剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Wait, why was it in your car?
等会 为什么会在你车里
Oh, well, I'm getting it restored for you.
哦我会帮你恢复原样的
I...I didn't know what to get you for your birthday next month,
我...我不知道你下个月生日给你准备什么
and I just figured it was better than socks.
我才发现这比袜子要好得多
Oh, this is terrible.
哦这就尴尬了
Well, I can still get you the socks.
我还是可以给你买♥♥袜子的
I just, I hate spending money on them
我只是 当你不修剪你脚趾的时候
when you won't clip your toenails.
我很不喜欢花钱买♥♥袜子
No, no, no, I just accused Matthew
不不不 我刚控告了马修
of stealing it.
偷了我的车
No, again?
不是吧 又这样
Well, you have to go apologize to him now.
你现在得去向他道歉
Or you and I can move far, far away from here
不然你跟我就要搬去远方 离这里很远
and never see my family again.
再也见不到我的家庭
I have a go bag in the garage,
我车♥库♥里有个旅行包
we can be out of here in 20 minutes.
我们可以在20分钟内离开这里
Okay.
好的
Wait, a go bag?
等下 旅行包
Let's go, let's go!
我们走 我们走
John?
约翰
I can't find my wedding ring.
我找不到婚戒了
I've turned the whole house upside down.
我把房♥子都翻了个底朝天
Oh, your ring's right here.
你的戒指就在这呢
Heather brought it over.
希瑟带过来了
Oh! I must've over-lotioned.
哦我一定是清洗液抹多了
My jewelry's been falling off all day.
我的戒指一整天都在滑掉
No. No, you baked it into the banana bread that you gave them.
不不 你把它放到给他们烤的香蕉面包里了
Oh, dear.
哦天哪
This didn't go through Tim, did it?
这事提姆不知道吧
All I know is she didn't want to embarrass you.
我所知道的是她不想让你难堪
Why would that embarrass me?
那为什么让我难堪
Uh, because Heather said you were getting old,
因为希瑟说你变老了
uh, and also, um...
额 而且...
uh, it did go through Tim.
这戒指是提姆吃下去再拉出来的
There's my future Olympian!
我的未来小奥♥运♥会选手来啦
I don't want to be in the Olympics, Mom-Mom.
奶奶我不想参加奥林匹克
I want to be ready
我是想为
for the zombie apocalypse. Fun.
生化危机做准备 有趣
You won't say ax80x9cfunax80x9d when you have to choose
你在家庭和生存之间做选择的时候
between family and survival.
你就不会说有趣了
Oh, well.
哦好吧
Let's hit the road.
我们出发吧
Hey, Mom, why...why don't you let me drive her today?
嘿 妈妈 为...为什么你今天不让我开车送她呢
You know, it's...it's dark when her class gets out,
你知道 她下课了外面...天就黑了
and it's hard to see that off-ramp.
就很难看清下匝道了
Why don't you get going, sweetie? We're gonna be late.
你怎么还不走呢宝贝 我们要迟到啦
Okay.
好
Oh, I get it.
哦我懂了
I'll just stay home,
我就呆在家
and I'll separate my pills for every day of the week.
我就把一周每天吃的药分开来
It's good to keep busy.
保持忙碌真好
All right, let's go.
好了 我们走
Bye, Mom, love you.
拜拜妈妈 爱你哟
Five, six, seven.
五 六 七
She thinks I'm old
她觉得我老了
because I'm 68.
因为我68岁了
69, 70... oh, Joanie, damn it.
69 70 哦琼琼 该死
Now you made me lose count.
现在我又不记得我数到哪了
Now it's all guess work till Monday.
现在直到星期一都是猜测工作
Do you think I'm old, John?
约翰你觉得我老了吗
Well, you're not new, except for your hips and your knee.
除了你的小屁♥股♥和膝盖以外你不算萌新
No, I'm making mistakes that any normal person would make,
不 我犯的是任何普通人都会犯的错误
but because of my age,
但是因为我年龄
she's suddenly writing me off like I'm old.
她就突然把我当老人痴呆去看待
Isn't that how you treated your mother?
你不也是这样对你妈妈的嘛
She was old.
她是老了呀
So, talk to Heather about it.
那就跟希瑟谈谈
You know zip about mother/daughter relationships.
你真是一点都不懂母女关系
It's not about talking.
这不是谈谈的问题
It's about teaching a lesson through total humiliation.
这是要通过各种羞辱让她长个教训的问题
Mom, honestly, I-I could have driven.
真的 妈妈 本来我开就行
Nonsense. It's still daylight,
尽瞎说 现在还是白天
so all the blurry objects are still quite bright.
那些模糊的东西都相当亮
How am I on your side, dear?
亲爱的 从你那边看看我停的怎么样
I think we're good.
我觉得挺好的
Yep.
没错
I hope they have a purple sweat suit
但愿他们有卖♥♥
that doesn't show the stains.
不显脏的紫色运动服
Mm-hmm. Yeah. I don't know about that,
嗯 那我就不知道了
Mom, but what about this?
但妈妈 你看这件怎么样
In your size. Cute, right?
是你的号♥ 可爱吧
It's a little showy.
有点浮夸
Do they have anything with cats on it?
他们就没有那种有喵星人的衣服吗
Now you're talking, Mom-Mom. Very loudly, by the way.
喵星人就是潮嘛 婆婆 你还挺大声的
Oh, thank you, dear.
谢谢你 宝贝儿
Mom-Mom, what are you doing?
外婆 你干嘛
It's okay, it's okay.
没事没事
Mom, you look great.
妈 超好看
Let's go buy that, and you don't have to take it off.
咱们这就买♥♥下 你也不用脱了
Hold on. Yeah.
等等 好的
I want to try on these pants.
我还想试试这条裤子
Do you think this is like the shoe store
你们说这里不会像鞋店一样
where you have to be wearing a sock?
还要求必须穿袜子吧
I'm like a kid in a candy shop.
我就像个小孩子在糖果店一样
She did it again.
她又乱来
I know, I know, just leave Mom-Mom alone, okay?
我知道我知道 就先别管奶奶了 乖
What was that, Heather?
你刚说什么 希瑟
Oh, I was just saying maybe you want some hard candies.
我刚说你可能想吃硬糖
Oh, I already have some.
我已经有了
Mom, did you pay for those?
妈 这些糖你付过钱了吗
Look, a Chico's.
快看 有家齐克
I am so sorry.
真对不起
Come on, honey, follow her,
快 宝贝儿 跟着她
follow her, go, go, go, go, go.
跟着她 快快快
Mom?
妈
Mom-Mom.
婆婆
God, where the hell is she?
她到底去哪了
This just happened so quickly.
怎么一眨眼就不见了
I thought you could only lose little kids.
我还以为你只会弄丢小孩子
Well, at a certain point,
某种程度上来说
adults become like little kids again.
大人还会变回小孩子
Do you mean like that?
你是说像那样吗
All aboard!
各位请上车
Next stop, Zales!
下一站 扎乐士
Ma'am, you need to take a three-hour course
女士 你得培训三个小时
to operate the mall choo-choo!
学开商场的小火车
Mom, what-what are you doing?
妈 你干嘛
You can't steal the mall train.
你不能偷商场小火车
I'm just being the crazy old lady you think I am.
我不过是当一下你心目中的疯狂老太太
What-What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
I don't think you're a crazy old lady.
我没把你当疯狂老太太
I've been acting senile all day
我一整天都在扮老糊涂
and you haven't said a word.
你却什么都没说
You just kept letting it slide.
就只听之任之
I thought I could count on you.
我还以为能指望你呢
Mom, you-you can count on me.
妈妈 你可以指望我啊
I was trying to protect your feelings.
我是想保护你的感受
Never, ever treat me like an old lady,
永远不要像对待老太太一样对我
because the moment you do, that's when I become one,
因为你这么做的时候 就是我变老糊涂的时候
and I'm a long way from that.
而且离我变老太太还早着呢
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表