剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Who knows how many more weddings Matt will have?
鬼知道马特还会有多少个婚礼呢
I must say,
我必须的说
that is quite a magnificent bitch.
真是个华丽丽的小母狗[花言巧语的婊♥子♥]
Oh, well, she's annoying me right now,
哦 她刚在生我的气
but yeah, she's okay.
但是 她人挺好的
I meant your dog, silly.
我说的是你的狗 傻瓜
She's serving some face and body.
她有一副好脸蛋和好身材
I posted a picture of her looking out of a boot
我传过一张她没戴狗套的照片
on the Internet.
在网络上
I got four likes... Oh!
我得到了四个赞... 哇
And an invitation to a party
和一个参加聚会的邀请
from this Russian gal. Mm-hmm.
来自一个俄♥罗♥斯♥姑娘 嗯嗯
Turned out to be a dude, though.
虽然最后原来是男扮女
With that lush fur...
有那么浓密的毛发...
Powerful haunches
有力的肥臀
and perfectly aligned teats,
还有完美的齐整的咪♥咪♥
she has "Best in Show" written all over her.
它具备 "爱犬大赛" 所说的全部优点
You think she has good teats?
你觉得她有好咪♥咪♥吗
Oh, she got the greatest teats.
恩 她有最棒的咪♥咪♥
And I should know.
我应该是知道的
I've been showing dogs for over 30 years.
我已经从事狗狗选美30多年了
I've had bitches win
我已经让一些小母狗获奖
from Southampton to Sarsaparilla.
从英国南安普顿到台♥湾♥沙士汽水
Isn't that a drink?
那不是一种喝的吗
They are backed up. They're separating Siamese cats.
要等好一会 他们在帮同体猫作分割手术
Please, Joanie, let the magical little man
拜托 琼妮 让这位有魅力四射
with the dog bone vest talk, huh?
穿狗骨头背心的小个子男人继续说 好吗
That was an awful story.
真是个糟糕的故事
No man should like collecting dog sperm that much.
世上不可能有人会喜欢搜集狗狗的精♥子♥
Or at all!
根本不会有人这样做才对
That little man
那个小个子男人
has introduced me and Tank to a whole new world.
向我和小坦打开了通往新世界的大门
I mean,
我意思是
this is a real show dog.
这真的是一只选美的狗
Oh!
哦
Hi.
嗨
Oh, hey, Doc.
嗨 医生
I'm sorry to say...
我很遗憾的说...
she didn't make it.
她没挺过去
She's right here.
她就在这儿
Oh! Your dog swallowed the ring.
哦 你的狗是吞戒指的那只
Remind me when I'm done here to call the little girl
提醒我我得在这打电♥话♥给那个
who brought the bunny.
带小兔子来的小女孩
We need to get the ring.
我们需要取出戒指
We're on our way to our son's wedding.
在去我们儿子婚礼的路上
Oh, I was on my way to real medical school
我本来也是在医学院的路上
until my parents ran out of money.
可惜我父母不够钱供我读书了
So... we all have our stories.
所以... 家家有本难念的经
Hmm. Anyway, uh,
无论如何
we just need to make a little incision in her belly.
我们只需要在她腹部开个小口子
Well, couldn't you make it real small?
好吧 你能不能把它弄得非常小呢
Uh, she's a show dog.
嗯 它是一只选美的狗
Apparently, she's got some very special teats.
显而易见 她有对非常特别的咪♥咪♥
Hmm. Hard for me to judge without seeing her
恩 直接判断对我来说有点难 还没看过她
in a cheerleading outfit.
穿拉拉队服装
But I do know
但是我确实知道
she won't be winning any awards if she has a scar.
如果她有伤口就不能获得任何奖
Doc, are there any other options?
医生 还有别的选择吗
Well, you could wait
好吧 你可以等等
and see if she passes it on her own.
看看她能不能自己排出来
We'll wait. But
那我们就等吧 但是
I should warn you, if the ring moves into
我得警告你 如果戒指跑到了
the dog's colon... Mmhmm?
狗的结肠那里... 怎样
The surgery gets more complicated.
手术会更复杂
Do you mind if we step outside
你介意我们出去
and just discuss this?
商量一下吗
Uh, I don't mind at all.
一点也不
I actually have to find a chameleon that I lost.
我确实要去找找失踪的那只变色龙
John, I can't talk to you when we're driving
约翰 你这样在停车场开那么快
around the parking lot at 50 miles an hour.
我很难跟你讲话
We don't need to talk, Joanie.
我们没事需要聊 琼妮
We need to get this ring out of Tank without surgery.
我们得让小坦不动手术 自然排出
You know driving in circles always
你知道开车绕圈圈总是
makes her throw up.
会让她呕吐的
I don't understand your obsession now
我现在不能理解你的想法
with dog shows.
关于狗狗选美
It's like when you became a Hare Krishna
就像你做印度教克利须那派教♥徒♥的时候
and then changed your mind halfway through the haircut.
中途改变发型的主意
Oh, come on, Joanie.
拜托 琼妮
Ever since I retired, I've been...
自从我退休 我就一直...
kind of just, like, feeling weird.
感觉怪怪的
I mean, you got your book, you-you've got your patients,
我是说 你有写作和病人的陪伴
children you love.
你宠爱的孩子
What have I got? A wooden puppet and PTSD.
我有什么呢 就一个木偶和创伤后遗症
No, you've got me!
不 你还有我啊
And-and we'll find something,
而且我们可以找些
uh, fun that we can do together.
共同嗜好一起去做啊
They don't give out ribbons
人们不会因为你花时间陪老婆
for spending time with your wife.
而颁个好好先生奖给你啊
Oh, but they should give you one for being
呵呵 但人们该为你颁个
the world's biggest pain in the ass!
世上第一麻烦鬼的奖啊
Hold the wheel, Joanie.
抓住方向盘 琼妮
What's...? II forgot
什么... 我忘记
I'm the one that gets sick on these curvy car rides.
我自己这样绕圈圈就会想吐
All right, honey.
好的 亲爱的
Sorry, buddy. You're still gonna be my champ.
对不起 小家伙 你在我心中仍是狗中之花
I just need to administer the anesthesia,
我需要控制麻醉
and then we can get her into surgery.
然后我们给她做手术
What do you think, uh, Tank weighs?
你觉得 恩 小坦多重呢
Like, two turtles?
好像 有两只乌龟那么重吗
I don't know.
我不知道
No!
不
Stop! Y-You can't do this.
住手 你不能这么做
Hmm?
什么
You saw the Yelp reviews?
你看过别人在网上对我的评价
No, I can't take away my husband's dream.
没有 只是我不能剥夺我丈夫的梦想
No, honey,
亲爱的
I want you to have something that you're passionate about.
我希望你能有自己热衷的嗜好
Hey, look.
嘿 看
Your dog did my job for me.
你的小狗省却我的烦恼了
She pooped it out!
她把戒指拉出来了
Do I smell good news?
我是闻到了好消息吗
She's gonna be pooping blue ribbons.
她这样拉个屎 都要拉出奖章了
No! You never give up! What are you talking about?
不 你从不会放弃的 你在说什么呢
You-You've gotten Russian people to like you.
你 你都能得到俄♥罗♥斯♥人们的喜欢
This is not something that can be fixed
这可不是通过
by asking how vodka is made.
问他们伏特加是怎么做的就能解决的事情
I can't believe we missed our own rehearsal dinner.
我不敢相信我们错过了自己的婚礼彩排晚宴
It's gonna be fine.
一切会好起来的
We'll get a flight first thing in the morning,
我们明天一早就飞过去
and tonight we'll get a free night at this hotel,
而今晚就受航♥空♥公♥司♥的好意
compliments of the airline.
免费在这酒店里住一晚
We can't even get into our room for another three hours
我们还要等三小时才能住进房♥间
because it was flooded with sewage.
因为那里曾被污水淹了
Yes, but we have these free-drink vouchers.
是的 但是我们有免费酒水券
But they're not valid unless we purchase a third entree.
但是除非我们买♥♥第三杯酒才能用它们
Yes, but we're together.
是的 可我俩在一起喔
And you're in love. I mean, I think you're in love.
而且你们还深深相爱 至少我认为吧
I can only hear every sixth word you're saying.
你们说的我只听到一半
"Every night only, Buddy Daiquiri."
只在每天晚上 巴迪·代基里
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表