剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
我们来这不是为了你的小生意
We're not here about your little operation.
我们想问几个关于你的客户的问题
We want to ask you a few questions about a customer of yours.
出来 来吧 快出来
Come on, let's go. Come on out.
听着 朋友 我们有两种处理方式
Look, pal, we can do it two ways:
简单的方式 或者我打给动物福利
easy way, or I call animal welfare.
你怎么说 赶紧的
What do you say? Let's go.
别打
Don't call.
我刚斥巨资在北边买♥♥了一些地
I just put down a big deposit for some land upstate
来做一个真正的动物保护区
for a real preserve.
是合法的 知道吗
Go legit, you know?
我想给这些动物一些遨游的空间
I want to give these animals space to roam.
博阿蒂是一个加纳人姓氏 对吗
Buatsi's a Ghanaian surname, right?
但那是南非兰特
But that's South African rand.
欧盟法国护照
你从哪弄到的这些动物
Where are you getting these animals?
这信息不是约定的一部分吧
That information wasn't part of the arrangement, hmm?
我上周卖♥♥给这个人一些非洲冠鼠
I sold some African crested rats to this man last week.
他没告诉我名字 付的现金
He didn't give a name. Paid in cash.
我说的是真的 我发誓
I'm telling the truth, I swear.
那可能就是我们要找的人
It could be our guy.
我们需要这段监控录像
We need that footage.
-都在这 -如果你想起其他事情
- It's all here. - So anything else comes up,
你会给我打电♥话♥ 对吗
you're gonna give me a call, right?
对
Yeah.
看看这美景
Look at that view.
我就快结束了
I'm almost done.
不 你现在就结束了
No, you're done now.
我需要你看着我 并听我说
I need your eyes on me. I need you to listen.
认真的
It's serious.
我很伤心欲绝
I was devastated
因为你认为
that you thought
我能策划一起谋杀
that I was capable of planning a murder.
这让我很不爽
It made me sick to my stomach.
然后我忽然意识到
And then it hit me,
我娶了一个...
that I am married to the most...
全纽约
beautiful woman
最美的女人
in all of New York City,
你的灿烂
that you emanate light,
是我的光芒
that you are my light...
你必定闪闪发光
and that you must shine.
泰迪
Wow, Teddy.
这太美了
This is beautiful.
多少克拉
How many carats?
你上一个是五克拉
Well, your last one was five,
所以我送的这个是六克拉
so I made this one six.
你记得
You remembered?
不 我从没忘记
No, I never forget.
这两者不同
There's a difference.
你还好吗
You ok?
我让公♥关♥起草了一份演讲稿
I had our publicist draft up a speech.
我想以亨利的名义设立一个奖学金基金
I wanted to start a scholarship fund in Henry's name.
这枚戒指
And this ring
完全可以给贫困儿童建一所学校
could literally fund an entire school for needy kids.
但它太美了
But it's pretty spectacular.
我觉得你应该说的是
I think what you're trying to say is,
"我要怎么感谢你呢"
"How could I possibly thank you?"
想去里面吗
Want to go inside?
我们拥有这座城市
We own this city.
让他们看吧
Let's let 'em watch.
就这 这就是唯一的视角吗
That's it? That's the only view?
注意距离
Space.
不好意思
Sorry.
这是我们拿到的最好的了
That's the best we're gonna get.
面部识别失败
我好像听到了一个蜂鸣器
I thought I heard a buzzer.
是一个电力工程师
It's the electrician.
好的 我们在等鲍比·瑞斯
OK, we're waiting on Bobby Reyes.
总部让他来面试
1PP sent him over to interview.
他在刑事科卧底4年
He was at UC for four years in Anti-Crime,
缉毒卧底3年
three in Narco.
从未暴露过
Never got made.
他们叫他隐形人
They call him the Invisible Man.
他迟到了
And he's late.
他不能比这还隐形
He can't get any more invisible than that.
你想挪下椅子吗这样我可以回去
You wanna move your chair so I can get back there?
或许你想放大咖啡杯呢
And you might want to zoom in on the coffee cup.
你说什么
Excuse me?
他的右手 上面应该写着名字
His right hand. There should be a name on it.
"肯尼"
"Kenny."
隐形人出现了
The Invisible Man just appeared.
鲍比·瑞斯
Bobby Reyes.
很高兴见到你 警长
Nice to meet you, Sergeant.
杯子还冒着热气 婕特
There's still steam coming from the cup. Jet?
最近的星巴克四个街区远 高桥附近
Closest Starbucks is four blocks away, near Highbridge.
你们打电♥话♥过去问问
You two make a call over there,
看他是否蠢到会用信♥用♥卡♥付款
find out if he was dumb enough to pay with a credit card.
鲍比·瑞斯
Bobby Reyes,
我们谈谈吧
let's talk.
所以这就是你们在追查的人吗
So that's what you guys were chasing down?
很好
Good.
我也觉得亨利的死有些可疑
Henry's death seemed strange to me too.
这才是真正的调查
You see, that's a real investigation.
我一直在干设陷扫毒的活
All I've been doing is buy-and-busts.
而且那些人可能
Perps are back on the street
连我们文件都没填完就又回街头了
before we even done with paperwork.
我们也有自己的难处
Well, we have our challenges too.
相信我
Trust me.
但这是正确的工作
But it's the right work.
听着 你们可以让我去任何地方
Look, you can put me anywhere, all right?
肉卷餐车 自行车送信人
Falafel truck, bike messenger,
餐厅帮厨 流浪汉 都无所谓
bus boy, homeless guy-- it doesn't matter.
我是美国人看不见的人
I'm the guy America doesn't see.
你今天是怎么进来的
How'd you get in here today?
简单
Simple.
我假装是队长 下了一道假命令
I pretended to be the captain, faked a work order.
大概十分钟就进来了
Took about ten minutes.
你们找到什么消息了
What you got?
他在星巴克没有戒备
He was off guard at the Starbucks.
监控拍到了他的脸
Camera caught his face,
而且我们找到了他的行进路线
and we were able to follow his trail.
嫌犯名叫肯尼斯·迈克·凯尔 31岁
Suspect's name is Kenneth Michael Kyle, age 31.
罪业罪犯
Career criminal.
纵火 人身伤害 窃车
Arson, assault, auto theft,
盗窃 敲诈 案底又臭又长
larceny, extortion-- a whole laundry list.
有黑帮关系吗
Mob affiliations?
暂时没发现
Not that we could tell.
但我还没交叉查询
But I haven't started cross-referencing yet.
-找到地址了吗 -格里夫斯德
- Do you have an address? - Gravesend.
你想走一趟吗
You want to take a ride?
女纸
Ma'am!
刚才是有救护车离开肯尼·凯尔家吗
Was that ambulance leaving from Kenny Kyle's house?
对 那就是肯尼
Yeah, that was Kenny.
你能告诉我们发生什么了吗
Mind telling us what happened?
他在草地上癫痫发作
He was having some kind of seizure on the lawn,
口吐白沫 腿脚抽搐
foaming at the mouth, leg twitching.
我就打了911
I called 911.
他们要带他去布鲁克赛德医院
They took him to Brookside Hospital.
非常感谢你的帮助
OK, thank you for your help.
我们在找一个嫌犯
Hi, we're looking for a suspect.
白人男性 30来岁 金发
White male, 30s, blond hair,
叫肯尼·凯尔
goes by the name of Kenny Kyle.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表