剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Hey, John, why don't you let me be in the video with you?
约翰 不如你让我跟你一起拍影片吧
You know, to show them how great you'd be?
让他们知道你有多少能耐
Yeah, yeah, sure.
嗯 也好
It is a good idea to have an ally.
有个盟友是不错的主意
I'm going to oil up for the next shot...
拍下个镜头前我先去喝几杯酒
all right? Yeah. Yeah, that's smart...
好吧 这提议真的不错...
Sam!
萨曼莎
Film me.
拍我
Why? I'm supposed to be filming Pop-Pop.
为什么啊 我应该拍爷爷的
How much is he paying you? Nothing.
他付了你多少钱 毛都没有
I'll double it.
我出双倍
I'm turning this into my audition video now.
我要劫持他的片换我当主角
Why don't you just make your own?
为什么你不自己拍自己的
Because outwitting somebody in theirs
因为智胜别人
is the ultimate blindside, right?
才能让人攻其不备啊 对吗
See, this way, Jeff Probst is going to know
这样的话杰夫·普罗斯特就会知道
how great I would be at this and how well I play this game.
我到节目后 表现会有多出色
All right?
好嘛
Also, I've already submitted eight times,
而且我都申请过整整八次
and I got to find a new angle, so...
我得找个新方法去推销自己
I'm recording.
正在录了
Dr. Hughes is just verifying
休斯医生刚核实
that my health is off the charts.
我的健康状况好极了
Yup, I'm a licensed E.N.T., says so
没错 我是个持证的耳鼻喉科医生
right here on my I.D. badge, see?
我的胸牌上就这样写的呢 看到没
"McDreamy?" Well, who wrote that there?
"白马医生" 谁写的
Probably one of those naughty girls at the office.
可能是办公室里其中某个顽皮的女孩吧
Well, what the girls like me for is my wonderful catchphrases,
女孩子们喜欢我的是我那些吊炸天的口头禅
like, "Catchphrase!"
比如 "口头禅"
How's that pulse, Doc?
医生 脉搏怎么样
A lot better than when you died on the table last year.
比起去年你快要死在手术台上时好得多
Luckily, I was there to save you.
幸好有我救了你
You're the one who killed me.
你是害死我的元凶才对
That's right.
没错
I can give life and I can take it away.
我既能赐予生命 也能夺走性命
I can't believe they kept me home from school for this.
他们不让我上学就为了拍这些 简直难以置信
Now to show off my stamina.
是时候展示我的耐力
Hey, thanks for the immunity necklace, Sam.
多谢萨曼莎所送的免疫项链
It's just Mom-Mom's wind chimes.
那只是奶奶的风琴罢了
Oh, anyway, now I'm going to stand on this log.
不管怎么说 现在我要踩在这根圆木上了
I'm just making sure it's steady.
我只是确定它的稳当
I don't want you to fall and sue,
我可不想让你摔倒后去控告人家
which is kind of your thing.
反正你就只会控告别人嘛
Oh, been two hours, time to go to one foot.
够两小时了 该换成单脚了
What are you talking about? You just climbed up there.
你在说什么瞎话 你才刚爬上去
Now we're going to show how good I look
现在我们要慢动作展示
coming up out of the water in slow motion.
出水芙蓉的我有多美
Oh, hold on, I'll turn on the slow motion.
等会 我要调成慢动作模式
No, no.
不不
I'll just move up slowly,
我要慢慢起身
show them how water beads up off of well-tanned leather.
让他们看看水珠怎样从我古铜色皮肤上滑落
Where did you get that buff?
你那头巾从哪里来的
Oh, I go to the gym a lot.
哦我常去健身嘛
No, I mean that thing on your head.
不 我是说你脑袋上的东西
That's called a buff. Oh, I know.
那叫头巾 我当然知
I was just pointing out that I'm a doctor
我只是想说明一下
who also goes to the gym a lot.
小弟是一名常去健身的医生
Wait a second, what are you saying?
等等 你在说什么
Are you trying to steal my audition?
你是要盗窃我的小视频嘛
What? No!
什么 当然不是了
What? You are!
什么啊 你就是
I'll get Mom-Mom.
我去叫外婆
Oh, that is amazing.
真是美妙极了
It's like how my mom and uncle-dad fight in the tub.
就像我妈妈和伯伯在浴缸里打架一样
How are you so strong? You're, like, 100!
你怎么这么强 你才一百磅而已
So this clown tried to dupe me, but I sniffed him out,
这个小丑想耍老子 可是被我察觉到了
which shows I'm cut out to be
表现出不管你放我在任何岛屿
on any island you can maroon me on.
我也能生存得好好的
Well, I'm sorry, John, you outplayed me.
对不起啦约翰 是你以计取胜了
So I'll tell you what, to make it up to you,
这样吧 为了补偿我的过失
I'm going to edit this whole thing together
我帮你编辑所录到的影片吧
to show the real winner.
让他们看看真正的大羸家
I'll even end it with a montage set to some cool music.
我用些镜头组接加些超酷的音乐来做结尾
Really?
真的吗
Hey!
嘿
Oh, wait, I'm sorry, sorry.
等会 抱歉抱歉
I mean, I've been doing this a long time,
我在这行业都打混了那么久
but sometimes it is so obvious who you should cast,
不过有时候要选用什么人真的明显
it's almost annoying.
明显得老子都觉烦了
I hear you.
收到了
It's a no-brainer.
是那个花瓶女吧
Slam dunk... get her info.
你... 去找她
Who put all of our gum in the fridge?
谁把我们的口香糖都放进冰箱里了
Oh, the same guy who read the listicle entitled,
很明显是一个看了
"30 Ways You're Doing Gum Wrong."
"30种口香糖的错误吃法"的人干的
Hi, honey.
嗨亲爱的
Hey, Mom, Dad.
嘿 老妈老爸
Yeah, surprise.
是啊 吃惊吧
We were in the neighborhood
我们刚好在附近
because we were driving over here.
因为我们都把车开到这里
Got a little bored at our house.
在我们家待的有点闷了
Where's Jen?
珍在哪
Oh, uh, she just started meditating.
她刚去打坐冥想了
Yeah, she'll be out in 20 minutes.
她应该二十分钟后才出来
That's a high hill to climb.
真的得等很久了呢
Take a deep, cleansing breath.
清净的深呼吸
For the next 20 minutes,
在接下来20分钟里
close your eyes...
闭上你的眼睛
and make friends
并且和你眼皮后面
with the black, expansive openness behind your eyelids.
黑暗而广阔的空间为伍
All right, app lady.
好了 应用女士
Give it to me real, here we go.
来真的啦 走着
I'm ready.
我准备好了
I'm getting Zen with it.
我要进入禅界了
Focus on your breath.
专注于你的呼吸
Super-bored.
超级无聊
This is tri boring.
这太无聊了
Oh, my God, wow.
哦 我的天 哇哦
Time is really standing still, okay.
时间真的停止了 好的
Imagine the stress evaporating from your earlobes.
想象压力从你的耳垂蒸发出来
My earlobes? No, I can't.
我的耳垂吗 不 我不行
I just can't, I'm sorry, don't know you, and I hate you.
本宫做不了 对不起 既不认识你又讨厌你
Yeah, yeah, yes, I did laser you.
好好 我射到你了
And now you are dead.
现在你死了
Go, go, go... go, go, go!
上 上 上
Your meditation has concluded.
你的冥想结束了
Now open your eyes and notice how you feel.
现在张开你的眼睛并注意你的感受
Well, I feel great.
嗯 我感觉好极了
Now that I've showed those aliens who's boss.
既然我已经让这些外星人知道谁才是老大
Oh, look at you!
哦 看看你
Your face, it's just glowing.
你的面色真红润
It's like whatever's been pinching you all these years,
就好像这些年有什么东西在掐住你
it finally let go.
现在它终于走了
Oh, well...
哦 好吧
Thank you. So it's working?
谢谢你 所以这又用咯
You know what?
你知道吗
I think meditation is my jam.
我觉得冥想真是我的新爱好
Whatever sands those rough edges.
不管是什么让你心情变好了
It seems like a good time to tell you
看起来这正正是好时机
we're going to be staying here next week
来告诉你 在我们的房♥子维修期间
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表