剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
No, no, the food is delicious. It's just Allie is wasted.
不 不 食物很美味 可艾莉喝得醉醺醺了
Oh, shoot. She was in such a good place six months ago.
哦 该死 六个月前她明明没问题的
She had just gotten out of rehab...
她那时刚从戒毒所出来
Wait, she was in rehab? Yeah.
等等 她去过戒毒所 是的
Her husband left her at a truck stop,
她丈夫把遗弃在了货车站里
Where she became a prostitute.
在那里她变成了一个妓♥女♥
You know, she's had some problems. Hey,
你知道 她有些问题 嘿
Will you call me if Allie starts snorting the baking powder?
如果艾莉开始吸粉的话你能打我电♥话♥吗
Yeah. Okay. Thank you.
是 好的 谢谢
Okay, well,
好了 那么
Looks like we're just gonna jump ahead to dessert.
看起来我们要直接跳到甜点了
I'm predicting that's gonna be our salt and pepper shakers
我预感会是我们的盐和胡椒瓶
Dipped in chocolate.
蘸巧克力
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
All right? All I wanted
好吗 我想要的
Was just one good valentine's day.
只是一个完美的情人节
And we had one.
我们已经有了
It was perfect.
这很完美
Honestly,
老实说
All of our valentine's have been perfect.
我们所有的情人节都很完美
I mean, they've been total disasters,
我是说 它们的确是灾难
But they've been
但它们是
Our disasters.
我们的灾难
And I wouldn't have 'em any other way.
而且我不想以任何方式再过一次了
Me neither.
我也是
oh, my god. Oh.
哦 我的天 哦
Would either of you like dessert?
你们想吃甜点吗
Look at this sweet three-legged girl.
看看这只可爱的三条腿的姑娘
Uh, I think that means something else.
嗯 我觉得这意味着别的什么
And, also, that's a boy.
果然 这是个男孩
look how sweet he is. Yeah.
看看他多可爱 是啊
His bandana says x80x9csoulmate.x80x9d maybe we should adopt him.
他的头巾上写着灵魂伴侣 或许我们应该收养他
Well, princess does need a new friend.
嗯 小王妃的确需要一个新朋友了
He's humped his stuffed bear so much
他干♥他♥的玩具熊太猛了
It's become a finger puppet.
它把那个洞插到可以当布偶用了
This would be our first big purchase as a couple. Mm.
这将是我们作为情侣的第一笔大支出 嗯
And it's free, which is even better.
而且这是免费的 显得更有意义了
Yeah. Well, the bandana's five dollars.
是的 不过 头巾卖♥♥5美元
But we don't want to spoil him.
但我们不想宠坏他
Are we gonna do this?
我们会这么做吗
We'll take him.
我们会收养他
this totally replaces the memory of my dad leaving us
这完全取代了我父亲在情人节
On valentine's day.
离开我的记忆了
no pressure.
小事
Thank you for starting the adoption journey.
感谢你们参与收养计划
Yeah.
是啊
It's a four-week process
这是一个为期四周的过程
With several in-home visits.
还会有几次家访
Shall we em-bark?
我们可以开吠了吗
It's okay to laugh.
大笑没关系
At...?
在
All right, so this is a release so we can run your credit.
好了 这是一份 我们可以考察你的信用记录
Oh, uh, we're not getting the bandana.
我们不打算买♥♥头巾
I know. But we need to know if you can financially support him
我知道 但我们需要知道你们是否有经济能力抚养他
And give him everything he deserves.
并给他应得的一切
Okay. But, you know,
好吧 但是 你知道
He has three legs, and if he doesn't get adopted, he dies.
他只有三条腿 如果他得不到收养 他就会死
Well, some fates are worse than death.
嗯 有些命运比死亡更可怕
Are they? Because, uh...
是吗 因为 额
You know, we'll do whatever it takes.
你知道 我们会做任何事
You are gonna be part of our family.
你会成为我们家庭的一员
Yeah. We'll see.
嗯 可能吧
And until it's official,
在一切正式之前
Can you please communicate with the dog through me?
你要跟狗狗讲话 就由我传话
Okay.
好吧
Was that to me or the dog?
你是对我说 还是要我传话
'cause you had one eye that went.
因为你一只眼望到狗狗那边去了
I know. I have a lazy eye. Oh, that's just she has a lazy eye.
我知道 我有一只眼睛是弱视 她有一只眼睛弱视
I have to write this down.
我必须把这个记下来
And princess sleeps in the bed with us.
小王妃会和我们一起睡床
Well, we sleep in princess's bed.
或者说 我们睡在小王妃的床上
I don't even need an alarm clock.
我甚至不需要闹钟了
I've got princess's tongue.
小王妃都会把我舔醒
But we don't make love with the dog in the room. Obviously.
但狗狗在房♥间的时候 我们绝不会滚床单
We don't think that's appropriate.
我们认为这样不太合适
No, no.
没错
Our toilet water's filtered. Oh, yeah.
我们的厕所水也是经过滤的
Okay. Yeah, yeah.
嗯嗯 好
And we have great schools in this neighborhood. Mm-hmm.
而且在这附近有家很好的学校 嗯哼
Also, we have had sex in front of princess.
我们在小王妃面前滚过床单
I don't know why I said that.
我可不知道为什么会说出口
I don't want to start out with a lie.
但我不想一开始就对着你撒谎
Well, you have a lovely home.
你们一定挺温馨的
Oh, thank you.
噢 谢谢你
But I'm afraid it's a no.
但恐怕不行了
Why? Is this because I lied? Matt lied, too.
为什么 是因为我撒谎了吗 马特也撒谎了啊
He definitely has an alarm clock.
没了闹钟他绝对起不了床
I don't think you're gonna make it as a couple.
我不认为你们会成为一对夫妻
You know? It's just a gut feeling.
你知道吗 这就是一种直觉
I'm very good at judging relationships.
我非常擅长判定人际关系
Except my own.
除了我自己的关系
'cause my life is a disaster.
因为我的人生是一场灾难
Anyway, it was
不管怎样
Really nice to meet you guys.
真的很高兴认识你们
Are you really sure you want to do this?
你真的确定你想要这样做吗
We could just adopt a different dog.
我们只需要收养一条别的狗
It's not just about the dog.
这不仅仅是狗的问题
It's about someone questioning the strength of our love.
这事关有人♥质♥疑我们之间爱的力量
Right. Right.
好吧 好吧
excuse me.
打扰一下
Okay.
好的
That's a good guy.
真是个好孩子
Hey. Got a little, uh...
你这里有...
I got a what? Gee, you got a little
我这有什么 噢 你这里
Bite there? Little...
是被咬了吗 有点
Like a... Yes, ferret.
像是个 是的 被雪貂咬了
Okay. Well, you might remember us.
好吧 你也许记得我们
We are the people that you thought weren't good enough
我们是你认为不够好的那些人
For one of your almost dead dogs.
来领养你的那条快死了的狗
And we're back, because we don't give up.
我们又回来了 因为我们永不放弃
No. And also because we can't afford a purebred.
不 也是因为我们养不起一条纯种犬
But also mostly because we don't give up. Mm-hmm.
但主要是因为我们不想放弃
And we thought about giving up for a couple days. Oh!
虽然我们曾经有放弃的念头
Yeah, after you left, we thought, "x80x9cwhat's wrong with us?"
你走了之后 我们想了想 到底有什么不对呢
And then we started listing each other's faults,
然后我们开始列出彼此的过错
Which really got ugly.
最后简直是撕逼了
So dark.
互爆黑历史
But after yesterday, we got back together again.
但昨天 我们又再次复合了
Oh. And we realized that we are meant to be together
噢 我们发现我们注定要在一起
And we are meant to have this dog, and if you can't see that,
我们注定要收养这只狗 如果你看不出来的话
Then maybe, maybe this dog just, I don't know,
那么也许 也许这只狗只是 我不知道
Isn't even worth it! Oh. Got away from you there at the end.
不值得我们这么做 我们最终会从你这里离开
She knows what I'm saying. Okay.
她明白我在说什么 好的
I do. And that's exactly the fighting spirit
我明白 而且这就是我所希望的
I was hoping for.
那种斗志
Oh. Let's reopen the file.
噢 我们重新打开文件吧
Oh, thank you! Okay. Okay.
噢 谢谢你 太好了 太好了
Sit.
坐下
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Here we go.
现在我们开始吧
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表