剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
在全国最大的城市
In the nation's largest city,
法律与秩序
组织犯罪
黑社会的邪恶暴♥力♥成员
the vicious and violent members of the underworld
被组织犯罪管制局的警探
are hunted by the detectives
全力追捕
of the Organized Crime Control Bureau.
以下就是他们的故事
These are their stories.
我们都知道亨利的死...
We all know that Henry's death...
为你的赌场铺平了一条康庄大道
Paved the way for your casino to move forward.
你跟这事有关系吗
Did you have anything to do with this?
我绝不会做任何
I would never do anything
破坏你对我的信任的事
that would jeopardize your trust in me.
那你知道你丈夫和他家族经营的生意吗
You know how your husband and his family run their business.
你是在要求我监视我的家庭吗 为了杀我威风吗
Are you asking me to spy on my family, take me down?
为了帮助你看到一些事情
To help you see things.
我有重要信息要告诉你
I have some very important information to share.
紧张吗
Nervous?
别逗了 我很兴奋
You kidding? I'm excited.
太好了 我也是
Good. Me too.
看啊 太漂亮了
Oh, look, how beautiful.
没有你漂亮
Not as beautiful as you.
看到两个相爱的人让我感觉心里暖暖的
You know, it just warms my heart to see two people in love.
想为个特殊的日子买♥♥个东西吗
Looking for a special occasion?
我们...我们要结婚了
We're-- we're getting married.
-恭喜 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
我叫凯文 她是艾米 你叫...
I'm Kevin, this is Amy. What's your name?
-杰 -杰
- I'm Jay. - Jay.
杰会是我们第一个接触的人
Jay will be our first point of contact.
根据线人提供的可靠情报
Solid tip from a CI puts Jay's store
杰的商店会是我们今天下午行动的发生地点
at ground zero of our operation this afternoon.
意味着我们需要派人进去查看情况
Means we need eyes on the inside,
派一对年轻的情侣进去
and that'll come from a young couple.
你们俩是怎么认识的
How'd you two meet?
我有条哈巴狗 路易
Uh, I have this pug, Louie,
我每天都带它去狗狗公园
and I take him to the dog park every day.
而凯文差不多长在那里
And Kevin was kind of just always there.
不过呢 他没有狗
Only, um, he didn't have a dog.
他颇花了点时间
It actually took him a while
才鼓足勇气约我出去
to work up the courage to ask me out.
我想是因为我可怜他吧
I guess I took pity on him.
太甜蜜了
That's adorable.
你们有什么特别想买♥♥的吗
So is there anything in particular you're looking for?
我们真正要找的人是米克尔·阿布拉莫夫
Person we're really looking for is Mikeal Abramov,
以色列国籍 住在欧洲
Israeli national, based in Europe.
他的国际犯罪组织
His international crime syndicate
被纽约警局盯了好几个月了
has been on the NYPD's radar for months.
这里面包括了毒品 枪♥支♥ 贩卖♥♥人口
I'm talking drugs, guns, human trafficking,
都由他从苏丹走私来的黄金资助
all bankrolled by gold he smuggles in from Sudan.
黄金一弄进美国 他就熔化掉
Once he gets the gold to the States, he melts it down,
做成首饰
he makes jewelry out of it,
卖♥♥给杰这样的珠宝店
and he sells it to local businesses
价格打八折
like Jay's at 80¢ on the dollar.
-所以他是在洗黄金 -对
- So he's laundering the gold? - Yeah.
然后他拿了那些钱 去他别的产业里
And then he takes that money and he launders it
洗一遍
through his other businesses.
我们把黄金的阀门关闭 枪♥支♥
We shut off the gold valve, the guns,
毒品 人口贩运等等就都没钱了
drugs, human trafficking, all dries up.
婚礼是什么时候
When's the wedding?
我们还在想呢
Oh, we're still deciding.
她的父母不想资助 所以呢
Yeah, her, uh, her parents don't want to contribute, so.
如果你去申请那次加薪
Maybe if you would ask for that raise,
他们根本就不用资助了
they wouldn't have to contribute.
你真想旧话重提吗
You're really gonna bring that up again, are you?
太可爱了
That's really cute.
头一回吵架
They're having their first fight.
等他们有了孩子
Wait till they have kids.
头儿 我发现一个符合送货人特征的人
Leader, I got a subject fitting the description
背着个双肩包
of a courier carrying a duffel.
绝对是她
Yep, that's definitely her.
我给幸福的一对儿发警告
I'm alerting the happy couple.
进商店的是送货人
我失陪一下
Could you excuse me for a moment?
好
Yeah.
杰米
Jamie!
埃利奥特
Elliot?
提雅
Tia.
法律与秩序
组 织 犯 罪
第三季 第七集
她叫他埃利奥特呢 兄弟
She called him Elliot, bro.
-那她可能是风化组的 -不对
- So maybe she's Vice. - Nah.
她身上有联调局的味儿
She reeks federal.
也可能是外国机构
Possibly a foreign agency.
你们都说错了
You're both wrong.
提雅真名叫爱丽丝·乔治
Tia is actually Alice George,
长岛的一名注册会计师
a CPA from Long Island,
爱丽丝·乔治
注册会计师
拥有超过15年企业和私人会计专业背景
正在调整职业重心
寻找下一个重大的冒险经历
未婚 正在寻找她下一个冒险
unmarried and looking for her next adventure.
谜题揭晓了
So mystery solved.
她没告诉你她要来城里吗
So she didn't tell you she was coming to town?
告诉我什么 她也在办这个案子吗
What, working the same case?
要是的话我会告诉你 不过
I would have told you that, but, you know.
卧底工作是她的特长 所以...
Undercover work, that's her specialty, so.
在意大利时你和她是什么关系
What was your relationship like with her in Italy?
那表情我可从来没见过
Oh, I've never seen that face before.
对不起了
Sorry about that.
你们说什么呢
What did I miss?
斯特布勒警探在告诉我
Detective Stabler was telling me
你们在海外所做的工作
about the work you guys did together overseas.
天啊
Oh, boy.
希望你没告诉她真♥相♥
I hope you didn't tell her the truth.
莱昂内蒂探员和我
Agent Leonetti and I
办了几起重大的诈骗案
worked a number of high profile racketeering cases
并且有些重大斩获
and we had some big busts.
当时是我让他跟着我
When I let him tag along.
很高兴能再见到你
It's good to see you again.
再见你也很开心 提雅
It's nice to see you, Tia.
莱昂内蒂探员 基本的礼节是
Agent Leonetti, it's usual courtesy
外地机构要先向当地机构报备
for an outside agency to check in locally
为的就是避免我们稍早出现的混乱情况
so that we don't have confusion like we had earlier.
我知道 很抱歉
I know, and I'm sorry.
我的办公室会将相关案卷转过来
My office will transfer the case files
让你们了解我们目前对阿布拉莫夫调查情况
so you can see what we managed to get on Abramov so far.
我们知道他来这里
I was just having to move so fast
所以我只能赶快行动
after we learned he was in town.
阿布拉莫夫在这里吗
Abramov is here?
我的宪兵特别行动队小组收到可靠情报
My ROS unit received reliable intel
表明阿布拉莫夫将在48小时内来这
that Abramov is coming to town for 48 hours
重设一些生意网并接受一票大货
to reset some pipelines and receive a big shipment.
只要能现场抓到他处理黄金就好
If we can catch him with that gold,
我们不联手就显得有点蠢了 对吗
it's silly not to combine resources on this, right?
抱歉打扰一下
Sorry to interrupt.
杰已在问询室 谁想先去询问都行
Jay's in the chair right now, so whoever wants first crack.
非常感谢 我们这就过去
Thank you very much. We'll be right there.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
对于与外国机构联♥合♥行♥动♥
Joint operation with a foreign agent?
我们有规矩
There's gonna be rules.
这一点我把话说在前面
I have to get this cleared first.
她可以旁观
She can watch.
这是我的案子
This is my case.
听着 你在纽约
Look, you're in New York.
所以是我们的案子
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表