剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
如果你放弃这个权力
If you give up that right,
你所说的一切都将成为呈堂证供
anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
转身
Turn around.
你可以请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你请不起律师 我们给你指派
If you can't afford one, one would be appointed for you.
你没回我信息
You haven't been answering my texts.
你知道我思考的时候会这样
You know I do that when I'm trying to think.
那你可爱的脑袋今天在想什么
And what was that precious mind thinking about today?
离开
Going away somewhere.
也许去巴黎 或温暖的地方
Paris, maybe. Someplace warm.
我喜欢这主意
I love that.
也许我们可以问问我爸能否用私人飞机
Maybe we can ask my dad if we can borrow the jet.
他不会介意
He's not gonna mind.
如果我们永远不回来呢
What if we never came back?
回纽约吗
To New York?
纽约
New York,
赌场 你父亲 全部一切
the casino, your father, all of it.
-我是认真的 -好吧
- I'm serious. - Yeah.
我们有钱 我们可以重新开始
We have the money. We can start over--
你现在怎么了
What's going on with you right now?
你从没这么想过吗
You never feel that way sometimes?
我们的亿万赌场就要在
We are this close to opening a billion dollar casino
全球最伟大的城市开业了
in the greatest city in the world.
不
No. No.
我从没那么想过
No, I don't ever feel that way at all.
怎么 你是来例假了吗
What, is it that time of the month for you?
是因为这个吗
Is that what this is?
不如你去泡个热水澡
Why don't you just take a warm bath
然后试着放松 好吗
and try to relax, all right?
我知道你压力很大 但是
I know it's a lot of pressure, but--
你不知道我有多大的压力
You don't know the pressure I'm dealing with.
提雅来电
你这有点晚了啊
Kind of late for you, isn't it?
重大案件完结后你从不睡觉
You never sleep after a big bust.
太刺♥激♥了
Too much adrenaline.
对
Yeah.
嗯 今天干得很棒
Yeah. Good work today.
你也是
You too.
能重新一起工作我感觉很棒
Felt good working as a team again.
是啊
Yeah.
那你什么时候走
So when do you leave?
你已经想摆脱我了吗
Are you trying to get rid of me already?
不是
No, I'm--
只是担心你
Just worried about you.
我知道你回家后有很多事
And, I mean, I know you got a lot waiting for you
等着你
when you go home.
也是我不想回去的原因之一
Partly why I don't want to go back.
另外的原因呢
What's the other part?
是你
You.
这里还有很多收尾工作
I mean, there's still cleanup work to do here,
我想应该留下来
so I figured I should stick around.
确保你不会把所有功劳占为己有
Make sure you don't take credit for my work.
没错
Exactly.
你现在在家吗
You at home right now?
因为我想喝一杯
'Cause, uh, I could sure use a drink.
你在哪
Well, where you at?
在你家门口
I'm outside your door.
埃利奥特
Elliot.
你打算让给我进屋吗
Are you going to let me in?
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表