剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Yoda.
尤达
Damn it!
我去
Kissing a girl's just like kissing a guy.
亲男亲女都一样
Except when you do it in public,
只差在大庭广众之下亲男生
dudes buy you stuff. Yeah.
他们会给你买♥♥东西 对啊
Dougie's never called a house meeting before.
道格以前从来没有召开过家庭会议
I wonder what this is about.
我想知道到底要干嘛
I think it's about that passed out guy
我觉得可能是要谈
she dragged in here last night.
她昨晚拖回来的那个神志不清的家伙
He never left.
他一直都没走
Oh, I bet she wants to start a chore wheel.
我打赌她是想搞一个分担家务的转盘
I ran all the way up the stairs.
我一口气跑上楼来的
I'm sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
I had to have a heart-to-heart with Pastor Todd.
我必须得和托德牧师认真交代
There's something I need to confess to the both of you.
有件事我得跟你们俩坦白
Stand by for the location of the body.
准备好听她把尸体埋在哪
So last night I was knee deep in Wang.
昨天晚上和温在一起嘛
You guys have met Wang Carlson from Daewoo.
你俩已经见过了 大宇集团的温卡森
Quiet guy.
不错的家伙
In fact, I'm only guessing at his name and job.
其实 他的名字和工作我都是猜的
Anyway, in the middle of round three, something struck me.
反正 第三回合的时候 他赢了
And then you struck back,
然后你就反击
but it was harder than you intended
结果你不小心用力过猛
and now it's just too late?
而现在为时已晚吗
Need you to brace yourself.
你俩做好心理准备
Okay. Oh, God.
好的 我天
I'm gay.
我是同性恋
I know.
我懂
I know!
我懂
The girl version is called lesbian.
女版的该叫女同
Dougie, wow, this is huge news.
道格 这可是天大的消息
I know, it's so shocking.
我知道 特别令人震惊
I-I-I've been hiding it pretty well,
我一直隐藏得很好
I mean, even from myself.
我是说 连我自己都没发现
I had no idea.
我自己也不知道
I have just been bagging D after D, after D, after D,
我只是一日复一日的回避
and not even thinking about it.
甚至从来没想过这个问题
I guess I was just stuffing it deep down.
我本来只是想把这念头压在心底
Well, thanks for trusting us
道格 谢谢你这么信任我们
enough to share this, Dougie.
和我们分享这个消息
Yeah, thank you so much.
太感谢你了
Hey! Congratulations! We're so excited!
恭喜你 我们好兴奋
Oh, man, there's a lot of...
伙计 真是充满
A lot of joy in that hug.
充满喜悦的抱抱
All right.
好啦
Oh, uh, quick Q.
对了 快问快答
Do either of you know how to start a lesbian journey?
你俩有谁知道女同是该怎样吗
I don't know how this works.
我不懂女同是怎样的
I've never even kissed a girl before.
我以前从没吻过女孩子
Well, we could do a ladies night out
我们今晚可以去我最爱的女同酒吧
at my favorite lesbian bar.
来个女生之夜
Yeah! What?
太好啦 什么鬼
Why do you have a favorite lesbian bar?
你怎么会有最爱的女同酒吧
It's by the airport.
就在机场附近
That wasn't an answer to my question.
好吧答非所问
All right, Dougie.
好了 道格
Let's get you kissing a girl!
我们来帮你亲到女孩儿
Yeah.
太好了
I'm kind of nervous, though.
不过我有点紧张
I've never had a sexual encounter
我还从来没试过在冷静浪漫的情况下
that wasn't rage fueled.
去发生什么性行为
Kissing a girl's just like kissing a guy.
亲男亲女都一样
Except when you do it in public,
只差在大庭广众之下亲男生
dudes buy you stuff.
男生会给你买♥♥东西
W-W-Wait.
等等
You've kissed a girl? Yeah.
你亲过女生吗 对啊
Got through all of college without paying for an appetizer.
大学期间老娘每份餐点都由女同付钱
You know, I thought I was a lesbian for a year,
知道吗 我有过一年以为自己是女同
but it turns out I was on the wrong anti-depressants.
结果发现是我用错抗抑郁药了
You were on anti-depressants?
你用过抗抑郁药吗
Yeah.
对啊
You guys are so lucky!
你们怎么都那么幸运
I-I didn't have
我都没有过
any wild years.
任何任性的经历
You know, once in college
知道吗 大学的时候有一次
I thought I was kissing a girl,
我以为我亲了一个姑娘
but it was just Tim with a ponytail.
结果只是提姆扎了个马尾辫
Uh-oh. Okay, Dougie.
唉哟 道格
Yep... oh, things are getting very exciting.
事情变得越来越有趣了
What? You see this girl?
什么 你看到那个女孩了吗
She just checked you out.
她刚刚在看着你呢
The one that I'm very obviously pointing at
就是那个我正在明显指着的
and now waving at and I'm making it way too awkward
现在在挥手的女孩如果你不去搭讪
for you not to go talk to.
会让事情变得很尴尬
Is she your type?
她是你的菜吗
Mm, she'll do.
也可以啦
I'm looking for a job, not a career.
我在找炮♥友♥而已 又不是终身伴侣
This is for you, Pastor Todd.
敬你 托德牧师
Oh, right! Pastor Todd!
对 托德牧师
My pants feel tight.
我的裤子好紧
They're not tight.
不紧
You want to unbutton just the top?
你想解扣子露出上面吗
Good luck!
好运
You look pretty, if that's your goal.
你想的话 你可以好美喔
Did you guys see that?
你们看见了吗
Yeah.
是的
She thinks I am a lesbian!
她以为我是女同
Yeah.
是的
Wait until I tell the moms at wine club.
我一定要告诉酒馆那群妈妈们
Wine club is what we call book club
我们都把读书会讲成酒馆
when we're not being all Oprah about it.
妈妈们都喜欢小事化大
Maybe Dougie's not the only one dipping her toe
也许道格不是唯一一个今晚
in that lady pool tonight.
能够一尝女同滋味的人喔
Me?
我吗
Oh, no, come on, you guys, that's cheating.
唉哟 这样不行喔 这样算是出轨喔
No!
才不算
Every time Tim pours me a second glass of wine,
每次提姆给倒我酒的时候
he always tells me how beautiful you think my skin is.
都总说我的皮肤多白多滑
Something tells me he won't mind.
我觉得他不会介意啦
Okay, because I-I think I might want to go over there
因为我想也许我想去问问
and ask that woman at the pool table where she got her jeans.
靠在桌球台的女人 她的牛仔裤在哪儿买♥♥的
I'm going to text him right now,
我现在就给我老公发讯息
just see if he's cool with that.
看他对我一尝女同滋味有什么反应
What'd he say?
他说了什么
"Please kiss a woman. On my way!"
快去亲女生吧 我马上过来
Where'd you grow up?
你在哪长大的
I grew up in North Carolina.
家乡是北卡罗来纳州
Can I kiss you?
我能亲你吗
Uh, I, uh, grew up here.
我土生土长的
Wow. Here in this bar? Yeah.
在这酒吧土生土长吗 是的
Can I kiss you?
我能亲你吗
Stop asking if you can kiss me.
别再问能不能亲我了
It's weird.
这样很奇怪
Oh, no, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
抱歉抱歉 对不起
I'm really nervous.
我太紧张了
This is my first full day of being an out, gay lesbian.
今天是我第一次出柜后 以女同身份出来混
Oh, well, that's awesome.
这样挺酷啊
Congrats!
恭喜
Thank you.
多谢
You're-you're awesome.
你也很棒
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表