剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
I don't want success to change us.
我不想因为成功我们之间就变质了
so, this is good-bye?
该说再见了
This may be the longest we've been apart
从我们结婚到现在
Since that orthodox wedding,
我们从未像今天这样要彼此分离这么久
But our love will get us through.
但是靠着我们之间浓浓的爱 我们会度过难关的
There's a lot of reasons people rent cars,
人们来租车出于很多原因
But i find the number one reason is they need a car temporarily.
我发现租车的原因最多的还是因为要临时用车
We're like a library. But instead of renting books,
我们就好比一个图书馆 不过我们出租的不是书
We rent cars.
而是车
Are you writing this down?
你拿笔记下来了吗
No need. It's all up here.
不用的 我都记在脑子里了
newbie's got the goods!
厉害了 我的新人
Sorry, it's my husband.
抱歉 我老公电♥话♥
You're married?
你已经结婚了吗
Just rent the cars.
记住租车就好了
Or whatever. I don't care.
随便吧 我无所谓
Just...
哼
Hey, babe.
嘿 宝贝
Could you tell that i was smiling with my voice?
你能从我的声音听出我在微笑吗
'cause they are very big on that here.
我现在脸上有个大大的微笑哦
Yeah. Uh, will you tell me what you think of this?
大概吧 你听一下这段音乐 你有什么想法吗
that sounds good.
诶哟 不错哦
I was just tuning up.
我刚才在调音诶
No, i was just talking to my manager.
哦 我刚才在和我们经理说话呢
He's gonna teach me how to walk around a car
他要教我怎么绕车
And look for scratches.
检查划痕
She's married.
她已经结婚了
Eh, forget it.
呃 算了吧
Just check for scratches. Or don't.
直接看看有没有划痕就好了 不查也没关系
Whatever.
随意啦
Hey, babe, i got to go.
宝贝 我得去工作了
My bosses are mad at me.
我老板好像很生气
Or maybe they're not. I don't know.
或许并没有生气 我不清楚
Um, clementine... Clem...
克莱...克...
Is clementine under you?
你和克莱在造人运动吗
No. She left me.
不 她离开了我
Lasted longer than i thought.
你们的婚姻比我想象中坚持得还要久
What's that?
这是什么
My playhouse got some of your mail.
我的玩具屋收到了一些你的邮件
Thank you. Mm-hmm.
谢谢你
Hey, do you want to hear my new song?
你想听我的新歌♥吗
You seem like you're in a bad place, so...
看起来你状态很差 所以...
I'm gonna say yes.
我还是勉为其难地答应你吧
Let me stop you right there.
等等 你先别唱
I think i left the stove on in the playhouse.
我突然想起玩具屋的炉子没关就出来了
Okay. Should i wait for you?
那我要等你回来吗
My... God.
天啊
Vent. I am here to listen.
克莱 我愿意倾听你的一切
It was... Amazing!
简直是...太棒了
what? Really?
啥 真的吗
Yes. I got someone to take the insurance,
真的呀 我今天说服一个人交了车险
And now i'm employee of the month.
我现在是月度之星了呢
Wow. Full day.
哇 成就满满的一天
Yeah. Hey, how did writing go?
嗯哼 你歌♥写得怎样了
Oh, uh, i could use your help, actually.
哦 我需要你帮我个忙
You want to vibe on some stuff?
你想听听我的创作吗
Oh, you know, i-i would, but i just...
呃 我很想听 但是我...
I gave so much at work today. I used all of my creativity
我今天工作好累了
Answering the phones.
我已经用光我的所有想法在接电♥话♥上了
I think clementine and i are getting divorced.
我觉得我和克莱的婚姻已经走到了尽头了
Well, that lasted longer than i thought.
你们坚持的比我想象的要久些
Work is her whole life now.
现在她生命中只有工作工作工作
And i used to be her whole life.
我曾经是她生命的全部
I mean, you're a stay-at-home husband whose wife
我想问问你 作为一个家庭煮男
Also has a high-powered job.
而你的老婆身居高位
How do you deal with it?
你是怎么处理这个关系的
I think she checks that from work.
我知道她又偷偷在工作的时候监视我
Um... you're right, okay?
你这么想没有错
It's not always easy. But you got to be supportive.
这真的对我们男的来说不容易 但是你得支持你媳妇
Okay? Even when
懂吧
You have not a care in the world
就算根本没有人在意
About who is eating all of the baby carrots
到底是谁把办公室冰箱里的
Out of the office fridge.
宝宝食用胡萝卜给吃了
You got to be supportive.
你要对你的老婆表示你的支持
You saw me turn that off, right?
你看到我关掉了那个监控头了 对吧
Yeah. It's just she's leading a totally separate life now.
话虽如此 但是她现在有了一个完全没有我参与的生活了
For six hours a day.
一天有整整六个小时啊
It's like they're not even trying to adhere to labor laws.
这家公♥司♥连假装遵守劳动法的想法都没有
Well, quit looking at her work life like it's a bad thing.
你不要把她的工作生活当成一件坏事
It's not. It's great. It's what you want.
这不是件坏事 这是件好事啊 这正是你们想要的呀
It's sexy.
这很性感
But i'm lonely.
但我很孤独啊
We're not used to being apart.
我们从来没有离开过彼此身边
Okay, look, this is gonna sound weird, but..
虽然听起来很奇怪 但是
A couple can grow together by spending time apart.
一对夫妻可以在分开的时候一起成长
Or at least that's what mom-mom told me
至少在我离开家去大学念书的时候
Before i went off to college.
孩子她奶奶是这么告诉我的
Look, being alone is rad.
一个人呆着超爽诶
I mean, i have taken more naps in the last three months
毕竟最近三个月
Than lark. And jen has no idea.
我睡得比拉克都多 珍还啥都不知道
Greg, it's on now.
格雷 监控没关
So, can't wait to talk when i get home.
我回家我们得谈谈这事
You know, if you're awake.
当然是在你醒的时候
Damn it.
妈的
And, tyler, whatever you do,
哦 泰勒 不管你做什么
Don't write her a song.
千万不要写首歌♥送给克莱
Here are your keys.
这是您的钥匙
It's the white scion next to the white scion.
您租的车是白色塞恩边上的那台白色塞恩哦
♪ You fill me up when I'm empty ♪
♪ 当我空虚之时 你伴在我身旁 ♪
♪ And navigate me on life's ♪
♪ 为我人生漫长之路导航 ♪
♪ Long road, I want to be ♪
♪ 我想成为 ♪
♪ The body of the car, not the weight you have to tow ♪
♪ 你通往世界各地的交通工具 而不是你的负担 ♪
♪ Babe, I've learned my lesson ♪
♪ 宝贝 我已受到教训 ♪
♪ And now it's time to end ♪
♪ 是时候回到初衷 ♪
♪ Our strife, I'm proud to call you my lovely, sweet ♪
♪ 结束我们的纷争 让我自豪的叫你一句亲爱的 ♪
♪ Rent-a-car wife. ♪
♪ 租车好妻子 ♪
That's the husband?
那是她老公咯
Maybe we have a shot.
说不定我们有机会追她呢
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表