剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
All right.
好吧
Get your stuff and let's go home.
收好你们的东西一起回家去吧
Both of us?
我们俩都一起吗
Yes... both of you.
是的 你们俩都回来
You guys are going to have plenty of challenges.
你们将会面对许多困阻挑战
I am not going to be one of them... come here.
我就不多做阻碍了 来吧
Hey, and just so you know...
对了 提醒你一下
it's 50% of marriages that fail.
婚姻的失败率是百分之五十
For real?
你逗我吧
All right, fiancee number two!
好了 未婚妻二号♥
Let's do this!
一起整理吧
I can't believe I get to live with my best friend.
真不敢相信我就要跟我最好的朋友同居了
I can't believe I'm officially out of my parents' garage.
真不敢相信我正式搬出父母的车♥库♥了
Hey!
喂
Whose moving truck is blocking my scooter?!
哪个家伙把搬家卡车堵在我的小摩托前了
Oh...
呃
I'm just kidding!
我在说笑啦
Oh, I'm so pumped about our new roomie!
有一位新室友真是太令人激动了
Oh, yeah.
喔 是啊
Oh, it'll be great to have
我们这儿是应该
some masculine energy around here.
多充斥一些阳刚之气了
Um...
哇
Hello!
哎哟哟
You wrestled?
你玩摔跤吗
Uh, yup.
是的
Yeah, I was undefeated in high school.
我在高中可是不败神话呢
Hello!
哎哟哟
So was I!
我也是
They called me the Tackle Box,
他们都叫我无敌擒拳手
because I could take you down with my tackle,
因为在摔跤对决中 我能分分钟
or I could take you down with my box...
就把你擒倒在地
of wrestling moves.
或者一拳打倒你
I forgot about Dougie.
好不容易忘了道格
We've gone through worse obstacles.
更糟糕的困难我们都经历过呢
Yay... Yay!
是吧 是啊
It's a big condo.
这是一套公租公♥寓♥
We won't even know when she's here.
谁也不知道她什么时候会冒出来
Yeah.
我理解
You're in the splash zone.
你正好处在飞溅区域内
Want a spoon?
需要汤匙吗
I've got the king spoon.
我已经有这把帝王级大汤匙了
Yay.
酷哦
Do you hear that?
你听到什么了吗
Oh, yeah, that's the same thing I hear every night at this time.
听到了 每晚这个点我都会听到这声音
What is she doing?
她在干嘛啊
I don't know.
不知道
I asked her, she said flossing.
我问过 她说她是在用牙线洗牙
No, no, no, Colleen.
不不不 科琳
What? This is not living together.
怎么了 这根本就不是同居生活
This is dying together.
简直是同处煎熬地狱啊
You have to tell her to move out.
你得让她搬出去
Fine. Uh, why me?
好吧 不过 为什么是我来
Because it's your place.
因为这是你的地盘
And I don't want to create some sexist dynamic
而且我也不想在为你而战的时候
where I fight your battles for you.
生出一些性别歧视之类的情愫
And besides, I said "not it," not it.
另外 我说受不了 那就是受不了
Fine.
好吧
I'll do it right after the music stops.
等音乐结束后我就去说
What music?
什么音乐
Hi!
嘿
Um, I wanted to have a little roomie chat.
呃 我想来一次室友亲密小洽谈
The thing is, since Matt's moved in
是这样的 既然马特已经搬进来
and we're getting married that time maybe you could move out
我们也快要结婚了 或许你可以搬出去
and you could find an...
另找一间
All right, she's not taking the hint.
好吧 她没懂我的意思
It's because you're too nice.
那是因为你太友善了
Aw, thank you.
谢谢夸奖
And you are too handsome.
你也帅炸天了
That's not what we're doing.
我们并不是在互相赞赏
I know. Okay.
我知道 嗯
All right, I'll talk to her tomorrow.
好吧 明天我去跟她谈谈
You want me to move out?
你想赶我出去
Wrestle me.
摔赢我再说
If you win, I'll leave.
你赢了 我就搬
You can't be serious.
你绝对在搞笑
Oh, yeah, I am.
不 没有 很严肃
Oh, don't do that.
喔 别这么做
Oops.
哎呀
Looks like Tackle Box just chummed the waters.
无敌擒拳手好像发动了巨鲨强袭的大招哦
Fine.
行
I think my dad's still got a practice mat up in the attic.
我想我爸的阁楼上还有一块摔跤练习垫
We'll use their garage.
我们去他们的车♥库♥摔
Good.
很好
Because you're going to become my practice mat... Matt!
你绝对会被我摔成一块练习垫 马特垫
Also, I'm going to need your parents' address.
另外 我需要你父母的地址
I'll text it to you.
我发给你
Do they like wine?
他们喜欢红酒吗
Because it's rude to show up empty-handed.
因为空着手去非常的无礼
Don't spend too much money, though.
那也别带太贵重的东西去
It'll make them uncomfortable.
会让他们不自在的
How about $30?
30美元的行不行
That's fine.
挺正好
Good.
好
My mom's got a thing for Napa Valley.
我妈妈喜欢纳帕谷产的酒
Who doesn't?
谁不喜欢呢
I can't believe you're doing this.
真不敢相信你要这么做了
Have to.
我不得不
Our whole relationship's been
知道吗 我们的关系总是
one obstacle after another, you know?
面临着一个又一个的障碍
I'm not afraid to fight for us.
我不惧怕于为我们而战
I'm going to stand up like a man.
我会像一个男人一样站起来
What are you guys doing here?
你们来这里干嘛呢
You think I'm going to miss you wrestling a girl?
你觉得我会错过你跟一个姑娘对摔的场面吗
Tackle Box has arrived!
无敌擒拳手登场
All right, first one top in his opponent wins.
准备 赌他对手获胜的第一局
You got this, babe.
你可以的 宝贝
Come on.
来啊
That's not good. That's not good.
那可不妙 那可不妙
Avenge me, Dougie!
反杀我啊 道格
There you go, there you go.
好样的 就这样
There you go, there you go.
很好 就这样
Yeah! Strangle her!
棒 勒住她
I'm doing this for us.
我是为了我们而战
I love you so much!
我超爱你
That's what I call the Hook and the Line.
这就是老娘的绝技啦
Now here comes
现在是
the Sinker!
重锤出击
That's a pin!
最终定胜负
I've never been prouder.
简直不能再骄傲了
High five.
击个掌
Yeah!
棒
Are you okay?
你还好吧
She was like a big yellow blur.
她就像个一辆大黄车冲着我来
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I tried to fight for us.
我努力了
Round two!
第二回合
Oh, no! No!
哦不是吧 不
I'm just going to examine your erection, Mr. Short.
我要检查你的勃起状况 肖特"短"先生
In this case, call me John.
这种情况请叫我约翰
It's been more than four hours and it won't go down.
都四个多小时了还不软
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表