剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
比尔
Bill.
一结束他们就放谢莉离开的可能性有多大
What are the odds they let Sheri go once it's over?
这可能性我可不愿意打赌
Well, that's not a bet I'm willing to make.
警长
Sergeant.
好的
Ok.
让我给克里斯托瓦尔给我的电♥话♥号♥打个电♥话♥吧
Let me call the number Cristobal gave me.
这是最好的选择
It's our best option.
罪案现场组在暗格车里发现了指纹
CSU found prints in the trap car.
是克里斯托瓦尔的
They're Cristobal's.
打电♥话♥吧
Make the call.
所以你现在感觉如何
So how do you feel?
感觉我们没时间也没得选了
Like we are running out of time and options.
我也有些疑惑
I got some doubts, too.
为什么
Why?
他就像是你
He's just like you.
有时候在观察之前就先行动了
Leaps before he looks sometimes.
我学会了相信你 所以...
I've learned to trust it in you, so...
而且我们会一直支持他的
Plus, we'll have his back the entire time.
是啊
Yeah.
你还有什么要告诉我的吗
Anything else you want to tell me?
是的 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
谢什么
For what?
我和那个心理医生又约了一次面诊
I made another appointment with that shrink.
看看你
Well, look at you.
不客气
You're welcome.
你还是有希望的
There is hope for you yet.
我每天早晨都对着镜子这样告诉我自己
I say that to myself every morning in the mirror.
我约好了
I'm in.
今天下午去见克里斯托瓦尔
Going to meet Cristobal this afternoon.
做得好
OK, great.
在这稍等 之后我要跟你说后面的流程
Stick around because I want to go over next steps with you.
你来了
You made it.
把钱包给我
Give me your wallet.
干什么 现在就抢劫吗
What is this, a robbery now?
不啊
Nah.
只是我之前从没有见过加利福尼亚驾照
I just ain't never seen a California license.
你来自加利福尼亚 不是吗
You're from California, right?
没错
Yeah.
来 快点 让我看看你的驾照
Come on, Fast and Furious. Let me see your license.
你什么时候拍的这张照片 昨天吗
When did you take this picture, yesterday?
上个月 我驾照被停了一年
Last month, I had it suspended for a year.
才重新拿到手
I just got it back.
跟我来
Walk with me.
你有家人吗
You have family?
兄弟 姐妹 父母
Brothers? Sister? Parents?
有个妹妹
Sister.
我父母双亡
Parents are dead.
你知道的 兄弟你可以去脸书找到这些信息的
You know, you can just look this up on Facebook, dude.
我查了
I did.
我在确保信息对得上
I was making sure it syncs up.
我想让你给你妹妹打个电♥话♥
I want you to call your sister.
是叫莉蒂亚 对吗
Lydia, right?
或者不打 你可以直接走了
Or don't, and be on your merry way.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
我们先给她发个信息
We'll text her first.
你上一次接不认识的号♥码
When was the last time you answered a number
是什么时候
you didn't recognize?
你知道的 我一直在想一些事情
You know, I've been thinking about something.
如果你没有钱还打了警♥察♥
How did you get out of jail
你是怎么被保释出来的
if you had no money and you hit a cop?
问她吧
Ask her.
这是莉蒂亚吗
This Lydia?
凯文
Kevin?
这个是谁的手♥机♥
Whose phone is this?
你现在又给自己惹上什么麻烦了
What kind of trouble have you gotten yourself into now?
我不会再给你任何钱了
And I am not sending you any more money.
凯文
Kevin?
告诉她你一会再打给她
Tell her you'll call her back.
莉蒂
Lyd.
不不不 是虚惊一场
No, no, no, no, that's a false alarm.
我知道 好的 拜
I know. All right, bye.
还有别的事情吗
Anything else?
好吧 所以你打算出多少钱
All right, how much money are we talking about?
因为我已经受够这些破事了 老兄
Because I've had enough of this, man.
第一次免费
First one is free.
只是确定你入伙
Just to make sure you're in.
免费 免费
Free? Free?
不行 我得拿到钱
No, I need to get paid.
第一次免费
First one's free.
或者我们把你妹妹当抵押
Or we hold your sister as collateral.
我们之前也干过
We've done it before.
明天五点半梅尔罗斯见
Meet me at Melrose at 5:30.
别迟到了
Don't be late.
和你说实话
I'll be honest.
我没想到你会打电♥话♥来
I wasn't expecting your call.
是啊 我也没有
Yeah, me neither.
我很高兴你打了
I'm glad you did.
所以你有什么想特别聊一聊的吗
So anything in particular you want to talk about?
为了回答你的问题 因为我不喜欢结束
Well, in answer to your question, I don't like endings.
-我的问题 -上一周
- My question? - From last week,
当你问我为什么我想回去工作的时候
when you asked me why I wanted to go back to work.
我不喜欢结束
I don't like endings.
你能和我多讲讲吗
Can you tell me more?
当然
Yeah.
我妻子去世了
You know, I lost my wife, um...
这个是一个定义非常明确的
You know, that was a very clear definition of--of...
结束
of an ending.
所以这是有关于心爱之人的离世
So this is about the death of a loved one?
失去
Loss.
这样说比较笼统一些
It's a little more general.
举个例子 我的孩子们 他们都长大了
For example, my kids, they're grown.
他们已经看开了
You know, they've moved on.
有了自己的生活
They have lives of their own.
我只是感觉很失落
And...I just feel loss.
我
I, uh...
像是我的家庭结束了
it's like the ending of my family.
我只是
I've just had that--
从我妻子出事后 看什么都觉得失落
that lens about everything since my wife.
我刚失去了一个朋友
I recently lost a friend,
一个非常亲密的朋友 搭档
a very close friend, partner.
介意告诉我发生了什么吗
Care to tell me how that happened?
由于我的疏忽
Through neglect on my part.
恐惧
Fear,
自私
selfishness.
听起来你需要一个全新的开始
Sounds like you're a man in need of a new beginning.
抱歉
Excuse me.
医生 抱歉 我得走了
Doc, I'm sorry. I got to go.
我们可以约好下次的见面吗
Shall we make another appointment?
-好 好 -在你离开之前
- Yeah, yeah. - Before you leave?
好 我回头再跟你约
Yeah, I'll--I'll get back to you on that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这几率有多大
What are the odds?
不是你
Not you.
那个晚上很抱歉
Sorry about the other night.
眼睛的事很抱歉
Sorry about the eye.
你应该给我们提个醒
You could have given us a heads up.
对 我们只是没时间协调
Yeah, we just--we didn't have time to coordinate,
但是很高兴你现在来帮忙
but we appreciate your help now.
所以我是为你准备了这个车吗
So I prepped this car for you?
对
Yeah.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表