剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
她的脸和双手带有盐水痕迹
her face and hands had traces of saltwater on them.
所以身上有盐水 胃里有鱼子酱
So she's got saltwater on her and caviar in her.
听起来像个船上派对
It sounds like a boat party to me.
切尔西码头距离犯罪现场只有五个街区
Chelsea Pier is five blocks from the crime scene.
你看 这里有很多派对船
As you can see, we have a lot of party boats here.
好吧 哪条船提供鱼子酱
Yeah, what about a party boat that serves caviar?
鱼子酱吗 没有 这些都没有
Caviar? No, none of these.
但之前那边有条大游艇
But there was a mega yacht over there,
很漂亮 70多米长
beautiful 250-footer.
-它现在在哪 -不知道
- Where is it now? - Don't know.
大概早上九点开走了
Pushed off around 9:00 a.m.
我需要那条游艇的信息
I need the information on that yacht
和所有你的监控记录
and any surveillance you got.
当然没问题 但我们需要看执行令
Yeah, sure thing, but I'm gonna need to see a warrant
或者法♥院♥指令之类的东西
or some sort of court order.
我老板不喜欢分享信息
My boss doesn't like sharing info.
然而我不喜欢年轻女孩们
And I don't like young girls getting
在大游艇上被强制卖♥♥身
whored out on mega yachts.
所以咱们扯平了
So I'd say we're even.
听着伙计 你要知道 我的下一个要求
Look, buddy, just so you know, my next request
会让你和你的老板更不满意
is gonna be even less desirable for you and your boss.
所以如果你够聪明 或者只要有正常智商
So if you're smart or a man of just an average intelligence,
现在去把我们要的信息拿过来
go get us the information we need.
怎么了
What?
什么这么有趣
What's so funny?
没什么 很享受看你发飙
Nothing, just enjoying your swag.
好吧 我可不信
Yeah, I don't buy that.
我真的没别的意思 弗兰克
I'm not selling anything, Frank.
至少没负面意思
Nothing negative.
只是在吸收这一切
You know, just taking it all in.
我上一个搭档29岁 波多黎各裔
My last partner was 29, Puerto Rican,
很多糟糕的纹身
a lot of bad tattoos, you know--
你会有话直说吗
Do you ever say what you mean?
我是说 得到一张传票并不难
What I mean is, it's not that damn hard to get a subpoena,
所以还是不要威胁别人
so maybe refrain from threatening people.
我这不是威胁 我这是鼓励
That wasn't threatening, that was encouraging.
只要有一个被"鼓励"的傻瓜
Well, all we need is an encouraged idiot
告诉一名善良的助理检察官我们威胁他
telling a virtuous ADA that we threatened him
索要记录
to get the records.
这样一来 我们根据这条信息
Because then every single piece of evidence that we get
获得的每一项证据也会受到影响
based on that information makes it tainted too.
毒树之果 弗兰克
Fruit of the poisonous tree, Frank.
你是警♥察♥还是律师
Are you a cop or a lawyer?
-我两者都是 -你开玩笑吧
- I happen to be both. - Oh, you're kidding me.
没开玩笑
No.
纽约大学 执业三年
NYU, practiced for three years,
不适合我 所以我报了警校
it wasn't for me, so I enrolled in the Academy.
-我有两个请求 -说吧
- I got two requests. - Shoot.
首先 你那些聪明的法律见解还是留给自己吧
One, let's keep those brilliant legal insights to yourself.
其次 我可以鼓励你去搞清楚
And two, may I encourage you to go find out
为什么那傻瓜这么久
why that idiot has taken so long to find
还没找到我们要的信息吗
the information we need, please.
-这是鼓励 -不是威胁吗
- That's encouraging. - Not threatening.
-不是 看到区别了吗 -没有
- No. You see the difference? - No.
斯图尔特·波特办公室
杰克逊街3218号♥
7月6日 星期三
很不错的船
Hell of a boat.
280英尺长 12间船舱 刚船体 游泳池
280 feet long, 12 cabins, steel hull, pool,
直升机升降坪 电影院
helipad, movie theater.
开派对肯定好极了
Must be a great place to throw a party.
确实
It is.
是啊 姑娘们 香槟
Yeah, girls, champagne.
鱼子酱 很多很多鱼子酱
Caviar, lots of caviar.
怎么回事 伙计们
What's this all about, fellas?
再过十分钟我要开会了
I've got a meeting in ten minutes.
你认识这个女孩吗
You know this girl?
不认识
No.
从来都没见过
You've never seen her before?
刚跟你说了
I just told you.
那她昨晚不在那艘游艇上
So she wasn't on that yacht last night?
我不知道 有可能
I don't know. It's possible.
游艇现在不归我所有
It's not in my possession at the moment.
说得具体点
Care to elaborate?
我每年只是七月份用一个月
I only use the boat one month a year in July.
其它时间包租出去
Charter it out the rest of the time.
那一定很赚钱吧
Must get a pretty penny for that.
一周600块
600 grand a week.
我们干错行了 弗兰克
Well, we're in the wrong business, Frank.
大家喜欢租用
People love to lease.
就像人们说的 能开能飘能飞的东西
It's like they say, if it dries, floats, flies or--
最好租
better to lease.
好建议 不过我们更想知道
Yeah, that's great advice, but we're much more interested
谁租了那艘游艇
in the name of the person who leased that yacht.
承租人是特拉华有限责任公♥司♥
Lessee is a Delaware LLC,
为一家车♥臣♥公♥司♥所有
which is owned by a Chechen corporation,
该公♥司♥由一系列俄♥罗♥斯♥有限合伙企业拥有
which is owned by a series of Russian limited partnerships.
空壳公♥司♥的游戏
Shell game.
租约上唯一的名字是一名73岁的汽车推销员
The only person on the lease is a 73-year-old car salesman
来自车♥臣♥首都格罗兹尼
from Grozny, which is the capital of Chechnya,
我也是刚知道的
which is something I just found out.
所以我们觉得这女孩是被贩卖♥♥的
So we're thinking that this girl was trafficked.
看起来是那样
Sounds like that to me.
她离家出走了 我觉得呢
I mean, she ran away from home. My thinking?
她所在的社区有人抓走了她
Somebody in her neighborhood swept her up,
逼她去卖♥♥淫
pimped her out.
法医发现多次明显性侵痕迹
The M.E. found clear signs of repeated sexual trauma.
我有什么能帮忙的
So how can I help?
想知道你是不是认识什么人
Wondering if you know anybody who pimps out young girls
给豪华游艇的有钱东欧人找年轻女孩
to rich Eastern Europeans on super yachts.
虽然细节有出入
Well, not that matches those particulars,
但你的直觉是对的
but your instincts are right.
很多性工作者最后都上了那些游艇
Lots of sex workers tend to end up on those yachts.
是啊 每次大船上集聚富人时
Yeah, it seems like nothing good happens
都不会发生什么好事
when you put a bunch of rich guys on a big boat.
是啊
Yeah.
那你调出了监控录像吗
So have you been able to pull any security footage?
码头工人说外面的摄像头
Dockworker claims the outside cameras
当天不能用
weren't working that day.
是啊 不知为何 那些摄像头
Yeah, for some reason, those cameras
总是不好用
never seem to be functional,
所以我们自己安装了一些摄像头
which is why we put up our own cameras
在码头附近
down there near the pier.
我们也在停车场安装了一些
We also have some in the parking area.
我让他们把监控调出来
I will have them pull up security footage for you.
这是艾娃 早上8:43离开游艇朝东去了
This is Ava running from the yacht heading east at 8:43 a.m.
30秒后
Then 30 seconds later,
有人在后面追她
some guy chases after her.
所以艾娃在游艇上 发生了不好的事
So Ava was on the yachts, something bad happens,
她拼命地跑
she runs like hell.
这人在后面追她 追了五个街区杀了她
This guy chases after her, kills her five blocks away.
镜头太模糊了
The footage is so grainy.
你确定这人是杀手
Are you sure this guy is the shooter?
不确定 一切都太快了
No, it happened too fast.
他戴了口罩
He had a mask on, so.
我们还有其它的录像吗
Do we have any other video?
没了 就这个
No, this is it.
停车场呢
What about the parking lot?
本森说停车场也有一些摄像头
Benson mentioned there was cameras there.
肯莎维豪车服务点
皇后区福利街543号♥
7月6日 星期三
停车场里是你的车
That's your car in the parking lot.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表