剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
How do you know that?
警长和我那天一同去过
When the Sarge and I went there the other day,
问过莱纳德 他绝对知道曼尼是谁
we spoke with Leonard, and he definitely knew who Manny was.
-莱纳德还住那里吗 -对
- Leonard was still there? - Yeah, he was--hey.
房♥里有孩子吗
And there were kids inside?
斯特布勒 房♥里有孩子吗
Stabler, were there kids inside?
打给婕特 问问她
I need you to just call Jet and see how
我的想法查的如何了
my theory's working out there.
瑞斯 你说
Hey, Reyes.
瑞斯
Reyes.
抱歉 我有电♥话♥进来
Sorry, I got another call.
我先接 稍后警局见
Let me take this, and I'll meet you back at the office.
-行吗 -没问题
- Cool? - Yeah, yeah.
跟你讲 这孩子就像基特
I'm telling you, the kid's like Jeter.
德瑞克·基特 美国职业棒球运动员
一样的击球站姿 一样的挥棒速度
Same stance, same bad speed.
未来不可估量啊
He's got a future.
艾迪 他刚七岁 这是软式垒球
Eddie, he's seven. It's tee ball.
好苗子就是好苗子
Greatness starts when it starts, bro.
打扰一下 二位警官
Excuse me, officer.
注意 有人开枪 有人开枪
10-85. Shots fired! Shots fired!
什么情况
What do we know?
一次伏击 黑色货车
It was a straight-up ambush, black van.
-没看清车牌 -没人受伤吧
- Didn't get a plate number. - Everyone okay?
没 两名警员中了枪
Yeah, the officers took a couple rounds,
好在他们穿了防弹衣
but thank God for their vests.
跟你确认下 你说车里
Hey, just to confirm, you said you saw
一共有三人是吗
three individuals in the car?
至少三人 事发太突然
At least. It happened so fast.
那条街有监控吗
Are there cameras on the street?
监控查的如何了
Yeah, where are we with the cameras?
巡警们正在挨户查看
Uniforms are going business to business,
是否有对着这边的摄像头
see if any security cameras were facing this direction.
你肯定猜不到
You'll never guess what we found
现场到处都是什么
littering the crime scene.
听你的口气
Well, based on your tone,
我猜是M10冲♥锋♥枪♥弹壳吧
I'm assuming MAC-10 shell casings.
对 到处都是
Yeah, littered all over the place.
所以是沃恩团伙的手笔
So this was Vaughn's crew.
对
Yeah, hey--
警长 我能回头打给你吗
Sarge, can I give you a call back?
行 挂吧
Yeah, go.
婕特 什么事
Jet, what's up?
你该多让我
You should have me investigate
帮你查查你的想法
your theories more often.
谢了 有什么发现
Well, thanks. What do you have?
一年多前 沃恩上过警♥察♥学院
Vaughn was in the Police Academy just over a year ago.
-在纽约吗 -对 但被开除了
- New York? - Yeah, but he got kicked out.
明显是出了什么事
Evidently, there was some drama involved
因为他的记录被封了
because his record was sealed.
出事什么意思 什么事
What's that mean, drama? What kind of drama?
接下来不是你的活了吗
I think that's where you take over.
收到 谢了
Copy, thanks.
你好
What's up?
我叫鲍比 我找莱纳德
Name's Bobby. I was looking for Leonard.
他在家吗
Is he home?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
你走吧 不然我报♥警♥了
You need to leave before I call the cops.
我就是警♥察♥
Already here.
我能进来吗
Mind if I come in?
我说了 莱纳德不在
I told you, Leonard's not home.
知道他什么时候回来吗
Know when he'll be back?
他是谁
Who's this?
只是睡着了
He's just sleeping.
醒醒
Hey.
醒醒
Hey.
他怎么受的伤
Where'd he get these?
你身上也有吗
Do you have them, too?
这是香烟烫的
Those are cigarette burns.
想知道我怎么知道的吗
You want to know how I know?
因为我也有
'Cause I have them too.
是莱纳德干的吗
Did Leonard do this to you?
他伤害过你吗
Has he hurt you in any way?
你不愿意的时候 他是否碰过你
Does he touch you when you don't want him to?
你没惹任何麻烦
Hey, you're not in any trouble.
我会帮你的
I'm gonna help you.
好的 现在我有一些朋友正从警局赶来
Okay, I got some friends coming from the department right now.
他不会在那样对你了 我保证
He will never touch you like that ever again, I promise.
纽约警局
NYPD!
你还好吗
Hey, hey, you okay?
那些被偷袭的伙计还好吗
Those guys in the ambush, they're doing okay?
有点儿受惊吓 但还好
They're shook up, but they're fine.
我们训练他们为很多事做好准备
You know, we train them for so much,
但你永远无法让他们对这样的疯子有所准备
but you can never prepare them for psychopaths like that.
现在这世道
You know, the way things are now,
跟我刚开始干警♥察♥时不一样
it wasn't like that when I first started.
你一定明白我在说什么
I mean, you got to understand that.
是啊 不过坏人还是坏人
Well, you know, bad guys are still bad guys.
但我明白你的意思
But I hear what you're saying.
接你的电♥话♥时我就调了他的档案
I pulled his sleeve when you talked to me on the phone,
但你想知道的我也能告诉你
but I can tell you everything you need to know.
有什么情况
What do you got?
沃恩 自大 懒惰
Vaughn, cocky, lazy.
喜欢警♥察♥这个身份
Enjoyed the idea of having a shield
但并不努力使自己真正值得这个身份
but not necessarily working to earn it.
现在这样的人越来越多了
And I'm seeing that more and more these days,
尤其是现在这些千禧一代还是什么的
these millennials or whatever you call them,
Z世代 骄傲的"持卡会员"
Gen Z. Proud card-carrying member.
所以沃恩的态度有问题
So Vaughn had an attitude problem.
是 在这里我的管理很严格
Yeah. I run a tight ship here.
一旦越界 就一定会被纠正
You get out of line, you're gonna get corrected,
先是由你的上级 然后是我
first by your superior, then me,
然后是你的同学
and then your classmates.
怎么纠正
Corrected how?
最开始是谈话 然后记过
It starts with a talking to and then a write-up.
而且我听说极端情况下
And I heard a rumor about
可能还有"百洁布搓澡"
a Brillo bath in extreme cases.
学员没有做好
A classmate isn't pulling his weight,
其它学员把他骗到浴室
the other classmates lure him into the showers,
然后用百洁布给他"搓澡"
and they scrub him down with Brillos.
算是给他的教训
You know, sends a message.
我听说几年前高层就禁止了这一行为
I heard the higher ups shut that down years ago.
官方的说法确实是
Officially, they did.
但非官方呢 还有是吗
But unofficially, it still goes on, right?
得有你的同意 是吗
And not without your permission?
沃恩是个我们纠正不了的问题青年
Vaughn was a problem that we couldn't correct.
他发现自己要被开除时 就主动退出了
When he found out he was gonna get kicked out, he quit.
当时他就说总有一天我们会后悔的
And he promised that we all were gonna be sorry someday.
他的同班学员呢
What about classmates of his?
有一直跟他保持联♥系♥的吗
Anyone he's still in contact with,
有现在在警局的吗
someone in the department now?
没有 百洁布事件之后 他就成了贱民
Nah, he became a pariah after the Brillo incident.
但有一个跟他关系一直不错
But there was one guy that he was tight with,
后来也退出了警校
and then he dropped out afterwards.
芬克 就是这个名字
Fink, that's his name--
保罗·芬克
Paul Fink.
你能找他的档案吗
Can you pull his file?
当然
Yeah.
你们在看什么呢
What are you looking at over there?
网上都是我们的消息
We all over the internet.
警♥察♥们非常愤怒
Cops are pissed.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表