剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
他爱她胜过世上的一切
He loved her more than anything in the world.
好的 然后呢
Okay. And?
政♥府♥带走了她 收养了她
The state took her away, adopted her out.
所以肯尼认为那个宝宝就是艾米丽
So Kenny thinks that the baby is Emily.
婕特 还有他的信♥号♥♥吗
Jet, do you still have him?
没信♥号♥♥了 他一定已经扔了手♥机♥
Signal went dead. He must have ditched the cell.
该死 三角定位最后在哪里
Damn. Last point of triangulation?
他朝北部的塔康尼克区去了
He's headed north on the Taconic.
-丽莎 -谢谢
- Lisa - Thank you.
你说你之前在给车加油
You said you were putting gas in the car?
不 我没来得及
No, I never had the chance.
好的 车里有多少油
Okay. How much was in there?
一点都没有 我快没油了
None. I was running on E.
婕特 把最后的追踪位置发给我
Jet, send me the last known location.
我早就在找了
I'm way ahead of you.
丽莎
All right, Lisa,
我们会动用所有的资源
we are gonna do everything in our power
带你的宝宝回家
to bring your baby home.
-走吧 -拜托了
- Let's go. - Please.
这就是信♥号♥♥丢失的地方
Okay, so here's where the signal dropped.
这附近的某个地方
Somewhere around here.
在那里
Over there.
-你听到了吗 -听到了
- You hear that? - Yeah.
不
No.
不哭不哭
No, no reason for that.
肯尼在这里呢
Hey, come on. Kenny's here.
看
Hey, look.
看我有什么
Look what I got.
你看到了吗
You see this?
肯尼有魔法水
Kenny's got his magic water,
痛痛马上走光光
and it's gonna make the ouchies go away.
准备好了吗
Ready?
一口气干掉3滴
And three drops down the hatch.
我亲爱的艾米丽
My sweet Emily,
我的小糖豆
my little bean.
大哥哥不会让任何人伤害你
Big brother's not gonna let anyone hurt you.
她很漂亮
She's beautiful.
别靠近
Don't come any closer.
我只想聊聊 肯尼
I just want to talk, Kenny.
我说了站在原地别动
I said stay where you are.
-我说了站着别动 -好的
- I said stay right there! - Okay, okay.
我听你的 就在这里
I'm right here, like you said.
你试着带走我妹妹 我就把你脑浆崩出来
You try to take my sister, and I'll blow your brains out.
这次不会有人把她带走
No one's gonna take her from you, not this time.
我怎么知道我能信任你
How do I know I can trust you?
我可以找些州政♥府♥的关系
I can pull some strings at the state.
我会告诉他们你♥爸♥爸想要伤害她
I'll tell them that your father was trying to hurt her
是你保证了她的安全
and you kept her safe.
肯尼 你现在精神状态不好
Kenny, you're not well.
我得让你恢复 好让你能照顾艾米丽
I need to get you better so that you can take care of Emily,
但我需要你放下枪
but I need you to put down the gun.
我办不到
No, I can't do that.
-这样我帮不了你 -不
- Well, I can't help you. - No.
如果你在一个婴儿周围挥舞手♥枪♥
The state's not gonna let me help you
州政♥府♥不会让我帮助你的
if you're waving a gun around a baby.
你也知道这一点
You know that.
你现在是想骗我吗
Are you trying to trick me?
-不 -你是想骗我吗
- No. - Are you trying to trick me?
肯尼 我站在你这边
No, Kenny. No. I am on your side.
我可以证明给你看吗 我会证明给你看
Can I show you? I--I can show you.
看到没
See?
我现在不能伤害你了
I can't get you now.
现在轮到你了
Your turn.
你看这多简单
See how easy that was?
艾米丽的病非常非常重 你是知道的
Now, Emily is very, very sick. You know that.
我喂她吃药了
I gave her her medicine.
你做得很好 你这个大哥哥很棒
I know. You did good. You're a good big brother.
但在我跟州政♥府♥的朋友们打电♥话♥前
But before I can call my friends at the state, I--
我得先看看她
I just need to look at her.
我得看看她是不是没事
I need to see if she's okay.
我能抱她一分钟吗
Can I hold her just for a minute?
就一分钟
One minute?
好的
Yes.
就是这样
That's it.
慢慢来
Just nice and slow.
你可以把她放在我的怀里
You can put her right here in my arms.
谢谢你 肯尼
Thank you, Kenny.
艾米丽 艾米丽
Emily! Emily!
肯尼·凯尔 你被捕了
Kenny Kyle, you are under arrest.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切
Anything you say can and will be used
都可能作为呈堂证供
against you in a court of law.
你有权聘请律师
You have a right to an attorney.
如果你请不起律师 我们会为你指派一位
If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed to you.
天呐 佐伊
Oh, my God, Zoe.
她安然无恙
She's okay.
肯尼被逮捕了吗
And Kenny's under arrest?
是的 我们抓住他了
Yeah, we got him.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
你还好吗
You okay?
是的 那真的
Yeah, that was, uh...
我想保住肯尼的性命
I want Kenny alive.
他正被送去医院接受治疗
He's on the way to the hospital for treatment.
我加强了对他的警备
I doubled up his guard.
24小时无间断 我们会将他封锁起来
It'll be 24/7. We'll have him on lockdown.
这次不会让他逃了
No escape this time.
贝尔警长
Sergeant Bell?
贝尔警长 能采访一下您吗
Sergeant Bell, could I please have a comment?
让我来吧
Let me take this.
我们请到阿雅娜·贝尔警长
We have with us Sergeant Ayanna Bell,
组织犯罪特遣队长官
head of the Organized Crime Task Force.
您能说说现场发生了什么吗
Can you tell us what happened here?
英雄警官勇救宝宝
我确信这名嫌疑人
I can confirm that a suspect,
肯尼斯·迈克尔·凯尔 已被逮捕归案
Kenneth Michael Kyle, is in custody
他涉嫌谋杀丹尼·默多克警官未遂
for the attempted murder of officer Danny Murdoch
并且在扬克斯谋杀蒂迪·海耶斯
and the murders of Dede Hayes
及一位不明身份的受害者
and an unidentified victim in Yonkers.
此外 凯尔还可能是麦杰世帝大赌场建设现场
Kyle is also the suspect in the death of Henry Cole
亨利·科尔死亡案的嫌疑人
at the Majestic Casino construction site.
该死 阿雅娜
Damn it, Ayanna.
贝尔警长 亨利·科尔的死亡是暗♥杀♥吗
Sergeant Bell, was Henry Cole's death a hit?
我对此事暂时不会有更多的说法了
I'm not gonna make any more statements at this time.
您正收看的是前方现场特别报道
You're tuning in to live, special coverage
阿雅娜·贝尔警长在逮捕了
of Sergeant Ayanna Bell's press statement
一名挟持婴儿的逃犯肯尼斯·凯尔之后
following the arrest of Kenneth Kyle,
接受了本台采访并发表声明
a man who kidnapped a baby while on the run.
罗妮 我收到你的消息了
Ronnie, I got your text.
有什么发现
What'd you find out?
亨利·科尔是被谋杀的
Henry Cole, he was murdered.
恐怕你丈夫有参与其中
I'm afraid your husband was involved.
还有呢
What else?
他有外遇
He's been having an affair.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
而且不止一次 已经好几年了
Numerous, in fact. For years.
你有证据吗 比如照片
Do you have proof, photos?
你想要的我都有
I can get whatever you need.
我想要视频
Okay, I want videos.
还有他当时穿的衣服
I want the clothes he was wearing.
如果事发当时他们在酒店
If it was in a hotel in the city,
我想把酒店烧成白地
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表