剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
给港务局打电♥话♥
Call Port Authority.
老板 看
Boss, look.
走 送我离开这儿 快
Let's go. Get me out of here. Move.
他们要逃跑
We got a runner.
肯尼迪机场
多米尼克·拉索 下车
Dominic Russo, get out of the car.
马上下车
Get out of the car now!
下车 举起双手
Get out of the car. Show me your hands.
举起双手 双手 举起双手 双手
Show us your hands--hands! Show us your hands! Hands!
举起双手
Show us your hands!
双手 举起双手
Hands! Show us your hands!
-好 好 好 -举起双手
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Show us your hands!
举起
Show your--
开火 行动 行动
Shots fired! Let's go, let's go!
肯尼迪停车场
司机 下车 下车
Driver, Get out of the car! Get out of the car!
立刻趴地上
On the ground now.
立刻 趴在地上
Now, on the ground!
纽约警局 举起手来 纽约警局 举起手来
NYPD, hands up! NYPD, hands up!
把手放在吧台上
Put your hands up on the bar!
所有人 手放在吧台上
Everybody on the bar now!
立刻 放吧台上
Now! On the bar!
过来
Get over here.
来 看看
Come on, let's see it.
就这样 很容易
That's it. Nice and easy.
杰米
Jamie?
你来一下
Come here.
蒂迪·海耶斯和多米尼克·拉索
It's Dede Hayes and Dominic Russo
一起参加过独♥立♥日聚会
on the 4th of July.
蒂迪是怎么和多米尼克搭上的
How the hell is Dede tied to Dominic?
让我查一查她的各个社媒平台
Let's let my fingers do the walking through her social media.
2022年7月4日
4th of July, 2022.
天呐
Holy hell.
文森特·毕晓普 本地424工会的老大
Vincent Bishop, head of the Local 424,
照片里还有黑帮打手
posing with Mafia enforcer
多米尼克·拉索 以及肯尼·凯尔
Dominic Russo, Kenny Kyle,
谋杀亨利·科尔和蒂迪·海耶斯的犯人
the man who murdered Henry Cole and Dede Hayes.
这是邻居聚餐 他们认识彼此
It's a neighborhood thing. They all knew each other.
婕特 这个给我一份
Jet, I'm gonna need a copy of that.
好 行
Yeah. Okay.
我接到合伙人的电♥话♥说
I got a call from my partners
我们的一员今天在肯尼迪机场被枪杀了
that one of our associates was shot and killed at JFK today.
我知道
I know.
紧随其后
And that subsequently,
纽约警♥察♥局突袭了他的办公室
the NYPD raided this associate's office
地点就在奥利安社交俱乐部
at the Orion Social Club.
如此一来 我也只能假定斯特布勒警探
So I have to assume that Detective Stabler
已经知道肯尼和多米尼克有关系
can now tie Kenny to Dominic,
从而推断多米尼克认识文森特·毕晓普
and Dominic to Vincent Bishop,
最终 他会追查到我们头上
and eventually to us.
爸爸 我不会放任事态这样发展
Dad, I'm not gonna let that happen.
现在我是老大了
I'm the boss now.
有一些事情我必须负责 也必须应对
There are certain other things that I need to step up and do,
我已经做好准备了
and I am prepared to do them.
泰迪 一旦你越过那条线
Once you cross that line, Teddy,
就无法回头了
you don't come back.
舍不得孩子套不着狼 是吧
It's time to feed the wolves, right?
-身边人 -没错
- Someone close? - Yes.
短期内代价不小 但是...
It'll cost us in the short run, but--
这样可以保住赌场吗
But will it protect the casino?
当然
Absolutely.
那我根本不在乎谁被吃了
Then I don't give a single damn who gets eaten.
要喝点什么吗
I don't know if you drink anything--
-不用 没事 -好的
- No, I'm fine. - Sure.
看来你们也是举步维艰啊
See you guys are just barely scraping by.
对 对
Yeah, well.
斯特布勒警探 欢迎
Detective Stabler, I'm glad you came.
请坐吧
Please, let's sit.
不 站着吧
No, let's stand.
不会打扰你们很久的
It's not gonna take very long.
所以 你想说什么
So what'd you want to say?
我们对施工现场的混乱
We're just as devastated as you are
跟你一样的震惊
at the chaos at our work sites,
但经过我们的调查
but we've done some digging,
我们发现了谁该为此负责
and we found out who is responsible.
是吗
You did?
文森特·毕晓普与有组织犯罪联♥系♥密切
Vincent Bishop is deeply connected to organized crime.
他的工会中腐♥败♥横行
His union is rife with corruption.
那些旷工的成员 都是他的人
All the no-show members, they're all under his thumb,
所有见不得人的勾当 所谓的意外
all the subpar work, the accidents,
都是他手下犯罪团伙的"杰作"
it's all a result of his criminal alliances.
我们解雇了他 他跟我们再无瓜葛
We fired him. It's done now.
如果这是警方关心的问题
So if this is a matter for the police,
我们希望能竭尽所能提供帮助
we want to help in any way we can.
正是如此
Absolutely.
不错
Good.
虽然没听到什么新鲜的 但是...
None of that is news, but this is--
这是文森特 你们的工会老大
now, there's Vincent, your union boss,
他跟杀了亨利·科尔的肯尼·凯尔在一起
with Kenny Kyle, who murdered Henry Cole.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
-不认识 -再看仔细点
- No. - Take a good look.
那是多米尼克·拉索
That's Dominic Russo.
他生前是个帮派成员
He was your garden variety mobster.
我们都知道亨利的死
Now, we all know that Henry's death
为你的赌场铺平了一条康庄大道
paved the way for your casino to move forward.
警官 我
Look, detective, I--
你居然能站在这 看着我的眼睛
You're gonna stand here and look me in the eye
告诉我你对这件事一无所知
and tell me you didn't know anything about this?
哪怕一点点
Nothing at all?
我们真的对这件事一无所知
We knew nothing about any of that.
我们想要的只是一家干净透明
All we want is a clean build,
诚信经营 能为城市发展做贡献的企业而已
an honestly run business for the good of the city.
我们跟这件事一点关系都没有
We have nothing to do with that.
我会跟文森特谈谈的
I'm gonna speak with Vincent.
我还会问他一些问题
I'll ask him some questions.
如果你们的口径不一致
And if his answers don't jive with what you just told me,
我会回来找你们继续聊聊
I'll come back here and we can talk again.
-没问题吧 -当然
- Sound good? - Sure.
-晚安 -你也是
- Have a good night. - You too.
黑帮成员多米尼克·拉索
在与警方的交火中被击毙
今早的第一则爆♥炸♥性新闻
We begin this morning
在肯尼迪机场附近发生了一场枪战
with breaking news near JFK Airport--
纽约警♥察♥局数名警探
a deadly shootout between NYPD detectives...
在现场击毙了一名谋杀案嫌疑犯
And a fallen homicide suspect
-嫌犯被指认为... -亲爱的 去开下门
- who has now been identified... - Honey, can you get that?
-好 -多米尼克·拉索
- Yeah. - As Dominic Russo.
拉索涉嫌参与一次试图针对
Russo was suspected of being involved in
另一名嫌犯的谋杀案
the attempted murder of a suspect
该嫌犯被认为与亨利·科尔的死亡有关
in connection to the death of Henry Cole.
据称警探们一直在监视拉索的车
Sources say that detectives were surveilling Russo's vehicle
一路在范威克路上南行全力追捕
when an all-out chase ensued southbound down Van Wyck.
真不错
That's great.
-真美 -谢谢
- Beautiful. - Thanks.
不不不 宝贝
No, no, no--kids--
对不起 亲爱的 我会处理
Sorry, honey. I'll deal.
宝贝 去看电视吧
Kids, go watch TV.
亲爱的 我爱你
Honey, I love you.
我也爱你 亲爱的
I love you too, honey.
好 那很好
Good, that's good.
斯特布勒警探
Detective Stabler,
什么风把你们吹到塔里敦来了
what brings you all the way up to Tarrytown?
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表