剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Did you bike over here?
你骑自行车过来么
What, and sweat in this outfit? No way
什么 然后穿着这套衣服出一身汗么 不可能
No, this is just a preview of the outfit you're gonna wear
不 这只是预先给你看一下
For your bachelor party
你单身派对要穿的衣服
Oh, no
哦 不
Now, I already know what you're thinking
现在 我已经知道你在想什么了
You're thinking
你在想
"Greg, do they even allow spandex at a strip club?"
"格雷 脱衣舞俱乐部会允许穿这身衣服么"
And they do, but don't worry, okay?
而我问过是可以的 不过你少担心吧
'cause we are not going to a strip club. No
因为我们不准备去脱衣舞俱乐部 不
We are gonna be pedaling on one of these babies
我们会骑这台宝贝
It's a bike bar
这是一个自行车吧
It's a bar on a bike
这是一个自行车上的吧台
Yeah
是的
Okay. Um, wow
好吧 嗯 哇噢
There's still a lot being worked out
婚礼很多事情
About the wedding
还在处理中
You know? And, um... Okay
你懂么 然后 嗯... 好的
Nothing's really set in stone yet
关于每个人做什么
About who is doing what
都还没定呢
Okay. Yeah
好吧 是
Yeah, yeah
好好
Okey-dokey-do, well, um
懂的
You... Doesn't really matter much to me. You know?
你... 对我来说没什么关系
It's not like i've been... Been planning anything
我也没有在计划什么
So, uh...
所以 嗯...
Yeah. I'll just go
好吧 我还是先走吧
Okay. Okay
好的 好的
What's going on out here?
刚刚发生了什么
I think Greg assumes
我想格雷以为
He's gonna be my best man again
他还会是我的伴郎
Well, did you tell him we're eloping?
你和他说了我们要私奔么
Well, that kind of defeats the purpose of eloping,
告诉其他人的话就不算私奔啦
doesn't it?
对么
If you're eloping, you don't tell your family. You know?
如果你私奔的话 你不会告诉你家人 是吧
Yeah. Can we talk about this later?
是的 我们能晚点再谈这个么
It's 4:00 in the morning. Yep
现在是凌晨4点 好的
I don't understand
我不懂
Why wouldn't Matt want me?
马特为什么不想我做伴郎
I mean, I was best man at his first wedding
他第一次结婚我就是他的伴郎
And i did a great job
而且我还做得不错
Uh, I seem to remember a toast where you outed
我好像记得你祝酒时揭露了他的妻子是
His wife as a stripper
一个脱衣舞娘
You come up with a word that rhymes with zipper
是你想出来一个词和拉链押韵的
I still don't understand why you were talking about a zipper.
我还是不懂你当时为什么要讨论拉链
Because she was a stripper
因为她是一个脱衣舞娘
I can't have this argument with you again
我不能再和你争论这个了
Okay, fine. You want to know what?
好的 算了 你知道怎样
I will have this argument with Heather
我会和希瑟讨论这个问题
He's shafting me on best man
在伴郎这件事上他对我很不公平
I mean, was my speech that bad?
我的演讲真的那么差么
Yes. But I think more complaints were logged
是的 但是我想大家抱怨更多的是你举办的
About that terrible bachelor party you threw
那场糟糕的单身派对
What?
什么
Oh, right, the booze choo-choo. Ugh
哦 是的 那场火车酒宴 啊
It was brilliant
它很棒
We chugga-chugga'd on a choo-choo?
我们在火车上尽情喝酒
Yeah, but instead of being on a boat,
是的 但是我们并不是在船上
Staring at the vast expanse of the ocean,
看着宽广无垠的海洋
We're on a stinky train, staring at a bunch of people's
而是在一辆臭哄哄的火车上 看着其他人
backyards
堆满轮胎的的后院
I mean, who has that many tires?
谁会有那么多轮胎
Well, I had no idea
我完全不知道
That I had disappointed Matt so much
我让马特这么失望
I mean, i ruined the toast, I threw a bad bachelor party
我毁了祝酒 我举办了一场糟糕的单身派对
Don't forget you lost the ring. Yeah
别忘了你还把戒指弄丢了 是的
How was I supposed to know that bird could fly?
我怎么能知道那只鸟会飞
I got to make it up to him
我必须补偿他
I have to show matthew
我必须让他知道
That I may not be the best man for every man,
我可能不能胜任每个人的伴郎
But I am the best man for Matt, man
但是我是马特伴郎的最佳人选 老兄
Well, then go to him
那就去找他
Let him know how you feel
让他知道你怎么想的
Yeah. Yeah
没错 没错
Aw, that son of a bitch. He's gonna do it
噢 这小子 他要去做了
He is really gonna do it
他真的要去做了
Greg?
格雷
We need to talk
我们需要谈一谈
Look, I know that i disappointed you as your best man
我知道我做伴郎的时候让你失望了
Because people have told me
因为大家都告诉我了
But I have poured
但是我倾心
My heart into writing you a letter
给你写了封信
That is going to explain to you
它会向你解释
Why you should give me a second chance
你为什么应该给我第二次机会
And right now I'm deciding not to read that letter
但是现在我决定不读那封信
And speak from my heart, 'cause in the movies
而是说些我的心里话 因为在电影里
That's how people get convinced to do things
就是这样劝服别人的
Okay. Greg, you don't understand
好吧 格雷 你不懂
No! Matthew, you don't understand, okay?
不 马修 是你不懂 好么
You're my big brother
你是我的大哥哥
Right?
是么
You are my... Bro-bro from the same mo-mo
你是我亲兄弟
And I am gonna go back to reading this letter
我要回去继续读这封信
Okay. Greg, just sit down
好的 格雷 先坐下
You are a great brother.
你是一个很棒的哥哥
Okay
好的
But you can't be my best man
但是你不能当我的伴郎
Then I guess this is good-bye
那就再见吧
No, greg
不 格雷
What's that? I thought I heard my brother
那是什么 我以为我听到我哥哥说话
But I don't have a brother anymore
但是我不再有哥哥了
Greg, you can't be my best man because
格雷 你不能当我的伴郎因为
We're not having a wedding, we're-we're eloping
我们不会举办婚礼 我们要私奔
What?
什么
No, Matthew, you can't tell people you're eloping
不 马修 你不能告诉别人你要私奔
It defeats the whole purpose
告诉了别人就不算私奔啊
I know. I've been trying to keep it a secret
我知道 我一直在保守这个秘密
And now I'm gonna need you to help me keep it a secret
而我现在需要你帮我保守这个秘密
I got it. Uh-huh?
我懂了 哼哼
You're gonna need a man to keep this secret
你需要一个人来保守这个秘密
Okay, Greg. There is no best man
好的 格雷 没有伴郎
We're on the same page. Okay
我们达成共识了 好的
It's why we're brothers. Come here. All right
这就是兄弟 过来 好了
Okay
好的
So... Oh, no. No, no
所以...不不不
Hey! Hey!
嘿 嘿
Sorry we're late. She had to...
对不起 我们来晚了 她不得不...
You told them, didn't you?
你把秘密公诸于世了 是不是
Dude, they guessed.
老弟 是他们猜到的
Well, because he told them.
因为是他告诉我们的
You guys are eloping?
你们要私奔吗
You know how much stake
你知道我们家为这个重大仪式
This family puts into ceremonial events, matt.
付出了多大心血吗 马特
No, it's okay!
不 没关系
We'll have a big party before you elope.
你们私奔前我们可以搞一个大派对
We'll rent out the club,
我们租个地方
And we'll invite all our friends,
然后邀请所有的亲朋好友
We'll have a big band and cake...
搞个乐队和大蛋糕
Isn't that a wedding?
那不就是婚礼么
You don't have to be there.
你们不必在场
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表