剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
you used for your wedding to Chad?
同一个葬礼策划师么
I'm sorry, but I've been dreaming of my wedding
对不起 但我从一年级开始
since the first grade.
就憧憬着我的婚礼
I can't just let all that go.
不能就这么算了
Letting go is a part of life, dear.
生活要学会向前看 亲爱的
I, uh, I, uh, I-I can't. I can't.
我做不到 做不到
I can't be the groom in a wedding
我不能在一个
that wasn't meant for me.
不是为我准备的婚礼上当新郎
Meaning isn't always found on this earth, son.
生活也不总是充满着意义 孩子
Oh. Okay.
哦 好吧
You know what? You're right. This is silly.
你知道吗 你说得对 这也太傻了
There is no reason I can't give up some of the things
既然咱俩要一块儿过
in this binder for you. Thank you.
没有理由不为你做出点牺牲 谢谢
Ned, even though I have had my heart
内德 即便我内心
absolutely set on it,
已经安排好了一切
go ahead and scrap that dream cake topper.
去把那个梦幻蛋糕顶上的装饰拿下来
You mean the cake topper that we couldn't use anyway
你是指那个我们无论如何都不会用
because the groom on it's black?
因为新郎是黑色的蛋糕装饰吗
I can't believe I have to give up my stuff.
我不敢相信我得放弃我这些东西
I am so sorry for your loss.
对你的损失我深表遗憾
I don't mean to be rude,
我不想失礼
but I have a drag queen funeral
但我还有个男扮女装的男性同性恋的葬礼
and makeup's gonna take forever.
化妆就得花好长时间
He said he'd do my makeup, too.
他说他也会给我化妆
Okay. So with Chad, I was gonna have roses and lilies,
好的 和查德的婚礼 有玫瑰和百合
but I'm ready to open things up.
但我愿意接受改变
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Okay. Um, what about wild flowers?
好的 野花怎么样
That's what I had when I...
这就是我用的花在我...
What you had when... when what?
你在什么时候用的 什么时候
Huh? What I had when I, when I, wh-when I
哈 我什么时候 什么时候
when I was at that wedding that one time
我在那场婚礼上
when-when-when I got married
就我结婚的婚礼上
Matt, we have to avoid those things, too
马特 我们也必须避开那些东西
That's the only way we'll have a fresh start
这是我们重新开始的唯一办法
Agreed, agreed. Okay, so we have
同意 同意 好的 我们得
to pick things that neither of us had had
选一些我们俩以前都没用过的东西
Okay, okay
好的 好的
Where do you want to get married?
你想在哪里举♥行♥婚礼
Well, Chad and I were having a church ceremony
查德和我在教堂举♥行♥了婚礼
with a ballroom reception, so
在舞厅举办了喜宴 所以
Mm-hmm, mm-hmm, all right
嗯哼 嗯哼 好的
Bonnie and I had a beach ceremony
邦妮和我在沙滩举办了婚礼
with a reception under the stars, so I think
在星空下举办了喜宴 所以我想
that we should get married in the day
我们应该在白天举办婚礼
Well, Chad and I were
查德和我
gonna get married in the daytime. So we'll have
想要在白天举办婚礼 所以我们
a wedding that is neither in the daytime nor in the nighttime
既不能在白天也不能在晚上举办婚礼
Okay. And not by the water or on land
好的 而且既不能在水边也不能在陆地上
Looks like we're taking this wedding to the skies
看起来我们只能到天上去举办婚礼
I'm afraid of heights
我恐高
I know that. Mmhmm
我知道 嗯哼
This is so exciting
这真是太让人激动了
I just can't wait to hear your wedding plans
我等不及想要听你们的婚礼计划
Well, it wasn't easy, but, uh, once we realized
计划过程并不简单 但当我们意识到
that there were more options available to us than we'd ever imagined
其实有成千上万种选择
we found the perfect location
我们就找到了那个完美的地点
Here?
这里么
An elementary school? Yeah
一个小学么 是的
Every little girl dreams of her perfect wedding
每个小女孩都会梦想她的完美婚礼
And when I was a little girl, I went to elementary school
当我还是一个小女孩时 我在上小学
so this is the perfect place
所以这里就是完美的地点
Yeah. And plus our eighth date was at a baseball game
是的 而且我们第八次约会就在棒球比赛上
so, I mean, the connection's Oh
所以 其中的联♥系♥ 哦
just too strong to ignore. No
让人难以忽视 不
You can't ignore signs like that. Yeah
不容忽视 是的
Just imagine this, right? Beautiful Wednesday
想象一下 好么 美丽的星期三
sometime between day and night
在白天和晚上的某个时刻
Uh-huh. After dismissal
啊哼 在放学后
but before the AA meeting. Right.
但在匿名戒瘾会前 好的
And there's Mylar balloons everywhere
而且到处都是聚纤气球
And Colleen's standing there with a big
科琳站在那里 拿着一大束
beautiful bouquet of lollipops
美丽的棒棒糖
Oh, will there be any other food besides lollipops
棒棒糖旁边会有其他食物么
Because I have a real problem
因为我有个大问题
I can't lick them
我一舔他们
without getting really flirty. Okay
就会显得很轻浮 好的
Yeah, there'll be tons of other food
是的 会有许多其他的食物
anything you could want
任何你想要的
Yeah. You just have to remember to cook it
是的 你只要记得自己做了
and pack it and bring it
打包带来就行了
So, what do you think?
所以 你觉得怎么样
A baseball picnic wedding
棒球野餐婚礼
Cute, right? Yeah
很可爱吧 是的
I think...
我想...
maybe it... I...
也许... 我...
It's great. It's...
这很棒 这很...
It's-it's just great. Uh...
这很棒 嗯...
You know, all that matters is
重要的是你们俩
that you two are so in love
这么相爱
And that North Tippet Elementary doesn't make the play-offs
也因为他们小学没能进季后赛 不用练习了
Yeah
是的
Yeah
是的
Yeah
好吧
So we've decided if we can't have a wedding
我们决定了如果我们不能都用
with all of our favorite things
我们最喜欢的东西举办一场婚礼
we don't really want a wedding at all.
那我们就完全不想举办婚礼了
So we're eloping
我们要私奔
Some place neither of us has ever been
去某个我们俩都没去过的地方
Yeah, and it won't
我们吃什么
matter what we eat or what music we listen to
听什么音乐 在哪里
or where we are
都不重要
'cause it's just gonna be for us.
因为我们俩在一起
Life is capricious
生活真是无常
One minute, you two are here
上一刻 你们俩还在这
the next you're gone
下一刻 你们就走了
Oh, I've got it. How about Paris?
哦 我想到了 巴黎怎么样
Oh, my God, that's fantastic
哦 天哪 棒极了
I always wanted to go to Paris
我一直想去巴黎
That's where you were going to go
你和查德的蜜月旅行
for your honeymoon with Chad, isn't it? Yes
就想去那里 对么 是的
But I have a credit
但主要是因为我有飞行里数
I also do
如果你们感兴趣的话
bachelor parties if you're interested
我也策划单身派对
Huh. It's the one time I have live prostitutes in here
那是唯一一次 这里有活妓♥女♥出现
Fun
有趣
This is Charlie Puth's dressing room?
这里是查理·普斯的化妆室么
Yeah
是的
I just saw him on the red carpet
我刚刚才在红毯上看见他
gave him a throat lozenge
给了他一颗润喉糖
Accidentally touched my hand. Don't touch it!
不小心碰到了我的手 别碰它
Hey, honey
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, sweetie. Anything fun
嘿 甜心 今天学校里
happen at school today?
有什么有趣的事么
No, unless you count
没有 除非你觉得
my entire life being ruined as fun
我整个生活被毁算是有趣的事
Hey, what...? Is this about a boy?
嘿 什么 是因为男孩子么
It was about a boy until he had his bar mitzvah
是因为一个男孩子 直到他上个周末
last weekend and didn't invite me
举♥行♥了他的受诫礼 而且没有邀请我
So now it's about a man
所以现在是因为一个男人
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表