剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
他们现在正往跨布朗克斯高速方向去
They're moving to the Cross Bronx right now.
你们在哪儿
Hey, where are you?
马上就到哈莱姆区
About to hit Harlem.
好 掉头
OK, turn around.
我们发现她可能在往跨布朗克斯高速方向
We might have her moving down the Cross Bronx.
先生 摇下车窗 伸出双手
Sir, roll down the window. Put out your hands.
慢一些
Nice and slow.
将手伸出窗外
Hands outside the window.
你好吗
How you doing today?
还行
Fine.
请从车里出来
Step outside the vehicle, please.
-你要去哪 -我不需要告诉你这个
- Where you headed? - I ain't got to tell you that.
也对 把手放在引擎盖上
OK, fair enough. Put your hands on the hood.
搜查车辆
Search the vehicle.
-有发现吗 -没有
- Anything? - Nope.
这是什么
What is that?
信♥用♥卡♥
Credit card.
你发现了什么
What do you got?
我好久没见过这玩意了
I ain't seen one of these in a minute.
但它们总是组合在一起使用
But there's always a combination.
先生 我有责任通知你
Sir, it's my duty to inform you
你不能离开了
you're not free to go.
我们发现了蓝牙耳机和相对较新的血迹
Well, we found ear buds and a relatively fresh bloodstain.
我虽不是警探 但我想这两者
And I'm no detective, but I think they're both
都跟谢莉有关系
going to tie us back to Sherie.
确定DNA结果需要两天
Well, we're looking at two days for DNA to confirm.
如果她还活着并且受伤了
If she's alive and injured,
我们没有那么多时间
we don't have that kind of time.
那司机有什么线索吗
What about the driver?
他什么都不说并要求要律师
Well, he clammed up and is asking for a lawyer.
稍等一下 警长
Hold on a second, Sarge.
来这儿之前我经手过一些汽车犯罪
Worked in auto crime for a bit before I got here.
那个暗格是我见过最复杂的
That trap is one of the most sophisticated I've ever seen.
这样复杂的系统
A system that complex,
我知道只有一个人能做
there's only one guy I know who could build them.
警长 我们可能有线索了 稍后打给你
Sarge, we may have a lead. Let me call you back.
这活做得真不错 电路清晰
It's impressive work. Circuits are clean.
泄压阀也是极品
Relief valve is top of the line.
还有热交换器
There's a heat exchanger.
这些可不常见
You don't see those too often.
相信我
Believe me.
我很想说这是我做的
I'd love to take credit for this,
但我不干这行已经有差不多两年了
but I've been out of the business almost two years now.
但你以前能做 对吗
But in your day, though, right?
伙计 我那时可是汽车暗格的"迈克尔·乔丹"
Oh, brother, in my day, I was the Michael Jordan of traps.
所以谁替补你上场做这样的暗格
So who's coming off the bench to build like that?
也许是以前一起共事的人
Maybe someone you worked with?
我就这么轻易地告诉你们是吗
It should be just that easy, right?
我就应该给你们一个名字是吗
I should just give you a name?
我才不当告密者
I'm no snitch.
我们在追踪一伙从迈阿密来的古巴人
Hey, we're tracking a gang of Cubans out of Miami
他们绑♥架♥了一名年轻女性
who have kidnapped a young woman.
我们只知道那个汽车里的暗格
The only thing we know about the trap in that car,
是用来装人的
it was designed to hold a person,
而且里面有血迹
and there was blood in it.
你是想为我们找不到她而负责吗
You want to be responsible if we can't find her?
放开我
Let me go!
放开我 不要
Let me go! No!
出什么事了
What happened?
她一直在暗格里尖叫
She was screaming in the trap.
把她弄出来 必须得换车了
Pulled her out. Had to switch cars.
我有幽闭恐惧症
I'm claustrophobic!
查斯被警♥察♥查了
Chaz got pulled over.
什么
What?
他被逮捕了
He's in custody.
-老大知道吗 -不 不
- Does jefe know? - No, no, no.
我想先瞒着老大
And I want to keep it that way.
我们先不要说直到交完货
We're going to keep it quiet until the drop,
然后再来处理这些问题
and then we'll deal with all this.
查斯是我们的司机
Chaz was our driver.
没他我们做不了
We can't do this without him.
我去处理她
I'm going to take care of her.
你去再找一个司机
And you find us another driver.
我们要怎么玩
So what's our play?
你玩过腰旗橄榄球吗
You ever play flag football?
开玩笑 我小时候碾压全场
Are you kidding me? I crushed it in my day.
去抛几个球 让他们的注意力都在球上
Throw up your arm and make sure they go deep.
好了
Here we go.
打得不错 打得不错
Good coverage. Good coverage.
二号♥ 注意球的位置
Keep your eye on the ball, number two.
乔什 抱好球 这就对了
Josh, you hug him. That's right.
抱好球
Hug that ball.
内斯特 你好
Hey, Nestor, how are you doing?
热身赛家长不能到赛场内
Oh, hey, no parents on the field at pre-game, all right?
打扰一下 你哪位
Excuse me, uh, who are you?
我来接 我来接
I got it, I got it!
他跟我一起的
He's us.
从乔治·桑斯那打听到你的名字
Got your name from Georgio Sanz.
我们得谈谈
Guess you and I have a chat.
-乔伊 替我一下 -好的
- Joey, cover for me here. - Yeah.
现在我的生意是合法的
Look, I've got a legit business now.
是家汽修店
It's a body shop.
我费尽心力在疫情期间开了这家店
I busted my butt to open it during the pandemic.
我不会做任何违法的事
I wouldn't do anything illegal.
好吧 街头赛车手时不时来找我
OK, so street racers come to me from time to time,
但我不会问任何问题
but I don't ask any questions.
在纽约州给汽车装暗格是违法的
Building a trap is illegal in New York State.
不能因为你什么都不问
Just because you don't ask questions
就说你是清白无辜的
doesn't make you innocent.
拜托 伙计
Come on, man.
别这样搞我好吗
Don't do me like this, all right?
我一个月只有两个周末可以见到我的孩子
I only got my kid two weekends a month.
那我敢肯定他们不想看到
And I'm sure they don't want to see you
你带着手铐走出赛场
walked off the field in cuffs.
你想要什么
What do you need?
我尽快过来了
I got here as quick as I could.
有事吗
What's up?
你刚加入的时候
You know, I never looked at your entire file
我没看完你的全部资料
when you first joined the team.
即便我跟他说他必须看
Even though I told him he had to.
也许这就是我不看的原因
Probably why I didn't.
你现在打算说抱歉了吗
You ready to say sorry now?
你过去的经历挺丰富啊
You have quite a backstory.
这句话的意思是他对此很钦佩
That means he's impressed.
不 我从没这么说
No, I never said that.
这个是你吗
Is this you?
是我 对
That was me, yeah.
你在新泽西开赛车
You raced stock cars in Jersey.
很久之前的事了 我进警校之前
A long time ago, way before I joined the Academy.
开得怎么样
You any good?
很棒
I was great.
我没告诉你他会这么说吗 他个自大狂
Didn't I tell you he was going to say that? He's cocky.
那很适合这份任务
Well, it works for the part.
怎么回事
What's going on here?
埃利奥特联♥系♥到一个叫内斯特的家伙
Elliot made contact with a guy named Nestor.
他有一家为街头赛车提供服务的店
He owns a shop where he services street racers.
他今晚和我一起去踩点街头赛车的地方
He's going to walk us into the street racing scene tonight.
我们需要一个卧底加入进来
And we need an undercover to play the part.
对 我们知道是这些人带走了谢莉
Yeah, we know the crew who took Sherie.
他们去看比赛为的是物色一个司机
They go to these races to scout for their drivers.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表