剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
让我终于可以调离情报科
paved the path for me to move out of IB.
所以当他们找我说
So when they came to me and said
我能和阿雅娜·贝尔共事
that I could be working with Ayanna Bell,
我立马就答应了
I jumped at the chance.
我成为你的死忠粉有一段时间了
I've been a big fan for a while.
你多大岁数
How old are you?
复活节满34岁
I'll be 34 on Easter.
不好意思
Oh, OK, sorry.
没事 没事
It's all right. That's all right.
我早习惯了 相信你也是
I've heard it my whole life, as I'm sure you have, too.
雷 恭喜你
Well, Ray, congratulations.
很高兴认识你
It is great meeting you.
非常期待与你共事
I really look forward to working together.
好的
Yeah.
有人跟你提过局里的
Has anyone talked to you about the new needs
新需求吗
for the department?
什么新需求
What new needs?
中城办公区有五层楼都长满了石棉
Midtown just uncovered five floors full of asbestos.
我们在找临时办公点
We're looking for some temp space.
你这里就五个人办公吗
You have, what, five people working here?
你好
Hey.
回来上班啦 亲爱的朋友
Once more unto the breach, dear friends.
-他来了 -欢迎回归
- There he is. - Welcome back.
非常感谢
Well, thanks very much.
别太激动了
Let's not get too excited.
就休息了两周
It was just a couple of weeks.
大家都还好吗
Everyone good?
你帮我查了古巴黑帮的信息吗
So you get the info on the Cuban mafia for me?
查了 从佛罗里达的资料库...
Yes, we started with the database in Florida and--
埃利奥特 各位
Elliot, everyone.
给你们介绍一下
I want you to meet someone.
雷 这位是埃利奥特·斯特布勒警探
Ray, this is Detective Elliot Stabler.
埃利奥特 这位是瑟曼副督察
Elliot, Deputy Inspector Thurman,
-你也可以叫他雷 -你好 雷
- or you can call him Ray. - Hey, Ray.
很高兴见到你 警探
Pleased to meet you, detective.
听说过很多你的英勇事迹
I've heard so many wonderful things.
你确定说的是我吗
Sure you got the right guy?
不耽误你们了
I'll get out of your hair.
祝好
Have a great day.
正式复职吧
Let's make you official.
莉莲不管我们了吗
So Lillian gave up on us?
总部的政♥治♥斗争
I will not pretend to know the politics
我就不揣着糊涂装明白了
that goes down in 1PP.
欢迎回归
Welcome back.
很高兴能回归
It's good to be back.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
当然
I am.
我想开始查案了
I'd like to get started.
开始吧
Let's do it.
谢莉·阿尔瓦雷斯
Sherie Alvarez.
最后所在地是她公♥寓♥ 晚八点一刻左右
Last known was her apartment around 8:15 last evening.
杰米和我去了她健身房♥查监控
Yeah, Jamie and I hit her gym, checked the cameras,
跟一些证人聊过 没有发现
talked to some witnesses, nothing.
大约一小时前 已向交管局和交通部
Put the BOLO out to Transit Authority and DOT
发送了通缉令
about an hour ago.
-她手♥机♥有线索吗 -还在查
- Any luck with her phone? - Still working on it.
提诺提供了这个涉案团伙的消息吗
Tino say anything about this crew that was involved?
迈阿密来的年轻毒贩
A bunch of young guns out of Miami,
往北边运货
they're moving product north.
我知道他们喜欢街头赛车
What I do know is they're into street racing.
让最好的车手驾驶赛车
You put the best drivers in these chase cars,
他们逃脱的可能性极大
you give them the best shot at escaping.
我们手头有这样的人吗
We have anybody like that on our radar?
也许跟南布朗克斯的一个组织
Maybe there's a connection to the corporation
有些关联
in the South Bronx.
如果你是古巴人 那地方曾是大本营
I mean, if you're Cuban, that used to be home base,
-不然就在哈德逊县 -想法不错
- that or Hudson County. - That's a good idea.
我在那边有熟人
I got a connection up there.
你跟我走一趟吧
You and me, let's go for a ride.
这不是...
Is that--
这是谁啊
Who's that?
不 不可能
No, can't be.
埃斯特班 见到你真开心
Oh, Esteban, good to see you.
你气色不错
You look good.
你逗我呢
Are you kidding?
我气色超好
I look great.
-这位是谁 -瑞斯警探
- Who's this one? - Detective Reyes.
听我讲 如果他对你不好
Listen, if he don't treat you right,
你就告诉我
you let me know, OK?
我来教训他
I'll tune him up.
他就是个纸老虎
He's not as tough as he looks.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我需要一些迈阿密年轻混混的消息
I need some information on some young faces out of Miami.
可能是最近才来
They're probably recent.
他们跟街头赛车有关联
They've got a connection to street racing.
有位失踪女性需要帮助
There's a woman missing who needs help.
她是提诺的妻子
That's Tino's wife.
埃斯特班 告诉我
Esteban. Talk to me.
埃斯特班
Esteban.
我知道迈阿密来的人让人害怕
Boys out of Miami got people scared, I understand.
就告诉我 谁是老大
Just, who's the man in charge?
我希望你找到她
I hope you find her.
真心希望
I do, but, uh,
但我要保护我的家人
I've got to protect my own family.
我什么时候能拿钱
So how soon can I get paid?
首先我们要点数
Well, first, we got to count it.
之后要称重 测试品质
Then we got to weigh it, test the quality.
我已经订了机票了
I already booked my flight.
你很着急吗 伊内丝
Are you in some kind of hurry, Ines?
我们准备好后会通知你
I'll let you know when we're ready.
那个被关起来的蠢货情况如何
Yo, what's going on with that fool that got locked up?
监狱的熟人说
My guy at Rikers said
他至少得在牢里过周末
he's there through the weekend at least.
大头的货要下周中才会到
Mm, the big shipment isn't coming till the middle next week.
好
Ok.
把她带走
Let's move her.
现在处理她 不是更简单吗
Wouldn't it be easier if we just took care of her now?
如果这会做掉 她牢里的老公会跟警方交代
Listen, we dust her while her husband's in jail, he'll talk.
她在我们手里 他就不敢乱说话
If she stays with us, he'll keep his mouth shut.
但我这会不想再看见她
But I don't want to look at her no more right now.
她把血弄我新鞋子上了
She got blood on my new shoes.
带她出去
Get her out of here.
杰米从迈阿密缉毒小组打听了
OK, Jamie just got something back from the drug unit
一些消息
down in Miami.
什么消息
What'd you find out?
贝南达·梅内德斯
Bernanda Menendez.
因非法持有毒品坐牢两年
She did two years for possession,
据说和哈瓦那的大毒枭们
supposedly got connected with some major players
有所关联
out of Havana.
她以前常去南岸赛车
She used to race cars down in South Beach.
她是发号♥施令的人吗
She the shot caller?
她确实很聪明
I mean, she's savvy.
她在监狱里还取得了学历
She got her degree while she was still in prison.
但即便如此 我仍觉得
But even with her resume, something's telling me
她不是食物链顶端的人
she's not at the top of the food chain.
稍等
Oh, hold on.
谢莉的蓝牙耳机是全新的 可以追踪
Sherie's ear pods, brand new and very traceable
只需用她丈夫的云账户
through her husband's cloud account.
他写了同意书并发来了密♥码♥
He sent the password with written consent,
我找法官签了搜查令
and I got a warrant signed by a judge.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表