剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
I can see that there's still a lot of anger here.
我能感受到你们还是怨气满满
You're a lot of anger!
你才怨气满满呢
Don't know why I ever doubted you.
真不明白我自己怎么会怀疑你
It's all I needed to hear.
这话深得我心
Bring it in.
接受了
Come on. Give me a hug.
过来 抱一下
Oh, oh, okay.
喔 好啊
Come on, there you go. Thanks.
来 就这样吧 谢谢
Actually, I shouldn't be touching you,
事实上 我不该抱你
you are very sick.
你病得很重呢
Would you stop trying to please my mother?
你能别再花式取悦我妈了吗
She already kisses you on the lips.
她都已经给你爱的亲亲了
That's as far as you want it to go.
如你所愿了吧
That's as far as you want it to go.
也正合你的心意吧
Here, dear, here's something to nibble on until we order.
来 亲爱的 点菜前先吃这个垫垫肚子
Thank you. Oh, actually...
谢谢 其实
Colleen doesn't really like garlic bread.
科琳不爱吃蒜蓉面包
And she has... No, but this is a garlic knot,
而且 但这是小蒜包 跟蒜蓉面包
which is totally different and yummy.
完全不一样 而且超美味的
And there's probably not enough garlic on it
也没有很多的蒜 应该不会引起
to trigger my allergy.
我的过敏症状
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you so much.
很感谢
Would you stop trying to please my mother?
你能别再花式取悦我妈了吗
She already kisses you on the lips.
她都已经给你爱的亲亲了
That's as far as you want it to go.
如你所愿了吧
That's as far as you want it to go.
也正合你的心意吧
And don't think I forgot about you, sweetheart.
宝贝 可别以为我忘了你哦
Thanks, Mom.
谢谢妈妈
Oh, no, no, no, no!
不不不 不
What is it?
这是啥
Get it, Sam!
抓住它 小萨
Sam, Sam, Sam! Get it, get it, get it!
小萨 小萨 抓它 快 抓走
What? What? What? What happened?
什么 啥 怎么了
I put a spider in his...
我放了只蜘蛛在他的
In his knots!
他的小蒜包上
She got him right in the knots.
她用小蒜包耍到他咯
That is the best one yet.
这真是最有趣的一次
I think he tooted.
他肯定吓尿了
Funny stuff. Is this a thing you all do?
有趣哈 你们都串通好了吗
How did I not know this was a thing?
我怎么不知道他还怕这个呢
Because every time she does it, I keep on hoping
因为每次她这么做时 我都在希望
that she will remember that she is a therapist and stop it.
她能谨记自己是个医师 然后停手
I will stop when it stops being funny.
趣味耗尽之时 才是我停手之日哟
Besides,
另外
you won't overcome your arachnophobia
要是不直面蜘蛛的话 你永远也无法
unless you expose yourself to spiders.
克服自己的蜘蛛恐惧症
I was never scared of spiders as a kid
在你把蜘蛛黏在我的午餐盒里之前
until you started sticking them in my lunch box.
我从不会被它们吓得跟小孩似的屁滚尿流
Colin McGrath used to get sweet little notes
科宁·麦格拉他妈都是在饭盒里放一些
from his mom telling him how special he was.
贴心小字条 写着他是无与伦比的特别存在
What's funny about that?
那不是很无趣吗
Now, Mom, come on, you have to stop scaring us.
妈妈 拜托 别再吓我们了
It's not cool.
这不好玩
She used to hide in the basement
以前我在地下室练习桌球的时候
and then jump out and scare me
她就常常躲在那里
when I would go down there to play bumper pool.
然后突然猛地跳出来吓唬我
I had to quit playing. Could've gone pro.
我被迫停止了练习 不然都能进职业赛了
He was good.
他打得很不错的
It's a tradition.
这是传统啊
My mom did it to me, and I do it to you all.
我妈妈也这么对我 我就这么对你们了
And someday you get to do it to your kids.
之后你们也要这样对你们的娃哦
Okay, have your laughs.
好吧 你开心就好
But if you think I'm throwing in any cash
但如果你觉得我会为这顿饭
at the end of this dinner, you're very wrong.
掏一分一毫的钱的话 你就大错特错了
And there goes the excuse of the week.
这真是本周最佳借口
John, stop.
约翰 别说了
There's something I want to show you.
我想给你看个东西
There's something I want to show you, too.
我也想给你看个东西
It's fake! It's fake.
这是假的 别怕
Your mom wanted me to put it on your chest
你妈想让我在你睡觉的时候
while you were sleeping.
把这个放在你胸口
She's sick! She's a sicko!
她真是有毒啊 有毒
Now she's trying to turn you against me, too?
现在她还想让你也一起整我了 是吧
I know, it's like she's sweet her life
我明白 她好像通过这个来获得人生乐趣
so her personality can have a cheat day.
让她自己的完美人格好好休息
And there's nothing I can do about it... she won't stop.
我真是无能为力了 她不会停手的
What if you made her?
如果你来耍她呢
What if you exposed her to one of her fears?
如果你让她面临于她恐惧的事物之前呢
What's she afraid of?
她怕什么
She's afraid that the bagger at the grocery store
她大概害怕杂货店的装袋工
is going to give her a hug? No, dude, that's you.
突然给她一个抱抱 不 那是你
She's afraid of being wrongfully imprisoned.
她害怕被非法软禁吧
I mean, that's why she had to stop watching 48 Hours.
要不她怎么不继续看"四十八小时"了呢
Oh, wearing tennis shoes on the escalator
穿着网球鞋上扶梯
and her laces get caught.
然后鞋带被卡住 怎么样
No, I don't think we've got it yet.
不 不觉得我们能做到这个
What about perch, the fish?
拿鲈鱼吓她怎么样 那种鱼
I'm afraid of them because one once bit me in a lake.
我很怕它们 我在湖里被这鱼咬过
Ooh, I got it.
我想到了
What, what, what?
什么 什么 说
She is deathly afraid of Dad's new robot vacuum.
她超怕爸爸新买♥♥的自动吸尘器
Yes.
对哦
Yes, she's afraid it's going to come to life
对 她超怕那机器突然活过来
and watch her in the shower.
并且偷看她洗澡
And we can make it come to life.
那我们就让它活过来
Does Sophia have any remote-controlled cars?
苏菲亚有没有遥控玩具汽车啊
I don't know, do perch have teeth?
我不知道 鲈鱼有牙齿吗
Nasty little suckers.
有讨人厌的小吸盘
Okay, come on, come on.
好了 过来 过来
Let's go, we have to hurry.
走吧 我们得快点
We only have 15 minutes until Dad's back from boxing.
距离爸爸练完拳击回家还有15分钟
No, Mom comes down for a bowl of ice cream
不 在晚上9点到9点06分之间
between 9:00 and 9:06 p.m.
妈妈会下来吃一碗冰淇淋
It was really healthy for me to move out of the garage.
搬出车♥库♥对我的健康真是大有好处
Okay, go, go, go!
好了 上上上
Here we go.
上咯
Oh, no.
不
Oh, no!
不是吧
No, no, no!
不 不 不要
No! No!
不 不要
I told John this was going to happen.
我早跟约翰说了这事会发生的
No, no, no!
不不不
This is so good.
这太爽了
No, no, no!
不 别过来
Down! Down, robot!
下去 下去 破机器
Down!
不许动
Okay, good.
乖
No!
别动
Ah! John!
约翰 你的机器人想杀了我
Oh, we got a runner.
她被吓得屁滚尿流
Oh, no!
不好
That's not good.
这下糟了
Mommy!
老妈
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I think so. Oh, you're bleeding.
应该没事吧 你流血了
Quick, get the first aid kit under the sink.
快去把水槽下面的急救箱拿来
Go, go, go! Come on, go!
快去快去 你去
I got this, I'm a doctor's office receptionist.
这个我在行 我可是医生办公室的前台
Oh, my God, oh, my God!
卧♥槽♥ 卧♥槽♥
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表