剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Okay.
好吧
Stop that furry! Yeah!
毛茸茸先别走 太好了
No! No!
噢不
Aw, come on, rampage!
拜托 公羊先生
Please!
求你啦
It's kind of sad you couldn't catch up to a man
你连一个穿着80磅重公羊装的人都追不上
in an 80-pound ram costume.
有点悲剧啊
He's a professional athlete.
他是专业运动员
Well, I guess we just got to go upstairs
好了 我觉得我们还是上楼去
and watch the rest of the game.
继续观看剩下的比赛吧
Bummer.
没办法
No!
不
No! It's locked!
不是吧 锁住了
No, no, no, no!
不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
不不不
Ah! We're trapped!
我们被困在这儿了
I can't believe
真不敢相信
we're going to miss the game.
我们要错过这场比赛了
Sorry, sweetie.
抱歉 宝贝
Looks like your introduction to football has been ruined.
看起来这次橄榄球入门彻底搞砸了
That's okay.
还好了
I don't really understand the game anyway.
反正我也看不懂比赛
You don't?
你不懂吗
Oh, no, no.
不行不行
Well, then, we're going to have to have...
这样的话 那我们有必要好好的...
The talk
聊一聊了
Okay, this bear is the ball
把这个熊当作一个球
So you are going to hold onto that ball
所以你要紧紧抓住那个球
And you're going to try to run past me
然后你尝试从我身边跑过
I'm going to try to stop you
我会尝试阻止你
And I'm going to try to take that ball
我还会尝试抢那个球
Okay
好的
What? What are you doing?
什么鬼 你在做什么
Seems like you really wanted it
你看起来真的很想要它啊
Oh, I do really want it
是啊 我是很想要
But you also really want it
但是你也很想要它
I don't care
我不在乎
No, sophia
你这样不行 苏菲亚
Hey! Sike!
嗨 骗你的
Touchdown!
触地得分
Oh, mm-hmm, go rams!
哦 嗯哼 公羊队
I did it!
我做到了
I see, the old quarterback sneak
我懂了 老式四分卫袭进
Well, what about this?
这样怎么样
Whoa! Dad!
哇 爸爸
What
什么
Are you okay, little girl?
你没事吧 小女孩
I have a panic button in my costume
我套装里有个紧急呼救按钮
And I'm not afraid to use it
而我并不害怕使用它
I think the appropriate response
我认为你的正确反应
Would be to ask me if I'm also okay
应该是问一下我是不是也没事
They just scored a touchdown
他们刚刚触地得分
Which is worth how much?
得几分
Six
6分
Until they make an extra point
直到他们得到额外的分数
Or a two-point conversion. Conversion
或者两分的追加得分 附加得分
Oh, it looks like we got a fan here, huh?
看起来我们这里有一个粉丝啊
Kurt warner has my fan
库尔特·华纳拿走了我的风扇
I know, sweetie
我知道 小甜心
I'm going to listen to my book on tape
我要开始听我的书的录音了
Tell me if anything exciting happens
如果有什么刺♥激♥的事情发生就告诉我
and I'll do the same
然后我跟着你们欢呼
Oh, damn, I just bought more seats
该死 我刚刚买♥♥了更多的座位
Sure is hard to see from way up here
这里这么远怎么看得见
Well, I'm sorry, joanie
对不起 小琼
I thought I was buying the expensive seats
我以为我买♥♥的是贵的座位
It turns out I bought 30 of the cheap ones
结果是我买♥♥了30张便宜座位
You win this time, internet
这次你赢了 互联网
Well, you know what
你知道么
What really matters is that we're together
重要的是我们在一起
And that now we can comfortably spread out, right
并且现在我们还可以舒服地分开来坐 对么
Huh? No? Okay
怎样 不行 好吧
Well, I'm going to listen to my book on tape
我要开始听我的书的录音了
Tell me if anything exciting happens
如果有什么刺♥激♥的事情发生就告诉我
and I'll do the same
然后我会跟着欢呼
Oh, damn, I just bought more seats
该死 我刚刚买♥♥了更多的座位
We're so high up
我们坐这么高
my hot dog's going to be brought
我的热狗得像夏巴人登喜马拉雅山那样
by a sherpa
被带上来
Hey, joan
嘿 琼
There's open seats lower down, let's go grab two
下面有空座位 我们下去抢两个
No, that wouldn't be right
不行 那可不道德
They're not ours
它们不是我们的座位
Well, actually, no, um, a partner at my law firm
事实上 可以 我们律师事务所的一个合伙人
Has season tickets, and he told me he's having an affair
有季票 他告诉我他要见他外遇对象
This weekend
就在这周末
and also he's not very good at having affairs
而且他也并不是很擅长外遇
Well, let's go grab those seats
好 让我们去抢占那些座位
Before he loses them in the divorce
趁他还没在离婚时失去它们
Ready? Break!
准备好了么 突破
Yes!
太好了
Oh, I feel bad
我感觉很糟
The family is way up there and we're down here
一家人都远在上面 而我们在这里
I wonder if they can even see us
我好奇他们能不能看到我们
Suckers!
傻瓜们
Do you think you could get these seats again?
你觉得你还能再坐这些座位么
Um, I don't, but mostly because
我不认为 但是主要是因为
I made up that thing about these being our season tickets.
季票的事情是我编的
These were just two random open seats
这些只是两个随机的空座位
You mean we're here illegally?
你的意思是我们坐这里是违法的么
Yeah
是的
We have to go, we have to go right now
我们必须走 我们必须马上走
What?
什么
Wait, no, hey, come on
等等 不行 嘿
What is the worst that could happen
最差能发生什么呢
We're found out, we're caught,
我们被发现 我们被抓住
and we're publicly shamed
然后我们被当众羞辱
Okay, worst case scenario, an usher comes
最差的情形不过就是引座员过来
Politely asks us to leave
礼貌地请我们离开
And we go back up to one of our other 30 seats
然后我们上去回到位于马丘比丘的
In machu picchu
我们其他30个座位其中之一的位子
Men are here, men are here for us
两个男人来了 他们是来找我们的
I believe you two are in our seats
我想你们俩坐的是我们的位子
I'm going to throw up
我要吐了
Can we see your tickets?
我们能看一下你们的票么
We don't have to show you anything
我们没必要向你们出示任何东西
These are our seats
这是我们的座位
Don't anger them, they might be undercover detectives
别惹恼他们 他们可能是卧底警探
Hello, officers
你们好 警官
Well, I've got a quick fix
我有一个快速解决方法
We can just have the usher come over
我们可以直接喊引座员过来
Take a little looksie-loo at the tickets
看一下我们的票
And then kick out the liars
然后赶走说谎的人
We're the liars
我们就是说谎的人
Oh, uh
嗯
These are for next week's game
这些是下个礼拜的票
You said girls were dumb!
是你说女孩都是傻子的
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
How did you know they were bluffing?
你怎么知道他们是在虚张声势
Because half their faces were sunburnt
因为他们的脸一半都晒黑了
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表