剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
听着 我现在告诉了你我的极限
Look, I told you my limits here.
而且我们抓到了克里斯托瓦尔
And we got Cristobal.
我们就到此为止
Let's not go out of our way
别再把事情弄难看了 行吗
to make this look bad now, shall we?
告辞
Excuse me.
他是哪边的
Whose side is he on?
他自己那边
His.
茶水间 茶水间
Break room. Break room.
关门
Close the door.
所以我们刚刚被告知杜兰不知所踪
So we've just been informed that Duran is in the wind,
而且现在是缉毒局的案子
and this is now officially a DEA case.
我认为这两件事都是胡扯
I'm calling BS on both counts.
所以之后呢
So what's next?
手♥机♥会追踪我们的行动 对吧
Our phones track our movements, right?
除非你关机 但是没有人这样做
Unless you turn it off, which no one ever does.
克里斯托瓦尔是杜兰的打手
Cristobal was Duran's muscle.
克里斯托瓦尔在哪 杜兰就在哪
Wherever he went, Duran went.
你觉得杜兰可能还在城里
You think that Duran might still be in town?
如果是的话 那么克里斯托瓦尔
And if he is, then Cristobal's
之前的位置数据也许能告诉我们他在哪
previous location data might give us an idea where he's at.
我需要他的手♥机♥
I need his phone.
不行 他的手♥机♥现在由缉毒局保管
No, that phone's gotta be in DEA custody at this point.
我觉得他们最近不会与我们共享这个情报了
I don't think they're gonna be sharing that with us anytime soon.
我们不需要他们共享
We don't need them to.
手♥机♥运营商会有他的GPS数据
Phone carrier is gonna have his GPS data.
-只需要一张传票 -我去搞一张传票来
- Just need a subpoena. - I'll get the subpoena.
好主意
Good idea.
我只需要你去干扰一下...
I just need you to run interference with--
-明白 -好 我们行动吧
- On it. - All right, let's go.
GPS信♥号♥♥追踪
你可以看到酒吧 车♥库♥ 他的公♥寓♥
You can see the bar, the garage, his apartment,
还有这里
and then there's this.
老天 克里斯托瓦尔在这里待了很久
Man, Cristobal spent a lot of time there.
勃朗市的一个店面
Storefront in the Bronx.
拥有人是迈阿密的一家公♥司♥
Owned by a corporation out of Miami.
你带杰米和瑞斯过去
You take Jamie and Reyes.
我来处理迈阿密那群人
I'll deal with Miami.
收纳垫
Stash pad.
是的 有人正打算搬走
Yeah, and someone's moving out.
纽约警局 不要动
NYPD. Don't move.
我是警♥察♥
Police.
惊喜吗
Surprised?
把你双手放在墙上
Put your hands against the wall.
双手放在墙上
Hands against the wall.
杜兰在哪
Where is Duran?
杜兰在哪 杜兰藏在哪
Where is Duran? Where is he hiding?
杜兰在哪
Where is Duran?
你让我很无聊
You're boring me.
我能理解你不开口
Look, this does make sense, you know.
因为我们都知道杜兰对告密者的态度
Because we both know how Duran feels about snitches.
你在害怕
You're afraid.
但是你想当忠兵
But you're playing the loyal soldier.
但糟糕的是 他不会这样对你
It's too bad he doesn't feel the same way about you.
你对忠诚又知道多少
What do you know about loyalty, hmm?
这必须要靠自己争取
It has to be earned.
而且我争取到了
And I've earned it.
没错 但是你得到了什么呢
Yeah, but what has it gotten you?
安心
Peace of mind.
这好像就是在看你花了两个小时
Well, that was like watching you try
试图敲碎一块石头
to break a rock for two hours.
我几乎都没敲出裂缝
I barely made a crack.
让我去吧
Let me give it a shot.
让我试试吧
Let me try it.
我就知道你是警♥察♥
I knew you were a cop.
不 你不知道
No, you didn't,
否则你也不会在这了 不是吗
or you wouldn't be here, would you?
我什么都不会签的
I'm not signing anything.
这是一个房♥地♥产♥清单
It's a real estate listing.
斯塔顿岛有间屋子
For a home in Staten Island.
杜兰的女儿就住在那里
Duran's daughter lives there.
他也不知道
He didn't know, either,
直到他坐牢时收到了一封信
until he got a letter while he was serving.
DNA检测把他们联♥系♥到了一起
DNA tests linked them up.
就是网上99美元一次的那种检测
One of those you get online for 99 bucks.
杜兰现在有孙子了
Duran's got a grandson now.
离这里只有几公里远
Just a couple of miles away from here.
他在这里不是为了你 贝南达
He's not here for you, Bernanda.
他来这是为了他们
He's here for them.
他一直计划着拿到钱就逃跑
He was always gonna take the money and run,
留你背黑锅
and leave you holding the bag.
你觉得为什么所有事都要你来经手呢
Why do you think everything ran through you?
他上次已经尝到教训了
He learned his lesson last time.
好吧
Oh, well.
你撒谎说自己是司机
You lied about being a driver,
然后又诈死
then you faked your own death,
还想让我信你的话
and you want me to believe this?
你不必相信我
You don't have to believe me.
证据就在这里 就在眼前
It's all right there, right in front of you.
自己看看吧
See for yourself.
他是在照顾他们 不是你
He's taking care of them, not you.
他
He--
他
He--
他告诉我
he told me
纽约即将是我的天下
that New York would be mine.
是他送给我的礼物
It was his gift to me.
毒品指控 绑♥架♥
The drug charges, the kidnapping.
才是他送给你的礼物
That's gonna be his gift to you.
他不会再帮你了 贝南达
He's not gonna help you anymore, Bernanda.
他从没想帮你
He never planned to.
他怎么知道杜兰有个女儿的
How'd he find out Duran had a daughter?
迈阿密在查我们的所知时
While Miami was working us,
他也在查对方知道什么
he was working them.
杜兰耍了你
Okay, Duran, he played you.
他故意让你带着所有的钱走
He played you to take all the money, walk away with it,
让你背黑锅
and let you take the fall.
现在不再是他的问题了
It's not about him anymore.
是你要不要自救的问题
It's about you saving yourself.
我可以帮你
And I can help you do that.
我长大的地方有许多这样的海龟
Where I grew up, we had turtles just like this.
每年都有那么一天 但只有晚上
And once a year, but only at night,
你可以去沙滩上
you could go down to the beach
看到海龟宝宝从沙子里爬出来
and watch the babies come up out of the sand
爬向大海
and run for the water.
因为只有大海才是安全的
Because the water was safety.
那里是它们的家
It was where their home was.
安东尼奥 你妈妈一定也喜欢这个故事
Antonio, I bet your mama would love to hear this story, huh?
你能去找她吗 去吧
Can you go find her? Go.
你怎么找到这里
How did you find this--
我要和你谈谈
I need to talk.
这里不行
Not here.
酒吧被突袭了
The bar was raided.
-是缉毒局干的 -是的
- By the DEA. - Yeah.
我一直试着联♥系♥你
I tried to get in touch.
克里斯托瓦尔死了
Cristobal is dead.
我知道
I know.
我知道发生了什么
I know what happened.
所以我该怎么办
So what do I do?
有证据能证明克里斯托瓦尔和毒品与我有关
There's evidence that connects me to Cristobal and the drugs.
我现在孤军奋战
And I'm all alone here.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
我告诉过你别和克里斯托瓦尔扯上关系
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表