剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
And with the press of this button,
按下这个键
you are now on Facebook.
现在你就成功注册脸书啦
I don't feel any different.
我没有觉得不一样
You will, because now you'll be able
你会感觉到的 现在你已经能够
to see pictures of Lark the day that we take 'em.
每天看到我们上传拉克的照片了
Yeah, instead of telling us to print them out every week,which is fun.
而不是每周叫我们打印出来
Well, we tried loading 'em on the digital,
我们试过下载电子档
uh, picture frame there,
再放到电子相框里啊
but it's still showing the kid it came with.
但仍旧一直都播着本来的示范图
So that explains why your friends
这就解释了为什么你的朋友
are always confused when they meet Lark.
看到拉克的时候一脸困惑
Yeah. Uh-huh. Okay, so,
嗯 那么
first, all you need to do is enter your hometown.
首先 你输入自己的家乡在哪
No, no, no, no. That's how they find you
万万不可 人家就是这样找到你
and then that's how they steal your identity.
然后盗用你的身份
Pretty sure that's-that's not how that works,
我很确定黑客不是这样盗用身份的
but we can circle back to it. Um, okay,
但我们可以之后再填
next thing... really easy...
下一步 非常简单
just click on me or Greg... Greg.
只要关注我或是格雷 肯定选格雷
Okay. And, uh, then you can see our pictures.
随你... 这样你就能看我们的照片了
Oh, look at that
快看
little cutie! Yeah, I'm wearing
小可爱 是的 我正戴着
that hat that you gave me. And-and holding Lark.
你给我的帽子 还抱着拉克
This is really something.
这真有意思
And you can make comments. Yeah.
你还可以评论 是的
"I'm going to get a sandwich."
我要拿个三明治
Well, the point of Facebook is-is more to,
脸书的意义在于
like, have a dialogue with other people.
和别人交流
Oh. Yeah. Got it.
懂了
"Anyone else getting a sandwich?"
谁想要吃三明治
Oh. Tim's coming over.
提姆来了
Wants some of your sandwich. Oh, no.
想要你的三明治 哦不
Wow, your mom liked every single photo
哇哦 你妈对每张照片都按赞了呢
I posted on Facebook and then commented, "I like that."
再每张都回覆说 "我喜欢"
Well, now that they get to see Lark every day,
既然他们现在每天都你能看见拉克
they don't have to come over. It's a pretty genius move
他们就不用过来拜访 要是你问我的话
on my part, if you ask me.
我觉得帮他们开脸书简直明智
and, look, they invited me to play PetVille.
他们邀请我去玩宠物小镇
Oh, no. I invited you to PetVille.
哦 不 我已经邀请你玩了
Yeah, I'm the mayor.
我已经是市长了
My cat-stituency just voted me in,
我的猫咪选民给我投的票
and the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee ratified it.
而且小猫猫委员会已经批准了
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
I can't get into the Facebook.
我不能登录脸书了
I can't remember my password.
我记不住我的密♥码♥
That's what you...
这就是你...
Okay. All right, well, uh, it's the same password
总算松口气 那... 密♥码♥就是
you have for all your stuff, Dad. Yeah.
跟你其他的密♥码♥一式一样 是的
No, she made me change it.
但你妈叫了我改密♥码♥
Why would you do that? II heard
你为什么要改 我听说
you... that you have to change it
你... 必须要
every three hours. Yeah,
每三个小时改一次 是啊
then I had to change it again
然后我又改了
because it wanted a capital letter.
因为它要一个大写字母
And then again because it wanted a number.
然后又因为要一个数字又改了
Then it called me weak, and I just walked away.
之后又说我的密♥码♥太简单 之后我就走了
Okay, everybody, let's just calm down. These things happen.
好了 各位都冷静一下 事情已经发生
Okay? I'll just reset the password. Okay? Yeah.
好吗 我可以重设密♥码♥ 好的
But will the new password work over at our house?
但是新密♥码♥在我们家能不能用
Yeah. Yeah, it'll work everywhere.
在哪里都可以用
Well, what about Tim and Heather's?
在提姆和希瑟家呢
Mm-hmm. Yeah, that counts as everywhere.
可以 在任何地方都算数
And Matt and Colleen's? Yeah, their computer's
在马特和科琳家呢 对了 他们那台
one of those flat little slickies.
又长又宽的电脑
Yeah, no, there, too.
也能用
Even on my phone?
我的手♥机♥也可以吗
What about my phone? Oh, this is
我的手♥机♥呢 这是个
a super fun game. Both phones.
超级好玩的游戏 手♥机♥都可以
What about Tim and Heather's phone?
那在提姆和希瑟的手♥机♥上也行吗
Uh, hey, Greg, you want to start fielding
嘿 格雷 你想要参与一下
some of these? Yeah, well, I would, honey,
问答环节吗 我会的 宝贝
but I'm kind of knee-deep in this whole password thing.
但我正忙着弄密♥码♥的事呢
Once it's on my phone, how do I get it over to my computer?
一旦我在手♥机♥登入了 我该怎么弄到电脑上
You can't go in there.
你不能进去
No, no. No, no, we're family. You need an appointment.
不不不 我们是家人 你需要预约
Yeah. Plus, it's a legal emergency.
好了 再说 这是法律急事
Hi. What-what is going on?
发生什么事了
Well, we're hoping you can tell us. Who is Miriam Bickle?
我们希望你能告诉我们谁是米里亚姆·比克尔
My high school physics teacher who tried to sell everyone
我的高中物理老师 试着向所有人卖♥♥
jewelry made out of dried pasta. Yeah,
用意大利面做的首饰 是的
Facebook said she's your friend.
脸书说她是你的朋友
Yeah. And she wants to be our friend, and we don't know why.
她想和我们做朋友 我们不知道为什么
Is she a cyberbully?
她是网络欺凌者吗
Okay. Um, was Greg not around to answer this question?
格雷不在家回答你这些问题吗
Oh, we didn't want to bother him at work.
我们不想打扰他的工作
He was in the Dream Lab thinking of inventions.
他在梦想实验室想着新发明
We saw it on his status update.
我们在脸书看到的
Okay. Well, um, first of all,
好吧 首先
you should be friends with Miriam Bickle.
你们应该和米利亚姆·比可♥儿♥交朋友
Really, you should be friends with anyone
说真的 你们应该和每一个发送
who sends you a request
好友请求的人交朋友
at this point. But most importantly,
更重要的是
you should never be afraid to bother Greg in his Dream Lab.
千万别怕会打扰到格雷 去梦想实验室打扰他就对了
Wow. Which I also call the garage.
哇哦 另外 梦想实验室即我家车♥库♥
Uh, who are all these people?
额 这些人是谁
Did we just walk into an intervention?
这里要搞什么劝戒会吗
Look, I swear, whatever my parents are mad at you about,
我发誓 无论你父母对你有何不满
I will stand by your side.
我都会支持你的
What? Why do you assume it's me?
什么 你为什么认为是我
Jen!
珍
Oh, my God, it is me.
哦 我的天 真的是我
It's Miriam·Bickle.
我是米里亚姆·比克尔
Mrs. Bickle.
比克尔夫人
My pastor was right. People do care about me.
我的牧师说得对 人们真的关心我
Um, will you excuse us for-for one minute?
嗯 您不介意我们离开 离开一分钟吧
It's so nice to see you.
见到您真好
Please help us.
救救我们
What is going on? Why did you invite
什么情况 为什么你们请了
all these people to brunch?
这么多人来吃早午餐
We didn't. I think Facebook did.
我们没有 我认为是脸书干的
Yes, I thought I was just inviting my group,
是的 我以为我只邀请了我群里的人
but apparently my group includes all of my patients,
但很显然我群里的人包括我所有的病人
the book club, the mall walkers' meet-up,
还有图书俱乐部的人 一起逛商场的人
the librarian, and the pizza delivery man.
图书管♥理♥员♥ 还有送披萨的人
Hey, Greg, I just met your high school girlfriend.
嘿 格雷 我刚刚碰到你高中的女朋友了
What? Man,
什么 哥们儿
she's so easy to talk to. You know, she's a therapist now,
她是那么平易近人 你知道 她现在是治疗专家
just like your mom.
就和你妈妈一样
What a coincidence, right?
真是个巧合啊 不是吗
Is it?
是吗
Erica.
埃莉卡
I don't like this.
我不喜欢这样
I wish we could go back
我希望我们能回到
to simpler times,
更简单的时光中去
when we had our plug-in picture frame
那时我们还在用电子相框
with our digital Asian grandson.
看着我们的亚洲裔孙子
Remember how happy he was at Christmas?
记得他在圣诞节上有多快乐吗
That's it.
就是这样
No more Facebook.
不再用脸书了
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表