剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
开了一家干洗裁缝店
on Broome Street.
卢卡在这里时都住在她那里
When Luca's here, he stays with her.
他住楼上那间公♥寓♥
Upstairs apartment.
不过提雅
But Tia--
我们不是从你这里知道的
We didn't hear it from you.
多谢
Grazie mille.
再见
Ciao.
你认识布鲁姆街那间干洗店吗
You know the dry cleaners on Broome?
我想先申请搜查令
I want to get a warrant first.
珍珠指认了他 我们有合理依据
Pearl ID'd him. We have probable cause.
意味着我们有足够理由获得搜查令
Which means we have enough for a warrant.
别担心 这里跟西西里不一样
Don't worry about it. It's not like Sicily.
我有个朋友 打个电♥话♥
I got a friend. I'll make a call.
我们穿过城市到那里之前就能拿到手
We'll have it before we're across town.
你有个朋友
You got a friend?
跟西西里一模一样
It's exactly like Sicily.
我们走前门 你们守住后方
We'll take the front. You guys secure the back.
收到
Copy that.
知道怎么用吗
Know how to use this?
数字是英文的 但是
The numbers are in English, but the--
真搞笑
Funny.
你好 卢卡 我们是纽约警局
Hey, Luca. NYPD.
退开
Back out the way.
让开
Get out of the way!
警♥察♥ 不许动 不许动
Police! Don't move! Don't move!
你是说你为了做一套西装
You're telling us you decided to travel
从西西里一路来到纽约
all the way from Sicily to New York for a suit.
没有人比我表姐弗朗茜丝卡更会贴身裁剪
No one fits a silhouette like my cousin Francesca.
是啊 因为意大利好裁缝太难找了
Right, because it's so difficult to find a decent tailor in Italy.
显然你们两个
Clearly neither one of you would understand
根本不懂时尚
when it comes to fashion.
我觉得你穿一身
Well, what I consider fashionable
橙色连体服会非常时尚
is seeing you in an orange jumpsuit.
你愿意的话我可以为你量身定做一套
I can get you fitted for one if you'd like.
这个人的名字出现在优盘里过吗
This guy's name ever come up on a thumb drive?
还没有
Not yet.
早些时候 你问我截止日期是什么时候
So earlier, you asked me about a deadline.
听起来像你在打听消息
It sounded like you were fishing for something.
我没有
I wasn't.
好吧
Okay.
因为你知道的 我不希望办公室里
'Cause, you know, one thing I don't want in this office
有风言风语
is for there to be rumors spreading.
明白吗
Am I clear?
明白 完全明白
Yeah, absolutely.
知道我怎么认为吗
You know what I think?
你被派来做一件事
You were sent here to do a job,
就是刺杀珍珠·塞拉诺
and that job was to kill Pearl Serrano.
拜托
Come on.
卢卡
Luca.
我们知道
Noi sappiamo.
你从你表姐的干洗店送了一条
You delivered a scarf laced with poison
下了毒的围巾出去
from your cousin's cleaners.
就算是我送的
So I delivered it.
我不知道围巾上下了毒
I didn't know there was anything on it.
那我们来敲门的时候你为什么逃跑
So why'd you run when we came knocking on your door?
在我家乡 你看见带着枪的人
Where I'm from, you see men with guns,
没枪回击 你就得跑
you either shoot back, or you run.
也可能因为珍珠还活着
Or because Pearl is still alive,
你以为我们是来灭口的
you thought we were the guys sent to whack you
因为你工作不到位
because you botched the job.
贝鲁奇先生 别说了
Mr. Belucci, not another word.
打断一下
Excuse us.
这位是葛丽森女士 他的律师
This is Ms. Gleeson, his lawyer.
若不控告我当事人 我们这就走了
Unless you're charging my client, we're out of here.
他可以走
He can go.
相信我们会再见的
I'm sure we'll see you again.
再会
Arrivederci.
让瑞斯和杰米对他进行严密监控
I want Reyes and Jamie following him everywhere he goes,
但低调一点
but discreetly.
九月赌场动工仪式上
That lawyer, she was at the groundbreaking ceremony
这名律师也在场
of the casino in September.
她应该是泰迪·赛拉斯的律师
I think she represents Teddy Silas.
你确定吗
You sure?
我倒想看他怎么当着我的面否认
I'd like to see him deny it to my face.
我们走
Let's take a ride.
我跟总部的熟人聊了聊
So I spoke to my girl at 1PP.
聊什么
About?
我们部门
Our unit.
是不是要被裁了
If we're really being shut down.
流言是真的
Rumors are true.
不会
No.
我熟人不会撒谎
My girl wouldn't lie.
没道理啊 我们业绩多好
It makes no sense. We're killing it here.
我知道
I know.
抓了拉索 还有沃恩及其团伙
The Russo take-down, Vaughn and his crew.
更别提我俩入职以前
And not to mention the Brotherhood
还打掉了兄弟会
before we even got here.
可能是业绩太好了
Maybe we're just too good.
什么
What?
可能领导们坐不住了
Maybe somebody got nervous at the top,
害怕我们查案查到他们身上
and they worried that we might come after them too.
你今天怎么这么多阴谋论
What's up with you and your conspiracy theories today?
你知道如果认真查 大部分都是真的吗
You know how many turn out to be true when you really look?
也可能 比阴谋论还夸张
Or, get this, it sounds even crazier,
是预算被砍了
budget cuts.
可能就这么简单
It could be as simple as that.
你是一名警探
You're a detective.
查实真♥相♥之前 要怀疑一切
You gotta keep every possibility open until proven otherwise.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
现在又指控泰迪
You're accusing Teddy of being involved
与他妻子中毒有关
with what happened to his wife now?
不 我只希望他能解释
No, I simply want him to explain
为什么和卢卡请同一名律师
why he shares the same lawyer as Luca.
我和一位民♥主♥党议员也请同一名律师
I share a lawyer with a Democratic senator.
不代表我就是民♥主♥党派
Doesn't make me blue.
意大利俗语
Italian proverb.
意思是信任虽好 但最好别信
It means it's good to trust, but it's better not to.
你又是谁
Who are you?
国际刑♥警♥ 罗马分部
Interpol, Rome.
到底怎么回事
What the hell's going on here?
你的家族与黑帮有关联
What's going on here, your family has Mafia ties,
我就是过来告诉你们 你们很般配
and I'm here to tell them how they fit together.
什么黑帮关联
What Mafia ties?
我们见过你朋友卢卡·贝鲁奇了
We met your friend Luca Belucci.
谁
Who?
准确地说 是合作伙伴
Business associate, to be more precise.
但你律师可以跟你讲讲情况
But your lawyer will tell you
毕竟你们都请她帮忙擦屁♥股♥
since you both pay her to cover your asses.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
卢卡·贝鲁奇 这名字我听过
Luca Belucci, I know that name.
他...他和珍珠的事有关系吗
What is he--he has something to do with Pearl?
-别说话 -他知道她在哪儿吗
- You're not talking to them. - Does he know where she is?
如果他们知道她的位置
If they know where she is--
走吧 我来处理
Go. I'll handle this.
警探 这里不欢迎你
Detective, you are beyond wearing out your welcome.
我的地盘我做主 这你清楚
My place, my rules, as you well know,
请你立刻走人
and I want you gone now.
不然我就叫律师来 如你所料
Or I can call my lawyer, who, as you can guess,
是跟你总部领导关系密切的人
has a direct line at 1PP.
刚才你的表现真是不错
I was very impressed with you back there.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表