剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
好吧
All right.
在我交出钥匙前
Well, before I hand over the keys,
只差一件事了
there's just one thing we need to cover.
现在两清了
Now we're good.
-你还好吗 -没事
- You good? - Yeah, good.
好吧
All right.
好 麦克风检查 一 二
All right, mic check, one, two.
希望你们能听到 因为我要上了
I hope you guys can hear me because here I go.
他可以的
He'll be fine.
哟
Yo!
嘿 你好
Hey, what's good?
哟
Yo.
等下
Hold it.
我已经和你老大来过这一套了
I already went through this with your boss man.
你还是不相信我的话 我退出
You still don't trust me, I'm out.
去问他
Go ask him.
去问他
Go ask him.
在这等着
Wait here.
她在这里 谢莉在这里
She's here. Sherie's here.
我看到她了
I had eyes on her.
后面的房♥间 正前方
Back room, straight ahead.
但是她看起来没事
But she seems OK.
听着 抱歉 我要把监听撤掉
Listen, I'm--I'm sorry. I'm ditching the wire.
你在那儿干嘛
Yo, what you doing in there?
你觉得我在干嘛
What do you think I'm doing?
我告诉你了在那边等着
I told you to stay out here.
开门
Open the door.
开门
Open the door!
我想你是那种
I guess you're one of those guys
事后不洗手的人
who doesn't wash his hands after he--
这对你也有好处吗
Is that good for you, too?
走吧
Let's go.
我们进去吗
Do we go in?
进去 但是我们不开火
Yeah, but we're not going in guns blazing.
-你来了 -你好吗 兄弟
- There he is. - What's up, man?
凯文
Kevin.
你是从遥远的加利福尼亚过来的 对吗帅哥
You're a long way from Cali, aren't you, pretty boy?
你在那边长大吗
You grow up there?
基本上
Mostly.
有意思
That's funny.
我还没见过洛杉矶来的人没有晒痕
I've never met no one from LA without tan lines.
我可以给你看晒痕
I could show you tan lines,
但是我应该先请你吃晚饭 对吗
but I should buy you dinner first, right?
我喜欢他
I like him.
告诉过你吧
Told you.
克里斯托瓦尔和你说我们现在缺了几个司机吗
Cristobal tell you we're down a couple of drivers right now?
他说了
He did.
你想来帮忙吗
And you want to help out?
如果钱到位的话
If the money's right.
不 那得老板说了算
Well, no, that's for the boss to decide.
我以为他是老板
I thought he was the boss.
不不
No, no.
老板是真正的老炮
The boss man is a real OG.
你很幸运 我们正巧要去见他
And lucky for you, we're going to go meet him right now.
来吧 凯文
Come on, Kevin.
你还想幽默一把是吧
Trying to be a funny man, huh?
他们要出去了
They're heading out.
跟上那辆车
Follow that car.
去找谢莉吧
Let's get Sherie.
警♥察♥ 不要动 不要动 不要动
Police. Don't move. Don't move. Don't move.
不要动 举起手
Don't move. Show me your hands.
起来
Get up.
警♥察♥ 放下武器
Police. Drop your weapon.
背起手
Hand behind your back.
跪下 跪下
On your knees. On your knees.
好 我看着这俩 你过去
All right, I got these two. You go.
谁在那边
Who's there?
谁在那边
Who's there?
谢莉 是我
Sherie, it's me.
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥
Police, police.
-我们是警♥察♥ -提诺 提诺在哪
- We're police. - Tino, where is Tino?
我丈夫 提诺在哪
My husband, where's Tino?
在我们那儿 在我们那儿 他很安全
We have him. We have him. He's safe.
他很安全 很安全
He's safe. He's safe.
那是谁
Who the hell is that?
是有车跟着我们吗
Is there a car behind us?
对 看起来像是警♥察♥
Yeah, it feels like cops to me.
为什么会有警♥察♥
Why would there be cops?
他们跟我们多久了
How long have they been following us?
从我们出来就跟着
Since we left.
甩掉他们
Lose them.
你想为我们干活吗
You want to work for us,
你得证明你能服从命令
you need to prove you can follow orders.
靠边停车 看他们会不会停下
Just pull over. See if they stop.
我们可以用真正的方法解决
We can deal with this the real, real way.
-他在干嘛 -他知道我们在跟着
- What is he doing? - He knows we're following.
继续
Keep up.
好了 他们在追我们
All right, they're chasing us.
-带我们脱身 -我毙了这些蠢货
- Get us out of here. - I'ma blast these fools.
不 等等
No, hold on.
好了
All right.
好
All right.
不错啊 加州男孩
All right, Cali.
我们在一块会有很多乐子
We're going to have fun with you.
告诉我去哪就好
Just tell me where to go.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表