剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
如果我们能查明他们是谁
So if we can find out who they are,
也许我们能找到谢莉
maybe they'll lead us to Sherie.
你能行吗
You up for this?
第一次卧底行动 当然
First undercover op? Hell yeah.
我觉得我准备好了
I feel ready.
警长 我觉得我们要去赛车了
Sarge, I think we're off to the races.
不
No.
好的 婕特和瑞斯会支援你
All right, Jet and Reyes are going to be backup for you.
婕特会创建一份全新的在线个人资料
Jet is going to create a whole online profile,
社交媒体用户名 家庭情况
social media handles, family stuff.
我需要你用功准备
I need you to study up.
拿出你最好的状态
Be on top of your game.
我们没多少时间
We don't have a lot of time.
你明白了吗
You got it?
完全明白
100%.
很好
All right.
兄弟 怎么样 怎么样
Let's go, what's good, what's good?
很好
Well done.
你需要去登记然后
All right, you're going to need to check in and pay
参加比赛的话要付钱
the entry fee if you're going to race.
反正之后可以取消
You could always scratch later.
现在表现得认真点
Just looks like you're serious.
-嘿 内斯特 -嘿
- Yo, Nestor. - Hey!
让我看看你的车
Let me see what you're working with.
我们已经混进来了
All right, we're in.
这让我想起过去
This is bringing back memories.
这些年你一共做过
So how many of those therapy sessions
多少次心理咨♥询♥
have you had to do over the years?
这么说吧 我再做一次
Let's just say the next one,
就可以免费获得一套牛排刀
I get a free set of steak knives.
怎么样
How'd it go?
很好
Fine.
所以你还是像往常一样绝口不提
So you clammed up as usual.
他给你打电♥话♥了吗
Did he call you?
他不需要那么做 我是个女人
He didn't have to. I'm a woman.
这又是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
拜托 埃利奥特
Oh, come on, Elliot.
我们都清楚你无法打开心扉
We both know you do not open up.
就是每当有机会聊聊的时候你都不说
It just irritates me that you've been given an opportunity to talk,
这让我觉得很烦
and you won't take it.
敞开心扉吧
Unburden yourself.
我说完了
I'm done.
你要是有这么多要说的 为什么不和他说
Well, if you've got so much to say, why don't you go talk him?
我们不是在说我 是在说你
We're not talking about me. We talking about you.
回去吧
Go back.
-有什么发现吗 -没有
- Anything? - Nothing.
看到我左边的那个人了吗
So you see the guy over my left shoulder?
穿皮夹克那个
The leather jacket?
他从车♥库♥选了一辆有暗格的车
He picked up the trap car from the garage.
好的
All right.
你要介绍我们认识
You're going to introduce us.
好的 我们过去
OK, we're going over there.
就说我是的你外地朋友
Say I'm a friend from out of town.
你还好吗
You good?
嘿
Hey, yo.
怎么了 内斯特
What's up, Nestor?
见到你很开心 老兄
Good to see you, man.
是啊 这是我洛杉矶的朋友 凯文
Yeah, yo, this is my boy from LA, Kevin.
有什么事吗 兄弟
'Sup, man?
从圣地来的吗
From the Mecca?
你在那参加什么比赛吗
You do any racing up there?
喜瑞都 长滩 康普顿
Cerritos, Long Beach, Compton,
哪有比赛就去哪
wherever the action is.
我们今晚会看到些西海岸风格的东西吗
Are we going to see any of that West Coast flavor tonight?
这里看上去都是弱鸡
The field looks pretty weak.
这里不值得哪个业余车手
Yeah, it's not worth it if one of these amateurs
撞到或者刮蹭到我
kicks off and sideswipes me.
今晚多少钱
What's the payout tonight?
6千
6k.
对你来说不够是吗
That's not enough for you?
不够 你让我比赛可有得付
No, you race like me, you got bills to pay, no.
内斯特别让任何人碰他的座驾
Nestor don't let anyone touch his ride.
所以你一定很厉害了
So you must be decent?
我出2万看看你的实力
I'll lay 20k down to find out.
你只管赢
All you got to do is win.
我能赢
I can win.
你赢了就会有更多的钱
You do, and there'll be more where that came from.
去开你的车吧 内斯特
Go get your ride, Nestor.
你要做的就是赢
All you got to do is win.
我告诉过你我会赢的
I told you I can win.
车手们
Drivers.
你们准备好了吗
Are you ready?
数到三
On the count of 3,
一...
1...
二 三
2, 3.
出发
Go!
你想做什么
What do you want to do?
现在警♥察♥来了
The cops are here now.
-你控制他了吗 -对
- You got him? - Yeah
-别动 别动 -兄弟 不至于
- Don't move. Come on. - Man, come on.
手怎么样
How's the hand?
会好的 反正也不是第一次
It'll be all right. It's not the first time, you know?
袭♥警♥吗
Hitting a cop?
忽然有个人要给我2万
Jumped a guy that was supposed to pay me 20k.
我还能怎么办
What else was I supposed to do?
也是
Yeah.
你一定很伤心
You must be really broke.
我只是喜欢钱和飙车 老兄
I just like money and driving fast, man.
这点我理解
I can respect that.
克里斯托瓦尔·鲁伊兹
Cristobal Ruiz,
吉尔莫·帕斯奎尔 圣地亚哥·埃利阿斯
Guillermo Pasqual, Santiago Elias.
跟我过来 你们保释了
Let's go. You made bail.
幸运的家伙
Lucky, hombre.
你知不知道我为了捞你出来
Do you have any idea of the amount of strings
找了多少关系吗
I had to pull to get you out?
你打的那个警探
That detective you hit?
瑞斯不得不劝他不投诉
Reyes had to talk him off the ledge.
-我拿到一个号♥码 -什么号♥码
- I got us a number. - What number?
这家伙能让我们更进一步找到谢莉
The guy who can get us closer to finding Sheri.
去收拾一下
Go get cleaned up.
我们确实拿到电♥话♥了
We did get a number.
你们得来听下这个
I got something you should hear.
监听小组刚刚发来了他们通话记录中的一段
5-2 just sent this over from their phone logs.
宝贝 告诉我你一切安好
Baby, tell me you're OK.
我很好
I'm ok.
但是他们想让我告诉你一些事
But they want me to tell you something.
告诉他们只要放你走我什么都愿意
Tell them I'll do whatever if they just let you go.
提诺 听着 他们说你做得很好
Tino, listen, they said you're doing good,
但你得继续保持
but you got to sit tight.
再过几天 他们就会放我离开
A couple more days, then they're going to let me go.
继续做你现在在做的事情
Just keep doing what you're doing.
-你明白了吗 -谢莉 我很抱歉
- You understand? - Sheri, I'm sorry.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
他们说我得挂电♥话♥了
And they're saying I got to go.
-谢莉 等下 -抱歉
- Sheri, wait. - I'm sorry.
-我爱你 -等等
- I love you. - Wait!
好消息是谢莉还活着
OK, well, the good news is Sheri's still alive.
而且他们不知道提诺与我们有联♥系♥
And they don't know Tino's talked to us.
但他们要他再安静几天
But they need him quiet for a few days more.
这对我来说意味着他们正在计划些什么
That tells me they're planning something.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表