剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
法律与秩序
组织犯罪
在全国最大的城市
In the nation's largest city,
黑社会的邪恶暴♥力♥成员
the vicious and violent members of the underworld
被组织犯罪管制局的警探
are hunted by the detectives
全力追捕
of the Organized Crime Control Bureau.
以下就是他们的故事
These are their stories.
瑟曼副督察
Deputy Inspector Thurman.
我很激动能向你致谢
I was just so excited to show my appreciation.
你拒绝这个职位后 职位空缺
The vacancy that opened up when you declined the position.
贝南达·梅内德斯
Bernanda Menendez.
和哈瓦那的大毒枭们有所关联
Connected with some major players out of Havana.
我需要一些迈阿密年轻混混的消息
I need some information on some young faces out of Miami.
我要保护我的家人
I gotta protect my own family.
他们往北边运货 喜欢街头赛车
They're moving product north. They're into street racing.
上
Go!
-你能行吗 -第一次卧底行动
- You up for this? - First undercover op?
当然
Hell yeah.
拿出你最好的状态
Be on top of your game.
你想帮忙吗
Do you wanna help out?
抱歉 我要把监听撤掉
I'm sorry. I'm ditching the wire.
有警车跟着我们吗
Police car behind us?
感觉像是警车
Feels like cops to me.
甩掉他们
Lose them.
我们在一块会有很多乐子
We're gonna have fun with you.
刚才那是谁啊
Yo, who was that back there?
我应该崩了他们吗
Should I have blasted them?
-我其实可以崩了他们的 -闭嘴
- I could have blasted them. - Shut up for a second.
他要去哪
Where is he going?
莫里斯高地
他往左拐了
He's taking a left.
警长 我们怎么办
Sarge, what's the move?
就跟着他吧 我们就在你们后面
Just stay on him. We're right behind you.
我得说一句 杜兰不会高兴的
I'm just saying, Duran's not gonna like this.
我会搞定杜兰 好吗
I will take care of Duran, okay?
可我们现在有麻烦事了
Yeah, but now we got loose ends.
给我闭嘴 克里斯托瓦尔
Stop talking, Cristobal!
杜兰在哪
Where's Duran?
我们要去找杜兰 他在哪
We are going to see Duran. Where is he?
我不会带着尾巴去见他的
I'm not about to take this heat to him.
我刚刚甩掉了尾巴 我救了你们俩 好吗
Well, I just lost the heat. I saved you both, all right?
我就有资格认识一下了
That gets me an introduction.
告诉我杜兰在哪
Now tell me where Duran is
我们就可以上路了
so we can get the hell off the road.
我不清楚那辆车里正在发生什么
I don't know what's happening in that car.
她已经进去了
She's already in there.
来吧
Come on.
你的工作是给我找到买♥♥家
Your job was to find me a buyer.
我们最多有48小时去另外找一个 否则...
We got 48 hours at best to find another one, or--
头儿
Hey, jefe.
他...他是谁
Who--who is this?
就是我跟你说过的那个人
It's the guy I told you about.
凯文
Kevin.
你就是那司机 对吧
You're the driver, right?
对 她带我来
Yeah, and she brought me here
因为我能解决你的问题
'cause I'm the solution to your problems.
-是吗 -对
- Oh, really? - Yeah.
如果不是我 这两位现在都已经戴上手铐了
If it wasn't for me, these two would be in cuffs right now.
那样的话你觉得警♥察♥
And how long do you think it would take
多久就会找到你
for the cops to find you?
所以也许你应该说句谢谢
So maybe you should say thank you.
-谢谢 -这就对了 不要恶狠狠的
- Oh, thank you. - Yeah, instead of getting all worked up.
我可以开车 我可以卖♥♥货
Look, I can drive. I can deal.
-还有其它的 -其它的
- Among other things. - Other things?
比如呢 打警♥察♥吗
Like what--hitting cops, eh?
他不是好事
He's bad news.
你们出什么毛病了
What is wrong with you,
又给我搞这么个麻烦过来
to bring me another problem like this?
我能上个厕所吗
Can I use the bathroom? Huh?
所有人... 所有人都出去
Okay. Everybody--everybody out!
你推我♥干♥什么 兄弟 我可不想跟你打架
Why are you pushing me, bro? I don't wanna fight you.
我只是想上个厕所
I just wanted to use the bathroom.
这里没厕所
There ain't no bathroom here.
我再也不想看见他
I don't wanna see his face again.
马上给我把他弄走
Get him out of here, now.
-你要干什么 -快点 我们走
- What are you doing? - Vamos. Let's go.
-你要... -走
- What are you-- - Move.
快 走吧 赶紧的
Come on. Walk. Vamos.
快 出去
Come on. Get outta here.
-你厉害 -滚
- You tough. - Step.
我去别的地方找呗
I'll go look somewhere else.
你就这么把我赶出来
You're just gonna throw me out?
我们不用你了
We're done with you, okay?
别犯傻再回来
Don't make the mistake of trying to come back here.
谢天谢地你带着手♥机♥ 我们还能追踪你
Thank God you had your phone on you so we could track you.
你为什么把窃听装置给扔了
Why'd you ditch your wire?
他们一搜身就会发现了 我必须扔
They were gonna find it when they frisked me--I had to.
并没有搜你 你自己也清楚
That is not what happened, and you know it.
你违抗了上级的指示
You disobeyed a direct order,
把我们都置于危险之中
and you put all of us in jeopardy.
我刚刚在酒吧里看到克里斯托瓦尔和贝南达了
I just put eyes on Cristobal and Bernanda in the bar.
呼叫支援吧 我们可以抓住他们
Call backup now, we can take them in.
警长 他们不是目标 不再是了
Sarge, look, they're not the target, okay, not anymore.
这里有比他们大得多的事
There's something way bigger going on here.
从迈阿密北上的所有人
All the guys coming up from Miami,
他们都为一个人工作 杜兰
they're working for one guy-- Duran.
看起来 迈阿密是他的
Look, apparently, he owns Miami.
现在他想要纽约
Now he wants New York.
他来这边两天 来寻找个买♥♥家
He's in town for two days to scout a buyer,
我已经打进去了
and I got an in.
或者说是差点
Or I did.
我们并不清楚里面是什么情况啊
Well, we didn't know what was going on in there.
-我是去帮你的 -不 不
- I came to help you. - No, no.
现在杜兰不会信任我了
There's no way Duran's gonna trust me now.
我同意你说的
Yeah, I think you're right.
那我们就利用这点吧
So let's use it to our advantage.
也许杜兰没办法信任你
Maybe Duran can't trust you.
你是个狡猾的混♥蛋♥ 罪有应得
You're a crooked bastard who deserves to pay.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
你让我们了解的情况 完成任务就是我的事了
You got us in, but it's my turn to finish the job.
我先得杀了你
I just gotta murder you first.
法律与秩序
组 织 犯 罪
第三季 第十一集
别这样 哥们
You don't have to do this, man.
-你也偷到我头上了 -不 没有
- You steal from me too? - No! No!
是我犯浑了
Look, I messed up.
我犯浑了 我知道了
I messed up. Okay, I get that.
但我可以将功补过
But I can make it right. Okay?
-我可以将功补过 -太迟了
- I can make it right. - Too late.
拍好了 你没事吧
And we got it. You all right?
把这发给犯罪现场调查组 别让他们知道是假的
Get this to CSU, don't let them know it was staged.
如果他们都信了 那么
If they can't tell it was fake, then--
你真觉得能行
You really think it'll work?
杜兰要卖♥♥掉从迈阿密
Well, Duran's gotta offload that new shipment
送来的那批新货
he just brought up from Miami.
我装成买♥♥家 又帮他解决麻烦
I pose as a buyer who's just done him a favor,
我认为他会愿意跟我谈
I think he'll be more inclined to talk to me.
他会要求先看到钱
He's gonna need to see money.
我知道
I know.
我去拿
I'll go get it.
我去问问
I'll find out.
给
Here you go.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表