剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
I can't believe we finally went out.
真不敢相信我们还是出来约会了
I mean, work is gonna be so weird now.
我是说 我们以后在一起工作会很奇怪的
Yeah. I don't care.
是啊 但我不管
You want to come up?
想上去吗
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
哦 好啊 好
Yeah, I do. Let's go.
不能更乐意了 来吧
Yes. Right this way.
好 这边走
Thank you. Yes.
谢谢 好的
Come on in.
进来吧
Okay.
好
Who's he?
这货是谁
Oh. Chad.
天 查德
This is Matt.
这是马特
Matt, this is my ex-fiance Chad.
马特 这是我前未婚夫查德
Oh. Hey.
哦 嘿
Cool. Yeah, cool.
挺酷哈 对 挺酷
All right, well.
好吧 好吧
Yeah, so... Um, I can leave? I can...
所以 呃 我可以撤了吗 我可以
Oh, no. No, no, don't worry. No?
哦 不 不 不 别在意这些细节 不用吗
Don't. No, no. I, um...I told him this was happening.
不用 我 嗯 我告诉过他的
Okay. Just, I should have told you, too,
好的吧 只是 我也应该跟你提前说一声的
but then you wouldn't have come up,
但是那样你就不会上来了
and I really wanted you to.
我真的很想让你上来
I'm gonna get us some drinks, okay? Yeah.
我去拿点儿喝的 好吗 好的
Would you mind giving us some privacy, please, Chad?
你介意给我们留点私人空间吗 拜托你 查德
Okay, looks like I've got wine or wine.
好吧 看上去我们有红酒 和红酒
And I also have wine. Yeah.
还有红酒 好吧
Beer sounds good. Wine it is.
啤酒貌似不错 那就红酒啦
Wow! You guys already got a banter.
哇哦 你们已经在调情了嘛
I like that. It's real cute. You guys clearly get each other.
我喜欢这场面 真有爱 你们俩真的是被对方吃得死死的呢
I'm sorry, man. I didn't know that you were gonna be here.
对不住 亲 我不知道你会在这里
Um, what are you doing here?
呃 你在这儿干什么
What am I doing here? I live here.
我在这儿干什么 我住这儿啊
This is my place, brah. What are you doing here?
这是我的地盘 兄弟 那你来这儿干啥
Well, you know, Colleen invited me.
呃 你知道的 科琳邀请我来的
You know that's my fiance, right?
你知道她是我未婚妻 对吧
Think the wedding is off.
我以为你们的婚约已经取消了
Mm... not to us, it's not.
呃 不 不 并没有
Not to Princess and I.
我和我家小公举没同意
Maybe to her. Not to us, okay? So it's half on.
也许对她来说取消了 可我们没同意 好嘛 所以只取消了一半儿
Hi. Found a beer. Oh.
嘿 我找到了瓶啤酒 哦
Is that my beer?
那是我的啤酒吗
What are you still doing here, Chad? Get in your room.
你还在这干什么 查德 回你屋去
Get in your room. That's my beer, though.
滚回你屋去 可那是我的酒
Yeah, just go take Princess for a walk, please.
好了 拜托你带小公举去散个步吧
Yeah, she's not in the mood.
嗯 她情绪不太对
She's too upset by the situation. Oh, my God.
此情此景让她很烦心啊 哦 神啊
You drink that, I'm gonna kill you!
你敢喝我的酒 我就宰了你
What are you doing? Why are you talking like that?
你干什么 你干嘛这么凶
That's how I talk now.
这就是我现在说话的风格
I'm sorry. He's harmless really.
不好意思 他其实挺人畜无害的
He went to Vassar.
他还是瓦瑟学院毕业的呢
Oh. So, um, why is he still here?
哦 嗯 所以为什么他还住在这儿
Um... we bought this place together. Right.
呃 这房♥子是我们一起买♥♥的 嗯哼
And because of his IRS troubles, he can't afford to leave.
因为他被税务问题缠身 没钱搬出去住
And I can't afford to buy him out, so...
而我也没钱让他另寻住处 所以
You know, just a few kinks we're working out.
你知道的 这只是我们正在处理的一点小问题
Yeah.
是呀
Weren't we doing something sexy?
不来干点儿性感的事情吗
Yeah. Mmm.
好呀 嗯哼
Are you sure that it's okay to be doing this here? You mean Chad?
你确定在这儿做真的没问题吗 你是担心查德吗
Yeah. Yeah, he can't hear anything in here.
是啊 没事儿 他听不见这里的声音的
Okay, but, you know, he's looking at us,
是啊 可是 你知道吗 他正在盯着我们看呢
and-and he's crying.
而且 而且他正在哭
Want to go to your place? I'll drive.
去你家怎么样 我来开车
Okay.
好
This is, like, so fancy.
这儿 简直 太豪华了
You really buried the lead on this one.
你肯定为这房♥子下血本了
Are you, like, a trust fund baby?
你是个富二代吗
Ah, no, it's not like that.
啊 不 不是那样的
Hey, can I get you something to drink?
嘿 你要喝点什么吗
I think we have wine and wine.
我们有红酒和红酒
We're in here, Matt. Hey, Matt, come here.
我们在这儿呢 马特 嘿 马特 过来
You got to see this.
你来看看这个
It's that Steven Seagal movie I love.
这是我喜欢的史蒂文·西格尔的电影
Not the one where he kills everybody to save the trees,
不是他为了保护树林而干掉了所有人的那部片儿
but the one where he dislocates all their shoulders.
而是他把所有人的肩膀都搞得脱臼了的那部
Ooh!
哇哦
Hello. Hi.
嗨 你好
Honey, Matt has a friend here.
亲爱的 马特带朋友回来了呢
Pause the TV.
把电视暂停了
Okay.
好的吧
Honey, just pause it.
亲爱的 暂停就好了
I'm trying. Yeah, just pause it, sweetheart.
我在暂停呢 对 暂停就好了 亲爱的
How many remotes do we need? Can you just pause it?
咱们到底需要多少遥控器 你能不能暂停了它
Whatever happened to knobs?
这些按钮怎么了
Yeah, pause it. I can't find the...
赶紧停了它 我找不着暂
Oh, pause it!
拜托 快暂停
Oh.
好了
Thought you guys were gonna be at the Kaufmann bar mitzvah.
还以为你们去了考夫曼成人礼了呢
Oh, they had to shut the party down early
呃 因为小乔什被催眠师弄得不知所措
because little Joshy got overwhelmed by the hypnotist
然后躲在旮旯里一直哭
and spent the whole time in the corner crying.
所以他们只得提前结束掉聚会
Oh, no. Oh.
哦 不是吧 唉
You're adorable.
你好漂亮
Oh. Would you like a scoop
呵呵 要不要来一勺
of vanilla ice cream?
香草冰淇淋呢
I have a scoop every night.
我每天晚上都吃一勺
Drive you home?
要我送你回家吗
Oh, this is so hot. All we needed was our own space.
天 太爽了 我们需要的只是一点专属空间
Hmm? You hookers never learn.
哼哼 你们这些荡♥妇♥真是不长记性
Get out the car.
快下车
Remember to breathe, Jen.
记得要深呼吸 珍
You can do this. Bear down now.
你能行的 用力
There you go.
就这样
There you go. Good job. Good job.
就这样 干得好 干得好
And now give me a really good push. I can't!
再使把劲儿 我没劲儿了
A really good push. You can. You can do it.
再来一次 你能行的 你能做到的
You can do it, sweetie.You can. Okay.
你行的 亲爱的 加油 好吧
You got it. You can do it.
你行的 你能行的
There you go. Oh.
很好 噢
Oh, I see the baby's head.
啊 我看到孩子的头了
You can see it? Oh, no.
你能看到 噢 天呐
Ah. Did I poop on the table?
啊 我拉在产床上了吗
Um... Oh, my God,
那个 啊 老天
I did, didn't I? Ah...
我拉了 是不是 呃
Was it a lot?
一大坨吗
Uh, well, uh... Um... Say something!
那个 呃 嗯 快说话
Don't worry, hon. I seen a whole lot worse than that.
别担心 宝贝儿 比你糗的多了去了
It gets worse than that?
真的比我更糗吗
Mm-hmm.
是的
Hello.
你好呀
All right, Daddy crushed this swaddle.
你老爹我超级喜欢这个襁褓
She's not getting out of this thing till high school.
高中之前她是别想脱掉了
Oh. Hello.
噢 你好
Oh, our little baby burrito.
我们的小可爱
Knock, knock. How are you feeling this morning?
打扰咯 你今天上午感觉怎样
Ah... Ah, that couch did a number on my neck.
呃 呃 那张沙发让我的脖颈儿有点不舒服
Ah, well, I've written
好吧 我写了张
a prescription for the pain, and I'm gonna
减缓疼痛的药方
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表