剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
你跟踪我
Are you following me?
不 不 我没跟踪你
No. No, I'm not following you.
没事了 没事了
We're okay. We're okay.
别 别乱来
Don't--don't do anything crazy.
冷静
Stay calm.
冷静
Calm.
现在你想让我冷静了
Now you want me to be calm, huh?
那这样呢
Now how's this, huh?
够冷静吗
Calm enough?
老兄 我就想谈些事情
Hey, man, I just wanted to talk some stuff over.
我可以下次再来
I could come back another time.
没有邀请你不许进我办公室
You never walk into my office without an invitation,
你懂了吗
you understand?
你听懂了吗
Do you understand?
是的
Yes.
好的 我懂了
Okay, I understand.
对不起 真的
I'm sorry, like, for real.
我很抱歉 再也不会这样了
I'm sorry. It won't happen again.
你记得我说的 文森特
You remember what I said, Vincent.
滚出我的办公室
Get out of my office.
看样子你的线人搞定了
Looks like your CI worked out.
-我们拭目以待 婕特 -还在下载
- We'll see. Jet? - Still downloading.
你是在哪找到这孩子的
Where'd you find this kid, anyway?
大概一年前 我在第二大道开车
About a year ago, I was driving down 2nd Avenue
我看见这个120斤的孩子
and I see this 135-pound kid
把一个270斤的家伙打的鼻青脸肿
beating the snot out of this 300-pound guy.
我去拉架 把他们拉开
I pull over, I pull 'em apart.
我不得不为270斤的家伙叫救护车
I have to call an ambulance for the 300-pounder.
我们在等车来的时候
While we're waiting for the bus,
我问那孩子
I ask the kid,
"你惹那个人干嘛"
"What the hell were you doing lighting the guy up?"
他说 "我闲得无聊"
And he says, "I was bored."
然后他问我招不招人
Then he asked me for a job.
我不知道你为什么那么担心
I don't know what you're so worried about.
他搞定了
He pulled through.
他是个非常聪明的孩子
Well, he's a very smart kid.
而且显然很会应付各种情况
And he can obviously handle himself,
但他太过鲁莽了
but he's impetuous as hell.
嘿 看看这个
Hey, check it out.
看起来像是一艘游艇
Now, that looks like a yacht to me.
我说了锡仁科很多疑
I told you Sirenko was paranoid.
他在一次性手♥机♥上装了监控摄像
He had the camera surveillance downloaded to his burner.
看这个时间戳
Look at the timestamp.
这是谋杀案前一天的录像
This footage is from the day of the murder.
那个女孩看起来比艾娃还小
That girl looks even younger than Ava.
那个男人是谁
Who's that guy?
看不到他的脸
We never see his face.
我们知道游艇上有两个女孩
Well, now we know there were two girls on the boat,
也就是说我们有一个目击证人
which means we have a witness
她或许能够填补空白
who can maybe fill in the blank
告诉我们艾娃为什么逃走
and tell us why Ava ran off the boat.
还有锡仁科为什么杀了艾娃
And why Sirenko killed Ava.
我们只需要找到那个女孩
All we gotta do is find that girl.
我去查查上报的失踪人口
I'll start reviewing missing persons cases,
近期被拘捕的青少年
recent juvenile arrests.
她非常有可能是离家出走的
There's a good chance she's a runaway.
我去查看切尔西码头的监控录像
I'll check the footage from the Chelsea Piers.
如果她没有从码头离开
If she didn't leave from that dock...
那她一定还在那艘船上
Then she's definitely still on that boat.
我们一路追踪那艘船直到城岛码头
We tracked the boat to City Island Marina.
就是这个年轻女孩 可能的目击证人
This is the young girl, potential witness,
身份未明
no idea who she is.
她身旁的这个女人也身份未明
And the woman next to her, also don't know.
我们对她进行了面部识别 没有匹配结果
We ran her through facial rec, didn't get a hit.
这个角度不容易认出来
Well, that is a tough angle.
这样呢 看着熟悉吗
How about now, ring any bells?
不认识 抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
我也是病急乱投医
Shot in the dark,
我们需要弄清这个女人的身份 要尽快
but we need to find out who that woman is, and fast.
好吧 我们就用这个镜头 埃利奥特
All right, well, let us run with this, Elliot.
如果她是老鸨
Look, if she's the pimp
而且跟其他老鸨是一样的货色
and she's cut from the same cloth as every other female pimp,
那很有可能
it's a good chance
她有介绍卖♥♥淫的犯罪前科
that she's gonna have priors for promoting prostitution.
谢了 丽芙
Thanks, Liv.
好了 所有人 注意听
Okay, guys, listen up.
给我所有的渠道 人肉搜索
I want it all, Faces of the Nation.
给我接通电子化人♥权♥信息系统
Get me through to the CHRIS system.
搜索青少年犯罪记录
We run juvie.
搜索收♥容♥所♥的名单
We run halfway home rosters.
联♥系♥联邦调查局
I want to touch base with the Feds.
搜索一切我们能用的数据库
Any system that we have access to,
找到这个老鸨的身份
we run it through to find our mother hen.
以下是关于她的信息
And these are the stats on mother hen.
女性 白人 35到45岁
She's female, white, 35 to 45;
身高1米65到1米7
5'5" to 5'7".
浅发色 白皮肤 身材纤瘦
She's got light hair, pale skin, thin build.
并且她跟纽约方面有联♥系♥
And she's gonna have a connection to New York,
查找最后所在地 车辆登记 筛选有前科的人
a last known, car registration, filter for priors.
这种女人必定有这类记录
A woman like this, she's gonna have 'em.
可能是由受害者变为加害者的吗
Victim turned abuser?
你跟我一样清楚
You know the story as well as I do.
大部分老鸨最初都是被害者
Most female pimps started off as victims.
再说一遍
So again,
检索所有类型的卖♥♥淫指控
I want you to look for all types of prostitution charges.
追溯到最早的时候
And go back to the beginning on this.
老鸨可能16岁或者更小的时候
Mother hen might have gotten charged
-就被指控过 -没错
- when she was 16 or younger. - Yeah.
我好像有线索了
I think I got something,
能把一切串联起来的线索
something that threads the needle.
-说来听听 -她叫萨姆·埃利斯
- Let's have it. - Name is Sam Ellis.
最近一次指控是五年前
Her last charge was five years ago,
介绍一名未成年人卖♥♥淫
promoting prostitution of a minor.
她不到21岁就因教唆和卖♥♥淫
She was arrested for solicitation and prostitution
而三次被捕
three times before she was 21.
她今年41岁 身高1米68 身材纤细
She's 41 years old, 5'6", thin build.
好 把这两张照片一起放到大屏幕上
Okay, bring 'em up side-by-side on the screen.
纽约警局
犯罪数据库
我看着挺像的
That looks pretty close to me.
身材一样 嘴部一样
Same build, same mouth.
就是她 她就是老鸨
That's her. That's our mother hen.
打电♥话♥给科斯格罗夫 我联♥系♥斯特布勒
Call Cosgrove, I'll call Stabler.
我们找到老鸨了
We found our pimp.
干得漂亮
Great job!
纽约警局
NYPD!
快 快 快 注意 注意
Go, go, go! Up, up!
上 上
Go, go.
放下武器 放下武器
Drop your weapon! Drop your weapon!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
别跑 别跑
No, no, no. No, no!
住手 住手 不要开枪
No, no! No, no! Don't shoot!
不要开枪 不要开枪
Don't shoot! Don't shoot!
我抓住你了 你安全了
I got you. You're safe.
放下小刀
Drop the knife.
放下 放下
Drop it. Drop it. Drop it.
冲我开枪吧
Just shoot me.
求你了 开枪吧
No, please, just-- just shoot me!
我宁可 宁可去死 求你了 不要
I just--I'd rather die. Please, no.
求你了
Please.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表