剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
The kid's got plenty of toys. She's fine.
这孩子有一大堆玩具 她没关系的
You know? Yeah. She's fine.
知道嘛 是啊她没事
Oh, I just made it.
哦我丢过去了
Oh, close, but it just slid off.
哦差一点点 但是滑掉了
I win!
我赢了
Yes! Yes, people!
好耶 好耶大伙
You guys suck at this.
你们玩这个不行
Kind of looks like you cheated.
看样子是你作弊啊
Spoken like a true loser, huh, people?
这话听起来真像个窝囊废 对吗 大伙儿
Come on, huh?
得了吧
Okay.
好吧
Good job, kurt warner.
干得不错 库尔特·华纳
All right, rams on three!
好的 我数三个数
Ready-- one, two, three!
准备 一 二 三
Rams!
公羊队
Yeah!
耶
Cool.
酷
Let me see how i looked in that.
让我看看我照片里怎么样
Oh, my gosh, my nose looks huge.
我的天 我的鼻子看上去太大了
Oh, that's terrible.
这张太糟糕了
Yuck. Delete.
讨厌 删了
Delete, delete.
删了 删了
Okay, well, now you're just deleting photos
好吧 你现在在删的是
Of my kid's first birthday.
我孩子一岁生日的照片
Hey, which one of us won the super bowl?
嘿 我俩谁赢了超级碗杯
You want me to throw him out?
你想让我赶他走吗
I mean, not physically, because that would end badly for me,
我不是指身体对抗 因为那可对我不利
But, you know, ask him to leave, like, really timidly?
但我们可以小心的请他离开
Honey, you know what? I'm glad this happened.
亲爱的 你知道吗 我倒是乐意看到这些
Let him ruin it. Yeah.
让他毁了派对 也好
To the honorable job of just being guests.
为我们能当光荣的客人干杯
That's our thing.
那是我们的任务
Nice to meet you all! Thank you very much.
很高兴遇见你们 非常感谢
Take care, kurt!
保重 库尔特
Is that our chair?
那是咱们的椅子吗
He still has my phone.
他还拿着我的手♥机♥呢
Hey, someone grab that super bowl mvp!
来人啊 给我抓住那个超级碗明星
It's a piercing.
那是我的屌♥环
Wait, wait, wait.
等下 等下 等下
I was here!
我在这儿呢
Thank you. Flag on the play, you were holding me.
我谢谢你啊 犯规 你这是拉人
Congratulations!
祝贺你
You've been selected to participate
你被入选参加
In our halftime fan challenge.
我们的中场球迷挑战
What? That's so weak.
啥 真是逊爆了
You're always getting so lucky, greg.
凭什么你总是那么幸运 格雷
Penalty declined.
我拒绝你的批判
Wow, i can't believe it!
我真不敢相信
So, i, uh... I'm actually going to get to, like,
所以 呃 我会真的
Go out onto the actual field and stuff?
走到比赛场地上之类的吗
And throw footballs used by the actual team.
并能用比赛队伍用球发球哦
What?
啥
Oh, that is awesome.
这太棒了
So you just throw a ball at a target
所以你只要朝目标扔个球
And then you win a cruise?
就能赢得乘船游览吗
Yeah, i've already lost.
这跟输了一样
Eh, cruises are gross.
呃呃 我会晕船
At least tim won't be there wearing a rasta hat
不过至少不会有提姆在那穿个塔法里教的帽子
With the dreadlocks sewn into it.
还梳着个脏辫头
No, i've already lost because...
不是 我输定了是因为
I don't know how to throw a spiral.
我不会扔螺旋球
What?
你说什么
Dude, we are a rams family.
老兄 我们可是公羊队世家
Look, do you think i enjoy being the guy
你以为我很喜欢
That runs back every pass when we're tailgating, yelling,
在车尾派对时跑过每个通道并且大喊
"hey, he's found an opening!"
"嘿 找到突破口了" 吗
You know, or acting like it's super funny to punt it
或者 你以为把球一脚踢到
20 yards over everybody's heads.
所有人头上二十码是件很搞笑的是吗
We just thought you were being a jerk.
我们以为你是在耍无赖
No, i'm a great guy.
不 我可是个大好人
It's always been my greatest shame
这一直是我最大的耻辱
That this cannon of an arm
我这强有力的胳膊
Could never master the finesse required to throw
一直找不到合适的策略来投出
That perfect spiral.
那完美的一球
Matt just tried so hard to teach me.
马特都那么费劲的教我了
I feel like i let him down.
我觉得我让他失望了
So matt taught you?
是马特教的你吗
Yeah.
是的
Six yards on the play, third down.
推进六码 第三次进攻
Hey, um, you know how you used to
嗨 你记得你之前常常
Teach greg things? Yeah.
教格雷一些东西吗 是啊
Like if you pee in your bed, it makes it yours,
比如假如你在床上撒尿 床就归你了
And if you kiss dad right on the lips,
还有如果你亲在老爸嘴唇上
He'll live one more day.
他就能多活一天
Dad couldn't beat him off with a stick.
老爸拿个棍子都没能把他击退
Okay, well, i think that your football lessons
好吧 我想你教他的那些橄榄球知识
Really stuck with him.
把他搞迷糊了
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
Rams fans, make sure you stick around
公羊队的球迷们 不要走开
For the nfl halftime challenge,
敬请期待比赛的中场挑战
Where six lucky fans will show us
会有六名幸运球迷给我们展示
their quarterbacking skills.
他们的四分卫技巧
Oh, no.
不是吧
Yeah, just go, go.
就是 快去
Oh, hey, man.
嗨 哥们儿
What you doing?
你在干嘛
Just getting ready for halftime.
为中场表演做准备
Yeah, i got to throw a ball through a... Through a target,
我得把球扔过一个目标
So i'm just trying to decide if i want to, you know, drop back,
所以我决定试试我能不能 呃 从后面扔
Throw from the pocket, or maybe bless the receiver
从后方扔过去 或者依赖接球手
On a, you know, play action.
就像做假动作一样
Let me see both.
我两样都要看看
Yeah, okay. Yeah.
好的 没问题
Omaha, omaha, omaha!
奥马哈 奥马哈 奥马哈
Hut!
哈
Oh, he sees an opening!
找到突破口了
Oh yeah, you can't throw a spiral, can you?
好吧 你不会螺旋发球 对吧
No, i can't.
好吧 我不会
And it's stupid-- i'm trying so hard, you know?
这太蠢了 我都那么努力尝试了 你知道吗
I'm doing the okay method, just like you taught me,
我在用那个 "OK手势法" 就是你教我那个
But it's not working-- it's not okay.
但是没什么作用 它一点儿也不OK
You don't put your finger and your thumb together, right?
你不能把食指和大拇指放到一块儿
You grab the ball on the laces, like this.
你抓着球的花纹 像这样
See?
明白了吗
You taught me how to throw wrong.
你一直教我的是错的
Are you serious?
你在逗我吗
I can't throw a football because of you?
我连个球都不会发就是因为你的原因吗
I thought you'd learn how eventually
我以为你只要你和你朋友玩上几局
Once you started playing with your friends.
最后就会知道怎么发
I didn't have any friends because
我没有朋友因为
I didn't know how to throw a football!
我连个球都不会发
Do you have any idea what it's like
你知道这是怎样的感受吗
To walk out on the field and ask,
走到球场上问
"hey, anyone want to long snap to each other?"
"嘿 有人想要长传吗"
Look, man, you were better than me in so many ways.
听着 伙计 你好多方面都比我强
You were better in school,
你在学校比我厉害
You were better at making mom mothers' day cards.
你做的给老妈的母亲节贺卡比我的漂亮
You even smell better.
你闻起来都比我香
Like a freaking yankee candle.
跟个扬基蜡烛似的
I do have a natural christmas tree scent.
我确实天生身上有种圣诞树的味道
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表