剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
埃利奥特
Elliot,
你是想让我留下来吗
are you asking me to stay?
婕特 检测完成了吗
Hey, Jet, you got it tested already?
我可以告诉你们我用的人情
I could tell you all the favors I called in,
但是你们已经够崇拜我了
but it won't make you appreciate me
所以我就省略不讲了
any more than you already do.
颠茄 它的名字来源于意大利词汇
Atropa belladonna, gets its name from the Italian words--
美丽的女士
Beautiful lady.
我本来想说的
I was gonna do that.
这种植物富含有毒物质
The plant is high in toxic chemicals
茄碱 东莨菪碱 阿托品
solanine, hyoscine, and atropine.
又称致命茄科
It's also called deadly nightshade.
我刚搜了下
I-I just Googled it.
所以披肩上的就是它吗
So that's what was on the scarf?
没错 这种通过衣物下毒的方式
Yes--and it's not the first time poison-laced clothing
已经不是第一次被用于蓄意谋杀
has been used in an attempted plot to kill.
萨沙·克鲁平 克里姆林宫知名评论家
Sasha Krupin, big Kremlin critic,
2020年俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥为了对付他
had Russian FSB officers put some in his underwear
往他内衣上下了这种毒 再看这个
back in 2020 to take him out, and look at this.
四年前在西西里岛
Former Mafia enforcers all convicted and serving
几个被判无期徒刑的前黑♥手♥党♥党徒神秘死亡
life sentences mysteriously died from the same poison
就是死于这种毒
back in Sicily four years ago.
真想不到
You don't say.
如果你再仔细看看这篇文章
If you dig a little deeper into that article,
提雅的名字也在里面
her name's in it.
斯特布勒警探说话很谨慎
Detective Stabler declined to comment,
但正是他的推测破了那个案子
but it was his theory that solved the case.
-当时也是个围巾 -没错
- It was a scarf. - It was.
所以我们怀疑是黑帮势力在对付珍珠
So we think the mob went after Pearl.
为什么
Why?
你在U盘里找到他们这么做的动机了吗
You find anything on the thumb drive that can confirm motive?
我还在破解
I'm working on it.
某人还没完成任务
Oh, someone didn't finish the job.
我们需要尽快行动
We need to move fast.
斯特布勒警探找珍珠·塞拉诺
This is Detective Stabler regarding Pearl Serrano...
顺便说句 你干得很棒
Stellar work, by the way.
忘了说 我有荷兰护照
You know, I forgot to mention I have a Dutch passport,
所以去海外工作对我来说不是问题
so working overseas isn't a problem for me.
太好了 谢谢
That's great. Thank you.
我的邀请依然有效
Offer still stands.
我给医院打电♥话♥ 珍珠醒了
I called the hospital. Pearl's awake.
继续跟进毒理学报告 我去和她谈谈
Follow up with Toxicology. I'll talk to her.
医生 珍珠·塞拉诺呢
Hey, doc. Pearl Serrano.
她被转到别的病房♥了吗
Did she get moved to another room?
你刚错过她
Oh, you just missed her.
我刚错过她是什么意思
What do you mean I just missed her?
一个私人救护公♥司♥刚来过
A private ambulance company showed up,
说她家人也来了 把她转运走了
said they were with her family, and they transported her out.
他们带她去哪了
Where did they take her?
抱歉 我不知道
Sorry, I don't know.
一旦出院 她的去向我们无从掌握
Once she leaves the hospital, we have no idea where they go.
祝你好运
Good luck.
提雅 你猜怎么着
T, you're not gonna believe this.
准备行动
Get ready to move.
我给医院的纽约警局联络员打了电♥话♥
I made a call to the NYPD liaison at the hospital
他负责医院的安保工作
who heads up hospital security.
他帮了我们大忙
He did us a solid,
帮我们查了救护车访问数据
checked out the ambulance visit database.
太棒了 查到了什么
Good. What you got?
带走珍珠的那辆救护车
Ambulance that left with Pearl,
朝第32大道和林登广场的方向去了
headed to 32nd Ave and Linden Place.
婕特 你真了不起
Jet, you're amazing.
我知道
I know.
还很谦虚
And humble.
你确定婕特给的地址是对的吗
You sure Jet got us the right address?
她从不出错
She's never wrong.
-嗨 -你好 伊娃
- Hi. - Hi, Eva.
你好吗
How you doing?
我很好 有事吗
I'm good. Can I help you?
我们来找珍珠
We're looking for Pearl.
她不在这里
She's actually not here.
我们有理由相信她依然有生命危险
We have reason to believe her life is still in danger.
你是她妹妹
Look, you're her sister.
你想帮助她吗 让我们进去
You want to help her? Let us in.
好了 在这里等一下
Okay, just wait here.
我叫你不要放任何人进来
I told you not to let anybody in.
对不起 但他们是警♥察♥
I'm sorry, but they're cops,
而且他们不肯罢休
and they wouldn't take no for an answer.
你们怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
我一觉醒来 身处医院
Well, I woke up in the hospital
不知道自己出了什么事
not knowing what happened to me,
医生们说我被下毒了
and the doctors told me I was poisoned.
你觉得我会感觉如何
So how do you think I feel?
我叫伊娃来接我
I asked Eva to pick me up.
我不相信其他任何人
I don't trust anybody else.
你觉得是谁给你下了毒
Who do you think did this to you?
你觉得泰迪会跟这事有关系吗
You think Teddy might have had something to do with it?
我不想这样认为
I don't want to believe he did.
但我不知道
But I don't know.
如果他想要找到你
Well, if he wants to find you,
你不觉得他会先从你妹妹家找起吗
don't you think your sister's is the first place he'll look?
这里是她朋友家 而且她今天出城了
Well, it's her friend's place, and she's out of town,
所以他不会知道我在这里
so he won't know that I'm here.
你倒下那天晚上围的围巾
Well, the scarf you wore the night you collapsed
被下了毒
was laced with poison.
你记得在俱乐部里时有谁碰过它吗
Do you recall anyone touching it at the club?
它有离开过你的视线吗
Ever leave your sight?
不 干洗店把它送来
No, it was delivered by a dry cleaners,
然后我放进了包里
and I put it in my purse,
包从来没有离开过我身侧
and the purse never left my side.
你用哪家干洗店
Who's your dry cleaners?
谢谢你抽出时间 我很感激
Well, thanks for your time. I appreciate it.
她公♥寓♥楼的门卫说
Doorman from her building said
那天送干洗的不是常规送货员
it wasn't the normal delivery person.
知道那人的身份吗
Do we know who it was?
门卫让他签了字
Well, doorman had him sign in.
他签的干洗店名叫"贝鲁奇"
Put down the dry cleaning company as "Belucci."
你觉得跟卢卡·贝鲁奇有关吗
In relation to Luca Belucci, you think?
那个西西里的海堡军人
Castellammare soldier out of Sicily?
我在纽约有一个线人
I have a contact here in New York.
我们可以弄清楚
We can find out.
我们去弄清楚吧
Let's find out.
你好 美人 你好吗
Ciao bella, come stai?
-很好 很好 -那就好
- Bene, bene. - Good.
我们走 来吧 请坐
Andiamo. Come here. Please, sit.
费德里科 给我的朋友们上点开胃菜和格拉巴酒
Federico, antipasto and Grappa for my friends--
-不要格拉巴酒 -不要格拉巴酒
- No Grappa. - No Grappa.
我和斯特布勒警探来是有公事
Detective Stabler and I are here on business.
很严肃的事吗
Something serious?
你们想知道些什么
What do you need from me?
我们在调查一起案件
We're working a case
其中涉及到一个我们都熟悉的人
involving someone we are all familiar with.
卢卡·贝鲁奇 他是个坏种
Luca Belucci. He's a bad seed.
他在城里吗
He in town?
他在城里的时候 所有人都知道
When Luca's in town, everyone knows it.
所以他在城里
So is he in town?
是的 他在这里
Yes, he's here.
那你知道我们该去哪里找他吗
And do you know where we could find him?
他表姐弗朗茜丝卡在布鲁姆街上
His cousin Francesca has a dry cleaning and tailor shop
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表