剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
What funny stuff?
你懂的 那种事
You know, like that stuff.
公♥寓♥在哪
Where is this apartment?
果然
Bingo.
那是沃恩吗 我看不清
Is that Vaughn? I can't tell.
我们去看看
Let's find out.
警♥察♥
Police!
慢慢开门 举起手来
Open the door slowly. Show me your hands.
举起手来
Show me your hands!
慢点 双手 双手
Slowly! Hands! Hands!
一次迈一只脚 下车
One foot at a time. Get out of the car.
下车
Get out of the car.
我犯了什么罪
What did I do?
出来
Get out.
不许动
Don't move.
我被捕了吗
Am I under arrest?
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫哈里森
I'm Harrison.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
有人付我300美元让我把车停在这
Some guy just paid me 300 bucks to just park here.
我什么事都没犯 对吗
I didn't do anything wrong, did I?
等等 那个人是谁
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Who?
他长什么样
What did he look like?
身形和我差不多
About my size.
他走进游戏厅
He walked into the arcade.
问我想不想挣300块钱
Asked me if I wanted to make 300 bucks.
我想我们找到沃恩了
I think we found Vaughn.
数到三 准备好了吗
On the count of three, you ready?
-准备好了 -一 二 三
- Yeah. - One, two, three.
注意 第十大道和展望街交叉口有人开枪
10-85, shots fired at 10th and Prospect,
请求立即增援
require immediate backup.
枪手仍在射击
Active shooter.
分开走吗
Split up?
掩护我
Cover me.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- You set? - Yeah.
行动
Go.
你受伤了吗
You hit?
没有 我没事
I'm good. I'm good.
看到他了吗
You see him?
雷诺兹 我需要援助
Reynolds, I need help.
你最好快来 因为一旦我被抓
Well, you better get here because if they get me,
我就把你供出来
I'm giving you up.
瑞斯
Reyes.
我是贝尔 你在吗
It's Bell. Are you here?
对不起 我擅自离队了
I'm sorry. I went off grid.
我必须找到他
I had to find him.
我不能让他再伤害别的男孩
He couldn't hurt any more boys like that.
我要确保他不会伤害任何人
I'm gonna make sure he doesn't hurt anyone else.
告诉她你刚才跟我说的
Go ahead and tell her what you told me.
沃恩的事
About Vaughn.
沃恩平时会来这
Vaughn still comes here,
以便他俩独处
so they could be alone.
你知道沃恩现在在哪吗
Do you know where Vaughn is now?
我们上一次谈话
The last time we spoke,
他说他要去干一件轰轰烈烈的大事
he told me he was gonna go out in a blaze of glory.
雷诺兹
正在停车
-你怎么才来 -趴到地上
- What took so long? - On the ground!
趴到地上
Get on the ground!
地上 趴到地上
Ground! On the ground!
趴到地上 快点
On the ground now!
不许动 不许动
Don't move, don't move!
-搞定他了吗 -搞定了
- Got him? - Got him.
安全
Clear.
看看这个
Look at this.
这混♥蛋♥当然穿着我们的防弹衣
Of course this dirtbag has one of our vests.
一个好警♥察♥总是防弹衣不离身 对吧
A good cop always wears the vest, right?
你知道这些干什么
What would you know about that?
你不是警♥察♥ 你被开除了 不是吗
You're no cop. You washed out, right?
我本可以成为一名好警♥察♥
I would have made a good cop.
-像你一样 -没错
- Just like you. - Yeah.
雷诺兹出♥卖♥♥♥了我吗
Did Reynolds rat me out?
不用他出♥卖♥♥♥
He didn't have to.
对 他没有 我们截获雷诺兹时
Yeah, no, when we picked up Reynolds,
也接管了他的手♥机♥
we also picked up his phone.
帮我个忙 好吗
Do me a favor, all right?
帮我告诉小瑞他很幸运 可以吗
Tell Ray he was the lucky one, okay?
他很幸运
He was the lucky one.
鲍比
Bobby.
你们警长叫我过来
Your sergeant called me.
她很担心你 你还好吗
She was worried about you. Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah.
你怎么知道我来医院了
How'd you know I was coming to the hospital?
她把莱纳德的事告诉我了
Well, she told me about Leonard.
你一直不接电♥话♥
And you weren't answering your phone.
我知道你肯定会想告诉丹特
And I knew you would want to tell Dante.
我知道这一切对你来说意味着什么
I know what this all means to you.
没错 但我要告诉他 亲自告诉他
Yeah, but I got to tell him. I got to be the one to do it.
莱纳德再也不能像从前那样
I mean, Leonard will never hurt another boy
伤害别的男孩了
like he did ever again.
你要在这等着吗 或者
You want to wait out here, or--
鲍比 丹特不在这
Bobby, Dante's not in there.
什么 他进重症监护室了吗
What, they put him in ICU?
他去哪了 那太好了
I mean, where is he? That's great.
不是 丹特在手术中出现血栓
No, I guess Dante got a blood clot during surgery,
医生没能及时发现
and they didn't see it right away.
血块进入头部
And it traveled to his head, and...
他没挺过来
He didn't make it.
什么
What?
他死了 鲍比
He's dead, Bobby.
我还没来得及告诉他
I didn't get to tell him.
没关系
It's okay.
没关系 他知道
It's okay. He knows.
我还没来得及告诉他
I didn't get to tell him.
我正准备走
I was just about to leave.
收到我短♥信♥了吗
You get my text?
他们审讯了沃恩 找到了那辆车
They processed Vaughn, and they found the van.
今天干得不错
Good work today.
你知道谁是功臣吗 是威兰
You know who was good? Whelan.
没他今天这事成不了
Couldn't have done it without him.
那我们喝点什么
So what are we drinking?
以备不时之需
For emergencies.
还没打开
Not even opened.
我今晚不太想去酒吧
I just don't feel much like going to a bar tonight.
敬好警♥察♥
To good cops.
敬最好的警♥察♥
The best.
斯特布勒警探
Detective Stabler.
警探 很抱歉这么晚打给你
Detective, sorry for the late call,
但我真不知道找谁了
but I didn't know where else to turn.
我有重要信息要告诉你
I have some very important information to share.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表