剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
even after everything that happened.
我想给她最好的
And I want what's best for her.
所以拜托 找出是谁干的 好吗
So please, find out who did this, okay?
法律与秩序
组 织 犯 罪
第三季第八集
所以泰迪坚信是有人给他的家族发警告
So Teddy's convinced Pearl was targeted
把珍珠当靶子了
to send a message to the family.
她给了我们一个可能会摧毁
She gave us a thumb drive that has the potential
这个家族的优盘 48小时后
to bury that family, and 48 hours later,
有人企图杀了她
there's an attempt made on her life.
好吧
Okay.
所以你怎么看
So what are you thinking?
在开始思考前
Before I start thinking anything,
我想重溯她的脚步 先从俱乐部入手
I'd like to retrace her steps, starting with the club.
你刚离开医院
Robert Silas called me
罗伯特·赛拉斯就给我打电♥话♥了
as soon as you left the hospital.
为什么打给你
Why's he calling you?
他听泰迪说
Well, he heard from Teddy that
你会参与调查
you were gonna be investigating,
他担心你会带有偏见
and he's worried you might be biased.
他担心的是
What he's worried about is,
他是邪恶家族的头儿
he's the head of a very dirty family,
珍珠和他们不是一条心
and Pearl's not one of them.
目前我们不能接新案子了
Well, we can't take on any new cases right now.
所以你得交出这个案子
So I need you to hand this off.
你和罗伯特到底说了什么
What exactly did you and Robert talk about?
这和罗伯特无关
This has nothing to do with Robert.
但我确实要和你谈谈
But I do need to talk to you about something,
所以也许我们待会儿可以喝一杯
so maybe we can get a drink later.
怎么了
What's up?
待会儿告诉我
Let me know.
埃利奥特
Elliot.
怎么
Yeah?
交出案子
Hand it off.
收到
Copy.
威兰 穿上外套
Whelan, grab a coat.
出发
Let's roll.
怎么了
What's up?
如果有人问 就说是交接
If anyone asks, this was the handoff.
婕特
Jet.
珍珠给我们的优盘里有什么发现吗
You find anything on that thumb drive Pearl gave us?
大部分财务信息都是高度加密的
Most of the financials are heavily encrypted.
还需要花点时间
Gonna take a little bit of time.
我们是有任务的最终期限吗
Are we under some kind of deadline to get things done?
你有吗
Are you?
我给你发布任务
Do I need to be under a deadline
有最终期限吗
for you to do what I tell you to do?
没有 我只是
No, I just--
我以为自己感受到了什么
I thought I was sensing something in the air.
没别的
That's all.
警探们 我是吉尔 是这里的管理者之一
Detectives, I'm Gil. I'm one of the managers here.
我们能换个地方聊吗
Would you mind if we move this conversation off the floor?
昨晚你们的一个会员 珍珠·赛拉诺
Last night, one of your members, Pearl Serrano,
在这里吃完饭后倒在了外面
she collapsed outside after dining here.
是的 我们叫了医务人员
Yes, we called the paramedics.
她怎么样了
How is she doing?
她是一个人来的吗
Was she alone?
恐怕规则不允许
I'm afraid house rules prohibit me
我透露顾客
from giving out information
和谁一起吃饭
about who our members dine with.
好的 吉尔 塞拉诺太太
Okay, Gil, Mrs. Serrano is in a coma
还在圣·本杰明那边昏迷 所以
at Saint Benjamin's, so...
如果起因在这儿
if the cause of that started here,
我们会查明她在这儿是和谁一起
we will find out who she was here with,
不管有没有你的帮助
with or without your help.
要传唤所有的客户吗
Subpoena the entire clientele list?
还有雇员
And employees.
以及他们的配偶
Spouses too.
她来这儿喝酒
She came in for a drink.
独自一人
Just herself.
她有时就是这样
She does that sometimes.
没有待多久
Wasn't here long at all.
安保录像
Security footage.
怎么了
What's going on? What's wrong?
什么都没有
There's nothing here.
昨晚的记录全都被抹掉了
Last night's completely erased.
看上去一点都不可疑呢
That doesn't look suspicious at all.
这个必须手动删除
Someone had to do it manually.
-在哪 -这儿
- Where? - Here.
最后来这里的人是谁
Who was the last person in here?
调酒师进来清点现金
The bartenders come in to count the cash.
昨天是杰斯·波特的班
Jace Porter worked last night.
是一名新调酒师
He's one of our new bartenders.
今天还没露面
And he never showed up today.
要我做什么
You want me to do what?
把G-6血液信息送到柏林
The G-6, send it to Berlin
-交给施耐德 -为什么
- to get Dr. Schneider. - Why?
因为他是世界上最好的血液科医生
'Cause he's the best hematologist on the planet.
他会告诉我们珍珠怎么了
He can tell us what's wrong with Pearl.
能拜托你放下手♥机♥吗
Can you put the damn phone down, please?
看这个 阴谋论
Look at this-- conspiracy theories.
这是俄♥罗♥斯♥的阴谋 下一个就是我们
It's a Russian plot. We're next.
是推特吗
Is that Twitter?
珍珠正躺在医院的床上
Pearl's lying in a hospital bed,
没人能告诉我们怎么回事
nobody can tell us what's wrong,
喷子们还在这儿添乱
and the trolls are out here making it worse.
别在意这些
Forget that.
你需要收回她的赌场股份
You need to divest her of her casino holdings.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我问你点事
Let me ask you something.
你有没有想过万一发生了最不幸的情况
Have you thought for one second who stands to gain
谁能从中获利
if, God forbid, the worst happens here?
她的家人会来索取她的财产
Her family can claim ownership of her assets.
而他们也会这么做 相信我
And they will, believe me.
这个时候你怎么能想这些
How could you think something like that right now?
你什么时候能开始这么想
When are you gonna start thinking like that?
你要明白的是
You need to understand something.
涉及到业务的时候 你最不应该相信的
When it comes to business, some of the last people
就是家里人
you can trust are family.
所以我们要保护自己
So we need to protect ourselves.
先解除她的持股权 直到我们弄清楚怎么回事
Divest her of her holdings until we know what's happened,
或者我把你的持股也解除
or I will divest you of yours.
-婕特找到这家伙一堆黑料 -是吗
- Jet found a ton on this guy. - Oh, yeah?
因伤人在雷克斯监狱岛服刑一年
Did a year at Rikers for assault,
然后因为在鲍沃里酒吧给女性酒水里下药
and then arrested three times for drugging
被捕过三次
women's drinks at Bowery bars.
我猜俱乐部雇佣他时候
I guess the nightclub didn't bother to do
根本没想做个背景调查
a background check before they hired him.
估计他们只想要这一类的人
Guess they were going for a type.
他在那呢
That's our type.
杰斯·波特吗
Jace Porter?
你们是谁
Who are you guys?
斯特布勒警探 威兰警探
Detective Stabler. Detective Whelan.
你今天怎么样
How you doing today?
你有何贵干
What do you want?
就想和你聊聊 你今天怎么样
Just want to talk. How you doing today?
看看
Look at this.
代卡多乐宝灵 康力龙 克伦特罗
Deca-Durabolin, Winstrol, clenbuterol?
老天 你真的很讨厌自己的肝吧
Jesus, you really hate your liver, don't you?
-那都是合法的 -好的 合法先生
- Those are legal. - Okay, Mr. Legal,
你今天应该去上班的 对吗
you're supposed to be at work today, correct?
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表