剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah, it's a stage name. I thought it sounded more
是的 这是艺名 我觉得这听起来更像
like a lounge musician.
一个酒吧音乐家
My real name's Joey Midnight.
我的真名叫 乔伊·穆德耐
Oh, yeah.
这样啊
Hey, here's one you might like.
嘿 你们也许会喜欢这首歌♥
See? This place is romantic.
看到吗 这是个浪漫的地方
Yeah.
好吧
Hey, where'd you get the hot hooker?
你哪里找的这样火♥辣♥的妓♥女♥的
I've been bottomfeeding. Hey, baby,
我的都是人家挑剩下的 嘿 宝贝
you're just lucky you found someone who takes bitcoin.
找到收比特币的我算你走运
Well, they had one stale oat muffin left
他们只剩一个快坏了的燕麦马芬
for both of us to share.
给我们分着吃了
Okay, thank you. Any luck with the airlines?
好的 谢谢你 航♥空♥公♥司♥那里有进展吗
No. It's overbooked.
没有 都超额预定了
And apparently my family is already causing
而且我的家人已经在
major drama at the resort.
度假村里制♥造♥了一大♥波♥戏剧性事件了
Mom and Dad got back together..
我爸妈又和好了
In front of everyone.
当着所有人的面
They said that the Lazy River did half the work for them.
他们说环流河帮了很大的忙
Oh, good.
那不错
Well, the cherry on top of our crap sundae
雪上加霜的是
is that Tank ate your wedding ring.
小坦吃了我们的婚戒
Oh, how cute.
真可爱
Now she'll sparkle from the inside.
如今她的肚子里也会闪闪发光了
Oh, it gets worse. Not a single member of my family
更糟糕的是 我的家人没有一个
actually even managed to make it to Mexico.
最后真正到达墨西哥的
Well, it's the thought that counts.
心意到了就好
I don't know how you do it.
我不知道你是这么做到的
I just don't know how you do it.
我真不知道你怎么做到的
I mean, it's like this impenetrable wall of sunshine.
我是说 这刀枪不入的阳光之墙
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Oh, I'm just gonna
我就想
hang up my wedding dress. Okay.
把我的婚纱挂起来 好的
Colleen, honey, wait. No, that's not the closet.
科林 亲爱的 不 那里不是衣橱
What's happening? We're not getting married, Matt.
怎么了 这个婚我们是结不成了 马特
What? Look at the signs.
什么 看看这些预兆
They are all around us.
它们都萦绕的我们
The universe doesn't want us to get married.
上天都不想让我们结婚
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no. Come on, no, no, no.
不 不 不
You can't go dark. You can't go dark.
你不能变得那么阴郁 你不能变得阴暗
That's my thing.
那是我♥干♥的事情
No, you're the one who goes "Hi-ee!"
不 你是乐观小天使嘛
I got nothin'.
我无能为力了
Yeah.
对
I'm just gonna stay here and drink this free champagne.
我就想在这呆着然后喝喝免费的香槟
It's bubble bath.
这是泡泡浴液
Pastry? Uhuh.
要千层松饼吗 不
Shouldn't you and your fiancee be headed to Mexico?
你不是应该和未婚妻去墨西哥了吗
Yeah.
对
Apparently the universe doesn't want us in Mexico.
显然上天都不想让我们去墨西哥
The universe wants us here.
上天想让我呆在这里
Well, it doesn't mean the universe
但这不代表全世界都
doesn't want you getting married.
不想让你们结婚
You gonna finish that bagel?
你要吃完那个百吉饼吗
♪ Wherever you go ♪
♪ 不论你去哪里 ♪
♪ Whatever you do ♪
♪ 不论你做什么 ♪
♪ I will be right here waiting for you ♪
♪ 我都会在这里等你 ♪
♪ Whatever it takes ♪
♪ 不论代价是什么 ♪
♪ Or how my heart breaks... ♪
♪ 不论我有多心碎 ♪
Did you do all this?
这些都是你安排的吗
Yeah. ♪ Right here waiting... ♪
是的 ♪ 就在这里等着... ♪
Nothing is gonna stop me from marrying the love of my life.
没有什么能阻止我和我生命中的最爱结婚
Now, why don't you go put on your dress?
现在 你去穿上婚纱吧
I had the staff fish it out of the pool.
我让酒店员工把它从泳池里捞上来了
No way. I'm not taking the chance of letting anything derail us.
不 我不想再让任何事扰乱我们了
Okay.
好的
♪ All the times ♪
♪ 每时每刻 ♪
♪ That I thought would last somehow... ♪
♪ 我以为会一直持续下去 ♪
Now I get to say something
现在我得说一些
I didn't get to say at your first wedding.
我没在你第一次结婚时候说的话了
What? She's the one.
什么 她是你命中注定的那个人
You did say that.
你上次说过了
Well, this time I mean it.
这次我是真心的
May I have this honor?
我能有幸陪你走红毯吗
You may.
可以
♪ Or how my heart breaks ♪
♪ 不论我有多心碎 ♪
♪ I will be right here waiting for you. ♪
♪ 我都会在这里等你 ♪
Hi.
嗨
Hi-ee.
嗨
Uh, Dad, do you have Matt's ring?
爸爸 马特的婚戒在你那儿吗
Matt.
马特
Oh, isn't this romantic?
这多浪漫啊
Keep that away from Tank.
要让它远离小坦
I'm not fishing it out of her poop again.
我可不要再一次把它从小坦的屎里捞出来了
Beautiful.
棒极了
Now, Jen, you have the ring?
现在 珍珍 戒指在你那儿吗
Forever's a long time.
一辈子很长的
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Colleen, just put the ring on Matt's finger.
科林 把戒指给马特戴上
Babe? Yeah?
宝贝 怎么啦
I ordered nachos.
我点了烤干酪玉米片
Do you think they know where I am?
你觉得他们找得到我吗
We're now ready to begin the vows.
现在我们可以开始宣誓了
All right.
好的
So, Matthew, I choose you to start.
所以 马特 我选择从你开始
Oh, no, you don't actually choose the order
不 不 你没得选
that it's supposed to go in.
本来就应该是这个流程
I'm in charge, so just begin, please.
我说了算 所以请开始吧
Colleen, I never thought
科琳 我从没有想过
that we'd end up here, in an airport hotel,
我们最后会在机场的酒店
getting married in front of a luggage rack,
在一大堆行李架子
a prostitute, and only some of our family,
一个妓♥女♥ 和仅仅一部分我的家人面前结婚
but right now this is the most beautiful place in the world
但现在这是世界上最美丽的地方
because you're here.
因为有你在这里
Is that it?
说完了吗
I will punch you in the face.
你小心我揍你
Well, I'm sorry, I didn't want to interrupt.
对不起 我不是故意要打断的
I wasn't... it was... a genuine question.
那不是... 我只是诚心诚意问问而已
I wasn't sure if you were finished or... or not.
我不确定你说完了没
You want to know what? Colleen, why don't you...
你知道吗 科琳 不如你开始吧
Okay, I'll go. Say your vows, yeah.
好的 我开始了 说你的誓词 对
Matt, this is not the wedding I expected,
马特 这不是我所期待的婚礼
but I never expected to fall so deeply in love.
但我从没想过自己会如此深深地坠入爱河
Or to find someone who makes
或者找到一个人可以
every setback feel like an adventure.
让每一次挫折都变成一场冒险
This has been
这一路走来
an insane and bumpy road,
疯狂又颠簸
but I would take it again and again,
但我愿意再经历无数次
knowing it ends here, standing with you.
因为我知道终点在这里 是和你站在一起
I'm done.
我说完了
It's... okay.
好的
Well, now, with the power vested in me,
现在 我凭法律赐予我的权利
I can now choose to marry you or not,
我现在可以选择让你们结婚与否
because I'm the only person in this room
因为我是这个房♥间里唯一一个
that has the power to make that decision,
有权利可以做这个决定的人
and I take it very seriously,
我会慎重对待
the fact that I'm in control
我掌握着
of your lives right now. Greg.
你们的命运的这个事实 格雷
Yeah, sorry.
抱歉
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表