剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
She was sitting right there, brown hair, brown eyes, 15?
莉莉 莉莉
Lily, Lily.
你在这里做什么
What the hell are you doing?
我告诉过你呆在饭店里
I told you to stay at the restaurant.
我听到枪声了 我害怕
I heard gunshots. I got scared.
我想确认你是否安全
I wanted to make sure you were okay.
我明白 但当你听到枪声时
Yeah, I understand that, but when you hear gunshots,
你要避开 而不是去凑热闹 听懂了吗
you run away from them, not toward them, you understand?
来
Ah, come here.
过来 我很抱歉
Come here. I'm sorry.
我没事
I'm fine.
我很高兴你这么关心我
I appreciate that you're caring about me.
但下一次 你就呆在原地
But next time, you stay where you are
或者朝相反的方向跑 好吗
or you run the opposite way, okay?
所以发生了什么
So what happened?
那个女孩... 她被车撞了
Uh, the girl she-- she got hit by a car.
然后呢
Then what?
听我说 我是第一个到案发现场的警官
Look, I'm the first officer on the scene
所以我得负责这个案子
so I need to take this case.
-我得回去工作了 -她死了
- I gotta go back to work. - She's dead.
是的
Yeah.
不过我会找到那个凶手
But I'm gonna find this guy
我会让他为自己的行为买♥♥单
and I'm gonna make him pay for what he did.
你总是这么说
You always say that.
那有什么意义 他会为此买♥♥单
What does that even mean? He'll pay for it?
就算你抓到了他 就算他去了监狱
Even if you catch him, even if he goes to prison,
那个女孩还是死了
that girl will still be dead.
我带你离开这里 好吗
I need to get you out of here, all right?
我送你上计程车 不 我打给你妈妈
I'm gonna put you in a taxi. No, I'm gonna call your mom.
她会来这接你
She'll come pick you up.
好的 谢谢
Sounds good. Thank you.
我刚和你的长官通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with your captain.
一切都安排好了
It's all good.
你和弗兰克来负责
You and Frank are gonna take the lead.
但案子要在27分局办
But we're gonna work the case from here out of the 27.
收到
Copy that.
很抱歉你遇到这种事 弗兰克
I'm sorry you had to go through all that, Frank.
看到这种事真是不幸
It's a hell of a thing to see.
我们查到凶手是从哪出来的吗
Do we know where the shooter came from?
楼房♥还是餐厅
A building, a restaurant?
毫无线索
No clue.
我一回头 就看到他站在那里
I turned, there he was.
在我反应过来之前 他就射杀了她
And before I could even react, he shot her.
那个女孩呢 查到她的身份了吗
What about the girl? We have an ID yet?
我们现在正在匹配她的指纹
We're running the prints now.
你有发现任何私人物品吗
You recover any personal belongings,
珠宝 电♥话♥或是什么
jewelry, a phone, anything?
没有 什么也没有
No, nothing.
嘿 我在失踪人口处找到了匹配
Hey, I got a hit on Missing Persons.
艾娃·马尔琴科 15岁
Ava Marchenko, 15 years old.
这个女孩是乌克兰难民
The girl's a Ukrainian refugee
她四个月前才来这里
who came into the country four months ago,
和她阿姨一起住
was staying with her aunt.
两个月后她阿姨上报了她失踪的消息
She's the one who reported her missing two months later.
就是她
That's her.
好吧
Okay.
你去和她阿姨谈一谈
Go talk to the aunt.
7月6日 星期三
布鲁克林斯基尔曼大道1083号♥
玛芮尔·马尔琴科的公♥寓♥
你不介意的话 我希望
Look, if you don't mind, I'd rather handle
自己来通知家属死讯
this notification myself.
你已经开始发号♥施令了吗
Oh, taking charge already, huh?
不是 只是我新到凶案组
No, it's just I'm new to Homicide.
之前五年我都在缉毒组
I spent the last five years in Narcotics.
我从没做过这些工作
I've never done one of these.
你请便
Be my guest.
-马尔琴科女士吗 -是我
- Ms. Marchenko. - Yes?
我是肖警探 这是科斯格罗夫警探
I'm Detective Shaw. This is Detective Cosgrove.
是和艾娃有关吗
Is this about Ava?
你们找到了我外甥女吗
You found my niece, huh?
她没事吧
Is she okay?
我们找到了她
We found her.
但恐怕我这有些坏消息
But I'm afraid I have some bad news.
她死了
She's dead.
有人今早杀了她
Someone killed her earlier this morning.
杀了她吗
Killed her?
为什么...
Why would...
请节哀
I'm so sorry for your loss.
这都怪你们
This is on you!
是你们造成的
You let this happen!
她四个月前从乌克兰来这里
She came here four months ago from Ukraine.
她在战争中失去了所有亲人
She lost all her family in the war,
也就是我的姐姐和姐夫
my sister and her husband.
我是她唯一的亲人了
I'm all she had left.
她自己离家出走的吗
She ran away?
你是因此才报告她失踪的吗
Is that why you reported her missing?
你们不明白乌克兰是什么样子
You don't understand what is it like in Ukraine,
每时每刻都很恐怖
scared every moment.
然后她来到这里 一切在都很有趣
Then she comes here and it all looks so fun,
就像游乐场
like an amusement park.
我一直在警告她
I tried to warn her.
我告诉她要小心 待在家里
I told her she needed to be careful, stay inside.
但她不相信我
But she didn't believe me.
有一天我起床就发现她不见了
I woke up one day and she was gone.
我找了所有地方都没找到
I looked everywhere.
所以你就报♥警♥了
So that's when you called the police?
但他们...你们...
But they--you--
什么都没做
didn't do anything.
确认一下 从那天之后
Just to be clear, you never heard
你就再没听到过她的消息
from her again after that day?
是的 再也没有
No, never.
她走了 然后杳无音讯
She left and that was that.
就第一次通知受害者家属来说 情况不算糟
Actually, that wasn't so bad for your first notification.
我可不这么觉得
I'm not so sure about that.
不 我见过更糟的
No, I've seen worse.
尸检呢 你之前参加过吗
What about an autopsy, you ever been to one?
说起来还真没有
Can't say I have.
好吧 在这
Well, in here,
至少不会被掌掴
you definitely won't get slapped.
那可太好了
Good to know.
你有孩子吗 肖
You got kids, Shaw?
没有
No.
很好
Good.
那能稍微让你好受点
It makes it a little easier.
有清晰证据显示
There's clear evidence of repeated
有近期重复性性行为伤痕
and recent sexual trauma.
体内没有精♥液♥或DNA
No semen or DNA on the body.
但过去48小时内
But the vaginal tearing definitely occurred
肯定有过阴♥道♥撕裂
in the past 48 hours.
有人抓住她 而且将她拐卖♥♥
Somebody scooped her up, started trafficking her.
这可能就是她早上逃跑的原因
That's probably why she was running,
想逃离一个嫖♥客♥或者皮条客
trying to get away from a john or pimp.
还有其他的吗
Anything else?
胃容物 有什么有意思东西吗
Stomach contents, anything interesting?
不如说是昂贵的东西
More like expensive.
很多未消化的鱼子酱
Lots of undigested caviar.
上一刻她还在某地吃鱼子酱
One minute she's eating caviar somewhere,
下一刻就顺着第八大道
the next, she's running down 8th Avenue
疯狂逃命
running for her life.
就这些吗
That it?
她身上其他有意思的就是
Only other thing that's sort of interesting is,
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表