剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah, our peace of mind is worth way more
是的 我们的好心情比
than a hundred dollars.
一百块更值钱
It's a hundred dollars per person.
是每个人一百块
We'll take it. Mmhmm. Done.
那我们接受了 成交
Have a nice flight.
旅途愉快
Hi, we just wanted to make sure our seats were together.
你好 我只想确认一下我们的座位是不是一块儿的
We're getting married tomorrow.
我们明天就结婚了
So, I don't know if that qualifies us for an upgrade,
所以我不知道我们能不能升舱
or maybe free champagne,
或者有免费香槟呢
or, ooh, maybe the pilot could
或者 对了 可以让飞行员
announce us over the intercom
在对讲机上宣布这一喜讯
and everyone could clap.
然后大家一起鼓掌
You do see the long line of people behind you,
你看到了你身后排起的长队吧
don't you, ma'am?
看到了吗 女士
Yeah. Do you think you can get them to clap?
是的 你觉得你能让他们鼓掌吗
Sorry, we're just, we're really excited to get to Cabo
抱歉 我们只是太激动了 一想到要去卡波
and finally get married. Yeah.
并最终结婚 没错
Well, how's she gonna know that if you took off your groom hat?
你的新郎帽摘了她怎么会知道你要结婚
Well, it was pink and it said "Groom Number Two".
它是粉色的还写着"新郎二号♥"
Well, mine said "Bride"
我的写着"新娘"
No, darling, it said "Pride."
不 亲爱的 是"骄傲"
Well, we are actually overbooked,
事实上 我们已经超额预定了
but if you guys are interested in taking the next flight,
但如果你们有兴趣乘下一趟航♥班♥
which leaves in an hour,
它在一小时后出发
we'd be happy to compensate you with a hundred dollar voucher.
我们很乐意弥补您一张一百元优♥惠♥券
I don't know. I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道 我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't think we should risk it.
我不知道 我觉得我们不该冒这个险
Yeah, our peace of mind is worth way more
是的 我们的好心情比
than a hundred dollars.
一百块更值钱
It's a hundred dollars per person.
是每个人一百块
We'll take it. Mmhmm. Done.
那我们接受了 成交
We can actually take a honeymoon. Yeah.
我们真可以去度蜜月了 是的
Like, anywhere in California, excluding San Francisco.
比如 加利福尼亚的任何地方 除了旧金山
That was the easiest hundred dollars
这是我挣过的最轻松的一百块
I've ever made with clothes on.
而且我还不用脱衣服
Yeah, I mean,
就是 我是说
who needs to sit around a pool all day Yeah.
谁想整天坐在泳池旁边 就是
when we can just... what did, what did you just say?
那时我们能... 什么 你刚说什么
We can just drink the free champagne in the room.
我们能在房♥间里喝免费香槟
That'll be the most free alcohol
都是免费的酒
I've ever gotten with my clothes on.
而且我还不用脱衣服
Um, do we need to have a talk?
我们要谈谈你脱衣服这事吗
Shh, they're making an announcement.
嘘 他们正要宣布事情
Attention passengers,
乘客们注意
it looks like we've got an overbooked flight.
本航♥班♥因超额预定
If anyone is willing to be rebooked on our 2:00 flight,
若愿意等待我们两点的航机
we'll compensate you with a hundred dollar voucher.
我们会补偿价值一百美元的代金券
I don't know. It's cutting it pretty close
我不明白 这两百块真的是
for an extra couple hundred bucks.
唾手可得
Nobody's volunteered.
没人自愿去呢
You wait that out, you'll both end up
你们旁边站吧 你俩会拿到
with vouchers worth twice that.
价值两倍的代金券
Do you think they'd throw in an in-flight magazine
你认为他们已经在机内杂♥志♥里放了吗
where the sudoku hasn't been done yet?
就是不再有数独的那里
A clean sudoku page?
干净的只剩数独的那一页吗
I haven't seen one of those since 2006.
2006年以来我再也没看到过这些
I mean, the next flight is in an hour.
我觉得 下个航♥班♥就在一小时以后
I wouldn't even have to take a new anxiety pill.
我甚至不用再吃一片焦虑药
I just could for fun.
恰能放松一下
Yeah, and we'd actually have time to get some chowder.
事实上我们还能喝点杂烩海鲜浓汤
And we could read that really cool plaque.
我们还能看那个很酷的路牌
Don't look at him. Just act disinterested.
别看他 表现出毫无兴趣的样子
There's some big people here who are two-seaters
有些大块头在这占了两个位子
and that airline knows it.
航♥空♥公♥司♥知道的
Attention passengers, we're gonna increase that voucher
乘客们注意 我们要提高代金券
to 400 for any volunteer.
对任何志愿者至400美元
Let's move. Go, go, go.
行动吧 走 走 走
Let me get there.
让我过去
Aw, that's the last plaque
唉哟 那是我俩作为未婚夫妇
we're gonna read together
一起走过的
as an unmarried couple. Aw.
最后一个路牌了 嗯
I can't believe this airport
我不敢相信这个机场
is where clam chowder was invented.
就是发明蛤蛤蛎杂烩海鲜汤的地方
I can't believe 8,000 men died building it.
我不能相信有八千人在建机场时丧生
Oh, look.
看
It's Jen and Greg.
是珍和格雷
You got it? Yeah, I got it. I got it.
你可以吗 耶 我可以 我可以
Hi. No!
嗨 别
Don't, don't, don't, don't.
别喊 别喊 别喊 别喊
What? We don't want to be associated
什么 我们不需要带上
with a couple that's traveling with a baby,
一对带着婴儿旅行的夫妇
just in case the crowd turns on them.
万一众人聚焦在他们身上
Good call. Yeah.
好提示 恩
I got it. Ow!
我做到了 喔
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
He's fine. Oh, that's gonna leave a mark.
他还好 哦 会留下印记的
But this does look like a very full gate.
但这看起来只有一道门
You know what that could mean... Ah, mm.
你知道那意味着什么 嗯 嗯
Attention, passengers.
注意了 乘客们
Come on, come on, come on.
来 来 来
Come on, big money, big money.
来 大笔钱 大笔钱
This flight is actually overbooked...
事实上航♥班♥超额预定了...
Yes! Oh, man, we are killing this! I know!
太好了 简直财源滚滚 我知道
I love you so much, baby.
我太爱你了 宝贝
I love you so much.
我也太爱你了
Oh, guys, come here, come here.
大家伙 来这 来这
My mom's gonna love this.
我妈会喜欢的
Okay, now just me and you. Okay, okay.
好 现在我和你 好 好
Last flight of the night.
晚上最后一班
I guess this ride's over.
我猜这趟旅行结束了
No, but it's just beginning.
不 这才开始
We're gonna have a beautiful wedding
我们要去举♥行♥一场美妙的婚礼
and we actually get a honeymoon. It's incredible.
然后度蜜月 难以置信
And we're only gonna be an hour late
我们只是要迟到一个小时
to the rehearsal dinner, which is perfect.
去预演晚餐 那才是真完美
We can make a grand entrance.
我们能有一个大厅入口
Are you guys waiting for the 7:30 to Cabo?
你们在等七点半墨西哥卡波的飞机吗
Yes, and we're getting married so we expect free stuff.
对 我们会结婚所以期待点免费的东西
Well, here's a free hotel voucher.
好吧 这有免费的旅店代金券
Your flight was cancelled.
你们的航♥班♥取消了
Yes! We did it!
太好了 我们成功了
The Holy Grail, a free hotel stay.
最高境界 免费住酒店
Oh, no, no. We-we don't want a free hotel stay.
不 不 我们不想要免费酒店
We're getting married in the morning.
我们要在早上结婚
There are no other flights?
没有别的航♥班♥吗
We'll see if we can get you on a flight tomorrow,
我们会看看明天是否有航♥班♥让你们上
but it's gonna be tough. What?
但是会很困难 什么
A lot of weddings in Cabo this weekend.
卡波的周末是举♥行♥婚礼的热门地
What?
什么
Holy crap, guys.
天哪 大家伙
This is for a Daze Inn with a "Z",
这是有名的大酒店
which means I've got money for a prostitute
这代表我的钱可以花来请妓♥女♥
and a place to take her. High-five.
再带她回酒店共渡春宵了 击掌
We're gonna miss our own wedding.
我们要错过自己的婚礼了
Yeah.
对啊
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表