剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Excuse me. Excuse me, hi.
对不起 打扰了 嗨
Yeah, do you have any information about the old man
那个 你知道那天那个老人的信息吗
that was taken off the plane?
就是被抬下飞机的那个
I... I'm not sure of his last name.
我 我不太清楚他到底姓什么
You mean the man you sent into anaphylactic shock
就是那个被你弄过敏休克的
so the plane had to make an emergency landing,
然后飞机不得不紧急降落
causing me to miss my ex-boyfriend's wedding?
再然后让我错过了我前男友的婚礼
I was gonna make a scene.
宝宝都要发飙了
Wow, well, I genuinely do
哇 那个 我倒是不介意
want to circle back to that story,
听你再讲一遍
but we might miss a wedding ourselves
但是如果我们不上飞机
if we don't get back on that flight.
我们的婚礼也赶不上了
Greg, I'm sure the man is fine.
格雷 我保证那老头没事
Actually, they took him to St. San Diego.
其实 他被送去圣地亚哥了
That's all I know.
我就知道这么多
Okay, honey, we are going to the hospital.
好吧 亲爱的 我们去那家医院
Cause I-I got to make this right.
我 我要弥补回来
Greg. Making it right!
格雷 弥补回来
Seems my husband is riddled
我丈夫看起来挺迷
with both Jewish and Catholic guilt,
犹太教和天主教赎罪那一套东西的哈
even though his family is neither.
可惜他们家这两个教都不信
Man, this sucks.
我说 这是何苦呢
I could be in Cabo making love
我本来现在应该在卡博
to some bomb-ass carnitas right now.
淹没在烤肉堆里呢
Well, look, I'm gonna be quick okay?
好吧 我很快就完事的
I'm just gonna give him these chocolates,
我就把这些巧克力给他
then I'm gonna do a very respectful,
然后恭恭敬敬地
traditional Japanese bow
鞠个传统日式躬
that I saw in a kung fu film, okay?
就像功夫电影里演的那样 行吧
Okay, cool. Hey, Lark.
行 好吧 嗨 拉克
Remember what I told you about old people.
记住我跟你说的那些关于老人的话
Don't touch 'em.
千万别碰他们
Oh, my God, he's dead.
我滴神额 他死了
This is on us.
赖上我们了
Us? Nuh-uh, bro.
我们 切
Max.
麦克斯
Huh?
啊
Got to keep this on.
得把这个带上
Oh, I hate that thing.
我讨厌这个
Oh, thank God. Oh, you're alive.
谢天谢地 你还活着
Wow, okay, hi.
哇 好吧 嗨
I'm Greg from the plane.
我是格雷 飞机上那个
I brought these to you, uh, to say I'm sorry.
我给你带了这个 来给你道歉的
Uh, don't worry, none of them have coconut.
额 别担心 所有的里面都不含椰肉
I took a bite out of every one.
每个我都尝了一遍
Oh, hey, Art.
嗨 阿尔特
This is the guy who gave me the coconut.
这就是给我吃椰子的人
Oh, Max was just telling me about you.
哦 麦克斯刚刚还跟我说你来着
Oh. All good things I hope.
哦 但愿说的都是好话
Well, anyways,
那个 不管怎么说吧
I just wanted to apologize again
我就是想再次表达一下我的歉意
for almost killing you. Unless, of course,
抱歉差点要了你的命 除非 那个
the doctors, you know, found something worse
医生 你造的 当你被送来时又发现了
when they brought you here, like cancer,
其他更可怕的病 比如癌症什么的
in which case you'd be thanking me, but...
要是这样的话 你还得谢谢我呢
Thanking you?
谢谢你
It took them four tries to insert a catheter.
他们给我插尿管就插了四回
It was like slamming my finger in a door.
那酸爽 就像把手掩进门缝里似的
This is going about as well as I thought it would.
我就知道会是这样
So you admit responsibility
所以你承认
for giving him the coconut cookie?
你得为给他椰子饼干负责咯
Yeah, bro. I mean, come on, that's why I'm here.
对啊 大哥 我是说 我不就是为这个来的嘛
Keep up with the convo, huh?
有没有听我讲话啊你
Uh, actually, Greg, let's step outside for a second.
那个 格雷 你跟我出来一下
Okay, well, I'm just waiting for, you know,
好吧 可是你知道的 我期待的
a "no biggie, you're forgiven" from Max
"不要紧 我原谅你了" 是从麦克斯嘴里说出的
and his lover here... Lawyer.
不是他老公那... 是律师
Huh? Damn it.
啥 我靠
And I should inform you that we're suing you
我要通知你 我们会起诉你
for the pain and suffering that
因为你给我客户带来
you've caused my client.
这么巨大的痛苦和不幸
And thank you for the confession,
还有 谢谢你的忏悔
which I just recorded.
我刚刚做了录音
Actually, hate to break it to you,
事实上 不想打断你
but according to California Penal Code 632,
但是根据加利福尼亚刑法第632条
you can't record him
除非先争得他的同意
without him agreeing to it first.
否则你无权录音
That's just the way it works
两党执政的国家
in a two-party consent state,
就是如此
so you have nothing.
所以你的录音档无效
You just got schooled by my lover and my lawyer.
我老婆兼律师教会你了吧
Okay, let's go.
行了 走吧
Okay, well, uh, let me do my bow first.
好吧 我先鞠了我的躬
Oh, geez, oh, I'm sorry. Ugh! Ow!
哦 天啊 哦 对不起 啊
I'm sorry.
对不起
Come on. Okay, so my job is done here.
行了 好吧 那我要做的事也就算完成了
Uh, I apologized, you forgave me,
那个 我道歉了 你也原谅我了
so we'll just go.
所以 我们这就走
No, I'm suing you!
才没呢 我要起诉你
Oh, come on, man,
哎呦 大哥
I already said I did it!
我都承认过错了
Oh, my God, Greg.
我滴神啊 格雷
Okay, let's go.
行了 走吧
Greg.
格雷
I know, okay? It's just...
我懂 好吗 只是...
I felt so guilty,
我觉得很愧疚
and I-I just wanted to make it right.
我 我就是想弥补一下
I know, and I love that about you, honey, I do.
我懂 我真的很爱你这一点
But you have to be careful, okay?
但是你得小心点 好吗
Mommy likes having money in the bank.
妈喜欢把钱存银行里
Mostly because she put it there.
因为钱就该放在那
I should've just
我应该
let what I wrote in the card do the talking.
直接让他们读卡片就好了
You didn't put anything incriminating in that card,
你没有在卡片里忏悔吧
did you?
是不是
Yeah, okay.
那行吧
It's bad, isn't it?
不妙了 是吧
Good thing we're flying to Mexico.
不过幸好我们就要飞往墨西哥了
In this case, I think it's pronounced "fleeing."
我看应该说是 "逃往" 吧
Eh.
嗯
I can't believe this, Tim.
简直难以置信 蒂姆
What did Professor Wilde say?
王尔德教授怎么说啊
He can't just drive off
他不能还不卸行李
with people's luggage.
就开车跑了啊
Uh, he said he was coming back,
额 他说他刚要回来
then he thought he hung up and he said,
转念一想自己肯定会惹上麻烦 然后他还说
"I can't believe those idiots
"我简直不敢相信 那些笨蛋
think I'm coming back."
还以为我会回去的"
How are we gonna get to
那我们还怎么去
Uncle Matt and Colleen's wedding?
马特叔叔和科琳阿姨的婚礼啊
We're gonna just walk home, repack
我们先走回家 重新打包
and then we'll try and fly standby.
然后再试着飞过去
Oh. hey!
哦 嗨
Yeah, he did it!
耶 他对我向号♥啊
See? The day's not a total loss.
瞧见没 今天也不算是一无是处的一天
The fire destroyed the kitchen.
火灾把厨房♥部分烧毁了
We'll find out the cause once it's safe to reenter.
等到可以安全进入后我们就会找到原因
Why didn't the fire sprinklers go off?
为什么消防喷洒器不好用
Unfortunately, someone turned off the water main.
不幸的是 应该有人把给水总阀门关掉了
The important thing is we're all safe.
还好我们都没事
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表