh?
啥一样
Boop.
投票贴纸呀
Next.
下一个
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
Nitro Cold Brew.
要杯硝基冷泡咖啡
I don't know what that is, is that cool?
我不知道那是什么 是冰的吗
It must be, it's got the word "nitro" in it.
一定是的 上面写着 "硝基" 呢
Oh, you don't have to pay if you voted today.
今天投过票的话 咖啡免费
Really?
还有这等好事吗
Yeah. All right!
是的 那好吧
Just going to tip, tipping and voting!
那就给点小费 给个小费投个票
That's what I do.
老子就是这么慷慨大方
Keep America strong and safe.
让美国越来越繁荣富强
Come on, everybody, "Hamilton!"
让我们高呼 "哈密尔顿万岁"
Hamilton! Hamilton!
哈密尔顿万岁
That's right. Pull it in, patriots.
就是这样 燃烧吧 爱国者们
Three, two, one.
三 二 一
Hamilton!
哈密尔顿万岁
Hamilton!
哈密尔顿万岁
Oh wait, it was a video.
等等 刚刚是摄影模式
Hi, Pam. Hi.
嗨 帕姆 嗨
Hey, John. Hey.
嘿 约翰 嘿
It's a historic day, huh?
具历史性的日子 对吗
Oh, did the girl win?
女候选人赢了吗
Oh, I was...
啊 我是在...
no, I was just talking about how Greg actually voted.
不是 我是说格雷居然真的来投票了
Oh, that must've been when I was allowed
估计是在我忙里偷闲
my one bathroom break.
上厕所的时候发生的
Better not have used my shell soaps.
还用了我的贝壳肥皂
Jen, I don't see Greg on this voting log.
珍 投票记录里没有格雷呀
And I keep a good log.
我从不遗漏丝毫
If he didn't sign, he wasn't here.
如果他没签名 那么他就没有投
♪ Say "voting"... ♪
♪ 说 "投票" ♪
Wow, another classic Election Day selfie, I see.
又一波大选日自♥拍♥
You saw my Instagram?
看来你看到我朋友圈了
I did. 14 likes!
是啊 有14个赞呢
I mean that's twice as many as the selfie I took
我和长得像波诺的那个人的自♥拍♥
with that dude who looked like Bono.
得到的赞才是这个的一半呢
Yeah, so you voted?
所以你已经投票咯
Mm-hmm, I got the sticker, don't I?
我身上贴着大选贴纸嘛
You got the sticker by going to the polling place
你在投票站拿到贴纸
and just like straight up voting?
然后去投票了是吗
I went to the polling place. Okay.
我是去了投票站呀 然后呢
Next to my parent's house. Right.
在爸妈房♥子旁边那个投票站 接着说
And I... got my sticker.
然后... 拿到了这个贴纸
Greg, will you just look me in the eye
格雷 你能看着我的眼睛说
and tell me that you voted?
你投票咯吗
No, no, I said my eye, my eyes.
不是这 看着我的眼睛 眼睛
Nope, nope.
不是这
The eyebrows are a good marker, it's just right below them.
你的眼球出♥卖♥♥♥了你 你往下边看了
We're almost there.
往上移
Okay, look, I'm sorry.
听着 我很抱歉
I didn't vote, okay? Right, yeah.
我没有投 接着说
But I got the sticker,
但是我拿了标签
and I felt like I was part of something larger,
我觉得我在参与一件更重要的事
you know, and all the other stuff that you said.
还有其他你说的那些事
So I just put it on.
所以我就贴了这个贴纸
But you didn't vote.
但是你没有投票
No.
确实没有
So I'm going to have to take that sticker.
我要把你的贴纸撕掉了
No!
别呀
No, no, I need this.
别撕 我还要用
Greg, that's not your sticker.
格雷 你不投票的话这就不是你的
How dare you say that, Jen!
珍 你怎么能这么说呢
Look, there is still time for me to earn this sticker.
离投票结束还有些时间
And that's exactly what I'm going to do, all right?
我马上就去投 好吧
I'm going to go down there, and I'm going to vote.
我这就去那里 我这就去投票
Okay.
好呀
Because I'm tired of lying about it.
我不想再撒谎了
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表