剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
I want it burned to the ground.
我 你 那个样板
I--if you--um, the swatches.
你知道我不会妥协的
You know I'm not going to compromise.
你什么时候有新货 再打给我
So when you have the shipment in, call me.
还好吗 你看起来好累
Everything okay? You look stressed.
没事 油漆工 我要的东西还没到
Yeah, just decorator--shipment delays.
那是什么
What's that?
我从摩加多餐厅打包回来的
It's takeout from Café Mogador.
我的最爱
My favorite.
谁是全天下最好的丈夫
Who's the best husband?
你
You are.
稍等 我还有另一个惊喜
Just wait 'cause I have one more surprise for you.
我不用介绍你们认识了吧
I don't need to introduce you two, do I?
顺带一提 我都从免提里听到了
You were on speakerphone, by the way.
我认识城里的每一位私♥家♥侦♥探♥
See, I know every PI in this city
而且即便有我不认识的
well enough that even when I don't,
我早已名声在外
my reputation precedes me.
不管有谁想找赛拉斯家族任何一个人的污点
Because whenever anyone goes looking for dirt on a Silas,
他们知道我会付双倍价钱让他们闭嘴
they know I'll pay them double to keep them quiet.
为了保护我们的家 我可以做任何事
And I will do anything to protect our family.
支票已经发给你了 罗妮
Check's in the mail, Ronnie.
谢谢 赛拉斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Silas.
祝您愉快
Have a good day.
你真的有外遇吗 泰迪
Are you really having an affair, Teddy?
宝贝 宝贝
Baby. Babe.
你就是我的一切
You are my everything.
我永远不会
I would never.
那亨利呢
What about Henry?
我们将成为这座城市的国王和王后
We are gonna be king and queen of this city.
一将功成万骨枯
You don't get to be royalty
不杀人怎么当上贵族呢
without chopping off a couple heads, right?
拿些盘子来吧
Why don't you grab us some plates?
我去开一瓶酒
I'll open a bottle of wine.
赶紧吃吧 趁热
We should eat before this gets cold.
...赌场建设现场
...Of Henry Cole
亨利·科尔死亡案的嫌疑人
at the Majestic Casino construction site.
英雄警官勇救宝宝 真不错
Hero cop saves baby. That's gotta feel good.
是啊 我是拯救宝宝的英雄
Yeah. I'm a baby-saving hero
但却想不起来接自己的孩子
who can't remember to pick up her own child.
你是我的英雄
You're my hero.
敬你
To you.
敬蒂迪·海耶斯
To Dede Hayes.
敬亨利·科尔
To Henry Cole.
对
Yeah.
一则悲伤的消息 纽约警♥察♥局丹尼·默多克警官
In tragic news, NYPD officer Danny Murdoch
丹尼·默多克警官在锡安山医院去世
今晚因伤势过重不治
succumbed to his injuries and died tonight
在锡安山医院不幸去世
at Mount Zion Hospital.
身后只留下他的妻子和五个孩子
He leaves behind his wife and five children.
静音
你还好吗
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
可能是那五个孩子 只是
I think it was the five kids. It just--
让我想起了自己
Hit a little too close to home.
有什么我能帮上忙的吗
Yeah, is there anything I can do?
没有 没事
No. No.
只是不太想说话
Just don't feel much like talking anymore.
明天见 警探
I'll see you tomorrow, Detective.
还有 肯尼不是主谋
You know, Kenny wasn't the mastermind.
有人雇佣了他
Somebody hired him.
应该做的事 我们会做的
We're gonna do what we need to do.
谢谢 警长
Appreciate you, Sarge.
我也要谢谢你
Yeah, I appreciate you.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表