剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
Well, why didn't you ask me about it?
因为我们是朋友
Look, we're friends.
我觉得你想好了会和我说
I figured when you were ready, you'd come to me.
如果没说 不关我事
If not, you know, none of my business.
所以你不介意吗
So you're okay with this?
不介意
Oh, no.
完全不介意
No, not by a long shot.
只是希望你尽快告诉我
Just wish you'd told me sooner.
我还在认真考虑
Well, I was still trying to decide.
那不就得了
There you go.
也许我能帮你做决定
Maybe I could have helped you decide.
好的
Okay.
你就是因为这个不满
So that's what your little attitude is about.
我不满了吗
My little attitude?
我可不是那个保守着
I'm not the one keeping secrets
会让大家生活大变秘密的人
that's gonna screw with people's lives.
因为你对自己的决定感到内疚
And because you feel guilty about your decision,
别把这种不满强加给我
don't place the little attitude thing on me.
好吧 可能你只是生气
Okay, well, maybe you were just pissed
因为我没有征得你的同意
because I didn't ask for your permission.
好吧 这个特遣队的创立
Okay, this task force was started
是因为我妻子的遭遇
because of what happened to my wife.
我全身心投入到这里 你知道的
My heart and soul are in this place, and you knew that.
所以要么是你选择置之不理
So either you chose to ignore it,
要么是你认为那无关紧要
or you decided that it didn't matter.
但你是老板 所以你有特权 对吗
But, hey, you're the boss, so it's your prerogative, right?
谢谢你请我喝酒
Thanks for the drink.
所以你们都早就知道了
So you all knew?
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表