剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
Damn, man.
你在里面练得还不错啊
You've been hitting that iron hard in there, huh?
是啊 伙计 想跟你一样健壮 大哥
Yeah, man. Trying to get swole like you, big bro.
作为最后一个因为大♥麻♥入狱的黑人
So how does it feel to be the last Black man
感觉如何
in jail for weed?
说实话 伙计 我现在只想知道
Damn, man, I'm trying to find out
哪儿有大♥麻♥
where the weed at now.
你知道我是你的后盾
Oh, you know I got you.
不 我们是彼此的后盾
No, we got each other.
你们可别想在我新车里抽
You ain't smoking nothing in my new car.
来看看
Check this out.
-等等 这是你的吗 -这是我们的
- Hold on, this is you? - This is us.
该死的
God damn!
沃恩 你怎么搞到这个的
Yo, Vaughn, how'd you pull this off?
兄弟 这才哪儿到哪儿
Bro, you ain't seen nothing yet.
等着看我们的地盘吧
Wait till you see the crib.
怎么 地盘里有什么
Why? What's at the crib?
上车 我带你去看看
Get in. I'll show you.
走开 伙计
Get out of here, man.
-我要坐副驾 -你知道吗
- I'm going shotgun. - You know what--
-我可是蹲过监狱的 -好好好 你坐
- I've been in prison, man. - Yeah, yeah, yeah, go ahead.
-好吧 贱♥人♥ -你享受吧
- All right, bitch? - Enjoy your time.
那是我的座位
That's my seat.
受害人之一玛莉娅说他们带了手套
One of our vics, Maria, said they were gloved up.
面罩 安全套和发网
Wore masks, condoms, and hairnets.
-这需要周密计划 -是的
- That takes planning. - Yep.
这些弹壳有什么线索吗
OK, what about these casings?
M10冲♥锋♥枪♥ 这可不是随处可见的
MAC-10, that's not something you see every day.
我收集了过去三个月
So I clustered all the gunfire reports
所有的枪击报告和后续
from the last three months and their follow-ups.
有七起事件报告了M10弹壳
Seven instances reported MAC-10 casings.
交叉对比报告的强♥奸♥案
Cross-check that with reported rapes.
我已经对比了
I already did.
枪击案的同一天有三家医院
Three hospitals reported admittance
报告收治了性犯罪的受害者
of sexual assault victims on the same days as the shootings,
一共有九名
nine in total.
这九名都拒绝指认她们的袭击者
All nine refused to identify their assailant.
我可以请特殊受害者部门来创建
You know, I can have a team from SVU
案情网格 包括地点 时间线 具体案情
create a grid, locations, timelines, the works.
我去跟进一下枪击案
I'll follow up on the shootings.
也许可以叫上瑞斯
Maybe get Reyes on board.
他在法庭指证
He's at court testifying
那个捅了他的囚犯
against the inmate that poked him.
你帮他走访那些M10枪击案的地址
You give him a hand with those MAC-10 shooting locations.
好的
Sure.
这是真的吗
Are you serious?
欢迎回家 兄弟
Welcome home, brother.
进来吧
Come on in.
沃恩 天呐 伙计
Vaughn, like, seriously, man,
你是怎么弄到这些东西的
like, how did you get all this stuff?
你们抢银行了吗
Did you guys rob a bank?
我带你看看
I'll show you.
该死 是警♥察♥
Oh, damn, it's the cops!
这是干什么
What--what's this?
警♥察♥们
Hey, cops.
跟我伙计丹特打个招呼
Why don't you wave to my boy, Dante, here?
-你好 伙计 -你好
- Sup, dude? - Sup?
这是我自己的纽约警局小分队
This is my own division of the NYPD.
街区"罗宾汉"
The Robin Hood.
因为我们抢劫街区
'Cause we be robbing the hood.
是啊
Yeah.
我们劫富接济我们自己
We steal from the rich and give to ourselves.
现在你可以加入我们的
So now you get to join our band of...
快乐黑帮
merry gangsters.
我要叫你小约翰
I'm gonna call you Lil' Jon.
我是塔克 沃恩是理查国王
I'm Tuck. Vaughn's King Richard.
沃恩 我不知道 伙计 我才放出来
Vaughn, I don't know, man. I mean, I just got out.
我非常努力才把这个小队召集起来
Hey, I've been working hard to put this operation together.
等着你出来
Waiting for you to get out.
你想过我们经历过的事吗
Do you ever think about what we went through?
在那混♥蛋♥的寄养家庭
Foster care with that bastard.
警♥察♥没有帮助我们
No help from the cops.
现在我们有能力了
Well, now we got the power.
就应该使用
So let's use it.
纽约警局
NYPD.
想跟你谈谈几天前
Want to talk about the gunfire reported here
报告的一起枪击案
a few nights ago.
枪战吗
Gunfire?
不不 那不是枪战
No, no, that wasn't gunfire.
是电视的声音太大了
Had the TV on too loud.
声音是大到你都没有留意到
Loud enough you didn't notice the slugs
有子弹从窗户里射进去吗
coming through the windows?
我不认为他想和我们谈
I don't think he wants to talk.
是什么让你有这种感觉
What gives you that impression?
我们还有六个人呢 赶紧继续吧
We got six more. Let's keep going.
纽约警局
Nypd!
搜有人都趴在地上
Everyone on the ground now!
-你分开一点 -好
- Right, now you spread out. - Yeah.
对在里面的人说同样的话
Tell whoever is in there the same thing.
好的
Ok.
好 都趴在地上
All right, get on the ground.
语气蛮横一点 你是个警♥察♥ 兄弟
More savage. You're a cop, bruh.
我说了都给我趴在地上别动
I said get your ass on the ground!
就是这样
Yes! Yes!
一旦我们进去之后 你就攻击他们
Now, once we're in, you tear it up.
把握好时机
It's all timing.
找出藏货 然后出去
Find the stash, get out.
如果你开枪
And if you shoot...
一定要击毙
shoot to kill.
好的
Ok.
行 我们再来一次
All right, let's go again.
感觉很好 对吧
It feels good, doesn't it?
来吧
Let's go.
纽约警局 开门
NYPD! Open up!
现在都趴在地上
On the floor now!
趴下 现在给我趴在地上
Get down! Get on the floor now!
别起来 别动
Don't get up! Don't move.
别动 给我坐好
Don't move! Sit down!
我控制住他们了
I got 'em. I got 'em. I got 'em.
你把货藏在哪里了
Where's the stash, huh?
告诉我在哪里 不然情况就只会更糟
Show me where it is, or it only gets worse.
在那边的墙里面
It's in the wall over there.
-是那吗 -是的
- Over here? - Yeah.
把这凿开
Hit it.
就是这里
Yeah.
我们找到了 在这里
We got it! There it is! There it is!
在这里在这里
There it is! There it is! There it is!
找到了 找到了
We got it. We got it.
这太容易了
This is getting too easy.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
真是中奖了
Jackpot.
好了 你准备好了吗
All right. You ready?
发生什么事了
What's going on?
不 不要
No! No! No!
别 不要
No! No!
不要这样 停下
No, stop!
不要这样 求你了
No, please!
求你了
Please!
不要
No!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
别啊沃恩 你这是在干什么
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表