剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
He fell off his balcony. He passed away.
这是什么时候的事
When did this happen?
昨晚 我听说后几乎没睡着
Just last night. I barely slept after I heard.
他是这个城市的民间英雄
He was such a folk hero to the city.
偷偷告诉你 连我都开始
I have to tell you, even I was starting
支持他了
to root for him, you know?
我们决定支付他的葬礼费用
We decided to pay for his funeral expenses.
我们认为这是能为他家人所做的最起码的
We thought it was the least we could do for his family.
喂
Hello?
我得走了 但谢谢来电
Uh, I gotta get going, but thanks for the call.
听着 如果你需要
Well, listen, if you ever need--
警长 你在哪里
Sarge, where are you at?
好 别动 我二十分钟后到
All right, well, stay there. I'll be there in 20.
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
法律与秩序
组 织 犯 罪
第三季 第二集
我去倒了一杯咖啡 希望没关系
Grabbed a coffee. Hope that's OK.
燕麦牛奶对特警来说很高级啊
Oat milk's pretty fancy for a squad room.
这里不是特警 是特遣队
It's not a squad room. It's a task force.
而且燕麦牛奶上面有标签
Also that oat milk was labeled,
意味着你不能喝
which means it's off-limits.
看来你就是婕特
So you must be Jet.
你是说你看到了我的名字
You mean you saw my name was on it
依然用了牛奶
and you used it anyway?
我是杰米
I'm Jamie.
麦杰世帝大赌场的建造
Construction continues
今早依然有序进行
on New York's Majestic Casino this morning
尽管附近居民
despite the apparent accidental death
及街坊倡议人
of nearby resident
亨利·科尔
纽约市民震惊民间英雄去世
亨利·科尔昨晚意外去世
and neighborhood advocate Henry Cole.
赌场由大房♥产开♥发♥商牵头
The casino, spearheaded by long-term real estate developer...
那不是意外
It wasn't an accident.
亨利·科尔吗
Henry Cole?
那个男人一辈子都住在那个公♥寓♥
The man lives his entire life in that apartment,
但当他或许阻止了
but when it comes to maybe stopping
一个百万亿美元项目时
a billion-dollar project,
他就"意外"从窗户坠落而亡吗
he "accidentally" falls out of his window?
不可能
No way. No way.
什么不可能
No way what?
这肯定跟塞拉斯家族有关
The Silas family's behind this somehow.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
泰迪给我打电♥话♥了
Teddy calls me.
我只想看看法医报告
I just want to see the ME report.
我想把这个案子当作凶案办理
I want to treat this as a homicide.
但你说泰迪给你打电♥话♥了
But you said Teddy called you.
-没错 -我不明白你的意思
- Exactly. - You're not making any sense.
我说的很明白了 这人是谁
I'm making perfect sense. Who is this?
杰米·威兰警探 新来的
Detective Jamie Whelan, new guy.
他什么时候青春期
When's he hitting puberty?
让他感觉受到欢迎 埃利奥特
Make him feel welcome, Elliot.
我说过我想要个老手
I told you I wanted an old head.
我不想看到斗牛小子
I don't want these Tic Tac guys.
抖音
TikTok.
我不管叫什么
I don't care what it's called.
听着 他资历很好
Look, he has serious credentials.
而且凭我对你的了解
And if I didn't know any better,
他就是下一个斯特布勒
I'd say he was a Stabler in the making.
还有 我认为孩子是未来
Also, I believe the children are our future,
所以让他们领路吧
so let them lead the way.
好 我带他们去科尔那
All right, well, I'll take them over to Cole's,
看他怎么样
see how he does.
-不 不行 -什么
- No, you're not. - What?
你要带他去吃午餐
You're gonna take him to lunch.
给他买♥♥鱼条和炸薯球吗
Buy him fish sticks and tater tots?
你要去了解他
And you're gonna get to know him.
而且你不能对一个醉酒坠楼的人
And you are not opening a murder investigation
展开凶案调查
on a guy who got drunk and fell,
尤其是这事牵扯到
especially when it has to do with one
纽约市最有权势的家族
of the most powerful families in New York City.
今天不行
Uh-uh, not today.
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
听到了
I hear you.
对了 祝好运 这裙子
By the way, good luck. That dress--
不管是什么她都会同意
she won't say no to anything.
当被问到
When asked about the decision
发生了今天的惨剧后
to press ahead with construction
继续加快建筑进程时
in light of today's tragic circumstances...
-早 婕特 -早 警探
- Morning, Jet. - Good morning, Detective.
-早 -泰迪·塞拉斯回答"我们对社区
- Morn-- - Teddy Silas responded that "we have a responsibility
负有责任 需要按时完成项目"
to the community to complete the project on time."
斯特布勒警探 我
Detective Stabler, I'm--
我知道你是谁 我们走
I know who you are. Let's take a ride.
你跟这事有关系吗
Did you have anything to do with this?
亨利·科尔死亡
看着我 告诉我你跟亨利·科尔的死
Look at me and tell me you had nothing to do
-没有关系 -你认真的吗
- with Henry Cole's death. - Are you being serious?
是的
Yes, I am.
珍珠 这家伙过去一周
Pearl, the guy had been drinking
都在喝酒
straight out of the bottle for a solid week.
他喝醉了 从阳台上摔下去
He got drunk. He fell off the balcony.
重力作用罢了 你怎么会认为
Gravity took over. How could you possibly think
我跟这件事有关呢
that I would have anything to do with this?
你知道为什么
You know how.
你占据了我的全部内心
You are all of my heart,
全部
all of it.
我绝不会做任何
And I would never do anything
破坏我们婚姻或你对我的信任的事
that would jeopardize our marriage or your trust in me.
连赌场都不如你重要
Not even the damn casino is as important to me
我发誓
as you are, I swear that to God.
我也发誓 如果你让我们陷入危机
And I swear to God, if you put us in jeopardy...
所以你的逮捕率
So you tripled the arrests
比队里其他人都要高两倍 对吗
of anyone else in your squad, huh?
我的队伍在贝拉港
My squad was out in Belle Harbor.
就是乡下 不算数
It's the boonies. It doesn't count.
如果是真枪实弹 那就算数
If you're dealing with live bullets, it counts.
我猜自己是想要更多实战
I guess I'm looking for more action.
在组织犯罪科吗
In Organized Crime?
缉毒科和扫黑科的机会更多
You get more of that in Narcotics or the Gang Unit.
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
我不喜欢霸凌者
I don't like bullies.
他们偷走你的午餐费 抄你的作业
They steal your lunch money, and they copy your homework,
然后还是把你一顿狂揍
and then they beat the crap out of you anyway
只是为了好玩 这就是组织犯罪
just for the hell of it, and that's all organized crime is.
那里的所有人 都是霸凌者
All those guys out there, they're bullies,
只是让普通人的生活更加艰难
just making life harder for ordinary people.
所以兄弟会更差劲
It's what makes the brotherhood,
就是假装好人的那些警♥察♥
cops posing as good guys, even worse.
我不喜欢他们
And I don't like 'em.
阿雅娜 进来吧
Oh, Ayanna, come in.
我们已经开始讨论抚养权了
We've already started talking about custody.
好吧 这么快
OK, wow.
丹妮诗 能和你聊一下吗
Denise, can I just talk to you for a minute?
只有我俩
In private?
我们真的到这种地步了吗
Um, are we actually doing this?
你还在期待什么
What were you expecting?
我期待你不要因为我的工作惩罚我
I expect you to stop punishing me for doing my job.
你原本有两份工作
Well, you had two jobs,
你放弃了作为妻子和妈妈的那一份
and you abandoned being a wife and being a mother.
-那也是工作 -好
- That's work too. - Ok.
如果你不给我机会 那我没法做
I can't do that work if you won't let me.
你跟那个讨厌我的姐姐同住
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表