剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
pull his file in ACS.
我还在想 现在不是都说
You know, I was also thinking about--what is it--
二十岁以下 有一半的人
50% of the people under 20,
都重度依赖网络
they live their lives online.
让婕特去查查看
Let's get Jet on it and see what she comes up with.
行
Yeah.
曼尼·里维拉 野兽模式
他就是个海王
Standard F-boy content.
发的内容都要带位置标签
He geotags location, you know,
"快来看我 看我在哪儿"
"Look at me. Look where I am."
看看他今天发的
Check out his Story for today.
洛克斯酒吧
Club Luxe.
今晚在洛克斯酒吧嗨趴
是28街车站的一间地下酒吧
It's an underground speakeasy at the 28th Street Station.
-在地铁站里吗 -对 现在很流行
- As in the subway station? - Yeah, it's a thing.
地点越诡异 越受欢迎
It's like the weirder the location, the better.
-我还是喜欢在地面上喝酒 -老年人
- I like my booze above ground. - OK, boomer.
你今晚就能见到曼尼的同伙
Well, you'll see who Manny rolls with tonight,
因为他不可能自己去
'cause there's no way he's going alone.
是吧 小年轻
Right, Gen Z?
你我都明白
You know as well as I do
这事对她们来说会很难
that this could be a lot for them to handle.
嗯 但玛莉娅也许比你想的还要坚强
I do, but Maria might be stronger than you think.
我不是在担心玛莉娅
Not Maria that I'm worried about.
慢慢看
Take all the time you need.
-他看着眼熟 -怎么个眼熟
- He looks familiar. - Familiar how?
他的眼睛
His eyes.
好 再看看吧 确认一下
OK, so let's just keep looking so we're sure.
很难确认
It's just hard to tell.
是他
That's him.
什么
What?
是他
That's him.
中间那个
The one in the middle.
就是他强♥暴♥了我
He's the one who raped me.
就是他
It's him.
好
Ok.
谢谢你 茉莉
Thank you, Jazmin.
这对我们帮助很大
That's really helpful.
你外出的时候会跳舞吗
Do you ever dance when you go out?
什么
What?
那天晚上
The other night,
我们在舞池里
when we actually had to look like
本该看着很享受的时候
we were having a good time on the dance floor,
我就感觉你是那种泡吧时
I got the sense you were more of a person
只会坐在旁边看别人的人
who goes and just watches people.
我只是想跟大家多熟悉一下
Look, I'm just trying to find a way in, that's all.
你最近 我说不上来
And you seem, I don't know,
看着更焦躁了
even more anxious lately.
你还是新人 懂吗
You're still new, OK?
我怎么样还轮不到你来说
You don't get to make those calls about me.
如果你想让我成为团队一员
Well, if you want me a part of this team,
总得给我个机会
you got to let me in at some point.
也许根本用不着
That might not be necessary.
-什么意思 -没 别在意
- What's that mean? - Nothing. Forget it.
跟我说的一样
See, that's what I'm talking about.
每次我问个简单问题 你就...
Every time I ask a simple question, you just--
准备好了吗
Ready to roll?
我好了
I am.
就是这里
That's it.
怎么进去
How do we get in?
敲门有章法 只有会员知道
There's a knock pattern known only to members.
我黑了老板的数据库
I hacked the owner's database.
谢了
Thanks.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
你对沃恩的做法没意见吗
It doesn't bother you what Vaughn's doing?
闭嘴 别提名字
Shut up, man. No names.
我就是觉得
Man, I'm just saying.
他对女人做的那些事
What he's doing to women,
他只是在重复我们的遭遇
he's just repeating what happened to us.
你为什么要这么认真呢 兄弟
Why are you getting all serious, man?
你没看见俱乐部里这些翘臀美女吗
Don't you see all these fat asses in this club?
我们得让你泄泄火
We need to get you some.
是啊 好久没滚床单了
Yeah, it's been a minute.
嘿 这位置有人吗
Hey, is this seat taken?
现在有了 小可爱
It is now, sweet thing.
你这词是从奶酪柜[粗俗]里来的吗
Do you get all your lines from the cheese counter?
戳到你痛处了
Got you.
我只是热热身
I'm just warming up.
请坐
Sit down.
如果你想要什么好东西
If you want what's good.
那能给我一杯酒吗
Well, is there a drink in it for me?
宝贝 我会给你整个酒吧
Baby, I'll get you the whole bar.
-她好厉害 -是的
- She's good. - Yeah.
你最好提醒下自己
Might want to tell yourself that.
我这就停止担心
I will as soon as I stop worrying.
你知道婕特是老手
You know Jet is a pro.
所以你穿的这是粉色衬衫吗
So you went with the pink shirt, huh?
你从哪搞到那个的
Where'd you get that thing?
这是粉橙色 兄弟
It's salmon, man.
为什么这么问 你喜欢吗
Why, you like it?
是的 很好看
Yeah, it's nice.
我前女友穿上会很好看
It'd look good on my ex-girlfriend.
谁 吉娜吗
Who, Gina?
她唯一好看的地方就是整过的鼻子了
Only thing that would look good on her is a nose job.
闭嘴吧 别听他瞎说
Shut up. Don't listen to him.
这人 有点疯
This man, he's crazy.
他知道的 真是这样
He knows. It's the truth.
我很抱歉打断聊天
I'm so sorry to cut this short.
我朋友们准备走了
My friends are ready to go.
我能至少留个你号♥码或者什么吗
Well, can I at least get your number or something?
不是吧 你要那么对我吗
Damn, you're gonna do me like that?
你手♥机♥呢
Where's your phone?
她喜欢在上面
She likes to be on top.
克隆SIM卡
注册人 曼尼·里维拉
现在我有你的 你有我的了
Now I got you, and you got me.
搞定他了
Got him.
多亏技术援助响应单位
Thanks to TARU,
特种麻醉剂 还有不睡觉
Special Narcotics, and no sleep,
法庭让我们接管了曼尼的手♥机♥
the court's got us up on Manny's phone.
我们有他所有的短♥信♥和联♥系♥人 GPS
We have all his texts and contacts, GPS on the phone,
以及一个有后援队监控的电♥话♥窃听器
and a tap that the backup squad is monitoring.
和他在一起那个家伙怎么样了
What about the other guy he was with?
正在查 需要点时间
Working on it. Just gonna take a minute
因为我没机会克隆他的的手♥机♥
'cause I didn't get a chance to clone his phone.
曼尼
曼尼打来的
This is Manny.
你想自己接吗
You want privacy?
想
Please.
嘿 小帅哥
Hey, handsome.
嘿 大美女
Hey, pretty lady.
什么时候让我带你出去
When you gonna let me take you out?
你说啊
You tell me.
我想的是
Well, I was thinking,
明晚和我一起去个派对怎么样
how about coming to this party with me tomorrow night?
明天
Tomorrow?
我还以为你说你有兴趣呢
I thought you said you were interested.
我绝对有兴趣
I'm definitely interested,
但是 我刚好今晚忙
but, I'm just busy tonight.
我明天跟你联络具体说 好吗
I'll hit you up tomorrow with details. Cool?
好的吧 可以
All right, fine.
穿粉色衬衫
Wear the pink shirt.
拜
Bye.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表