剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
我没子弹了 你有新弹夹吗
Ammo just run out. You got a new clip?
有
Yeah.
也许我们能从监控上找到他们
Maybe we can find them on the monitors.
好 我们先堵住门
Okay, let's barricade the door
再从长计议
while we come up with a plan.
如果我们被伏击 就更救不了杰米了
We can't save Jamie if we're getting ambushed.
快走
Let's go!
他们有多少人
How many men were there?
当时至少有三辆车停下来
At least three vehicles pulled up.
-但我没数清人数 -像一群蟑螂涌过来
- But I didn't get a head count. - They're like cockroaches.
杰米在这
Jamie.
这是哪
Where?
这是二楼的监控摄像头
Second floor camera.
我们得把他救出来
We gotta get him out of there.
我们怎么到他那里
How do we get to him?
等等
Hold on.
看起来他在
Looks like he's, uh--
不对
no.
对
Yes.
等等 我知道他在哪了
Wait, wait. I know where he is.
你们必须从那个楼梯井下去
But you have to go down that stairwell.
从这边上
Up here!
我们得把他救出来
We gotta get him out of there.
火力不足 还要和他们在楼梯井打封闭的近战
Close-quarter combat in a stairwell when we're outgunned?
行不通
No.
两层楼之间
There's got to be a heating-cooling pump station
一定有冷热泵站
between the two floors.
你有这栋建筑以前的平面设计图吗
Do you have any old building plans in here?
有 这边走
Yeah. Yeah, this way.
好吧 我们要找什么
Okay, what are we looking for?
这种老式建筑 都建于严格的安全法规出♥台♥之前
These old buildings, built before strict safety codes.
风管外露 所以楼层之间会有空隙
There will be exposed duct work, voids between floors.
我们在哪
Where are we?
我们 我们在三楼 他在...
We're, uh--we're here on the third floor, and he's--
他在二楼的这里
he's here on the second floor.
我们需要去这里
We need to be here.
水泵房♥
Pump station room.
我们可以从后面的楼梯井进去
We can get inside through the back stairwell,
然后我们可以向下爬进杰米在的房♥间
and then we can just climb down into the room Jamie's in.
从里面吗
Inside?
上面说防火门旁边有一个配电板
Says there's a service panel next to the fire door.
空间有多小
How small is the space?
-很小 -我去
- Small. - I'll go.
我和你一起去
I'll go with you.
-你腿受伤了 -我没事
- You got a bad leg. - I'm fine.
你就这么说吧
You keep saying that.
因为我没事
Because I am fine!
还有这是我的特遣队
And this is my task force,
这是我们最后一天行动我不会丢下任何人
and I'm not leaving a man behind on our last day.
告诉我这地方在哪
Now, show me where this thing is.
右侧大概30米有一个梯子
Head to your right about 100 feet. There's a ladder.
杰米
Jamie?
杰米
Jamie?
你在哪
Where you at?
斯特布勒
Stabler.
你们怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
你觉得呢 数到三
How do you think? Count of three.
一二
One, two.
-有多严重 -我没事
- How bad is it? - I'm good.
走
Go.
-这边走 -在那里
- This way. - There.
好了 暂时先这样吧
All right. This is as good as it's gonna get right now.
-感觉怎么样 -好多了 谢谢
- How you feeling? - Better. Thanks.
你们好
Hello?
谁在说话
Who's talking?
有人吗
Hello, hello, hello, hello.
我知道你们能听到我说什么
I know you can hear me.
这人是谁
Who is that?
埃利奥·科斯特洛
Elio Costello.
打手 拉索犯罪家族成员
Enforcer. Russo crime family.
好吧 所以这非常简单
All right, so this is pretty simple.
你们把罗伯特送下来 我就不追杀你们
You send Robert down, I call off the dogs.
你们不送 那我们就上去
You don't, then us, we're coming up.
还有万一你们需要一点额外鼓励呢
And in case you need a little added incentive...
你们有十分钟
You have ten minutes.
给我罗伯特 或者看着这个人死
Give me Robert, or watch this man die.
瑞斯 瑞斯
Reyes. Reyes!
找到下去的方法了吗
Find a way down?
有点信♥号♥♥了吗
Any luck with the signal?
没有
Nope.
这是个全新的手♥机♥ 最新科技
And this is a brand-new phone, latest technology.
以为它会更好用
Figured it'd work better.
-全新的是吗 -是的
- Brand-new, huh? - Yup.
我会再给你买♥♥一个新的
I'll buy you a new one.
那手♥机♥是我妻子送的
My wife got me that phone.
好了 我们走
Come on, let's go.
过了不到两分钟
It's been just under two minutes.
再过一分钟 我们去检查一下吗
One more, and we go check?
不 不
No. No.
我们和罗伯特待在一起
We stay together with Robert.
埃利奥特能处理好
Elliot can manage.
本来你该在意大利了 是吧
You could have been in Italy, huh?
提雅走之前打给我了
Tia called me before she left.
她告诉你我接受那份工作了吗
She told you I said yes to the job?
她打来看看你是不是有空
She called to see if you were free,
因为特遣队要解散了
since the task force is ending.
我强烈推荐了你
I gave you a glowing recommendation.
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
去那里很棒
I mean, it's a good move.
现在依然是
It still may be.
警长...
Sarge...
我不想走
I don't want to go.
你们有什么发现吗
What'd you find?
什么都没有
Nothing.
但他把我手♥机♥从房♥顶扔了出去
He did throw my phone off the roof, though.
那是一个可以记录
It's one of those new phones that registers
你发生了意外的新手♥机♥
if you've been in an accident.
我刚刚只是试着让它去有信♥号♥♥的地方
I was just trying to get it out of the dead zone
这样撞击之后它就向911求救
so that on impact, it would send out a 911 signal.
你扔出去多远
Well, how far did you throw it?
很远
So far.
他们是怎么知道的 你说啊
And how did they know? Huh?
-你为什么问我 -怎么了
- Why are you asking me? - What's going on?
我在问罗伯特为什么一群暴徒
I'm asking Robert here how a group of mobsters
能在我们到达秘密会面点后
just happened to show up to a secret location
突然紧随其后
right after we do.
你到底想说什么
What are you really saying?
我想说整件事就像个陷阱
I'm saying this whole thing's felt like a set-up
诱导我们进来再把我们全部干掉
to lure us in and take us all out.
那我为什么全程都跟着受罪
And why would I go through all that trouble?
我不知道 你试图杀掉你的儿媳妇
I don't know. You tried to kill your own daughter-in-law.
-你告诉我吧 -杰米 够了够了
- You tell me. - Jamie, enough. Enough.
好吧 把这混♥蛋♥送下去我们就能回家了
All right, then send his ass downstairs so we can go home!
警探 你是组织犯罪特遣队的一员
Detective, you're part of the Organized Crime Task Force.
我们不能这样和人们谈判
We don't negotiate with people like that.
你入队时不知道这些吗
Was that not clear to you when you signed up?
你们好
Hello?
你们还在楼上吗
You all still up there?
到显示器这能看到我 快点
Come to the monitor so you can see me. Hurry up.
好的 你们还有五分钟 对吗
All right, so you got five minutes left, right?
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表