剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
I mean, you moved in with your sister who hates me.
不回我的电♥话♥和短♥信♥
You won't return my calls, my texts.
丹妮诗 是我啊
D, it's me.
好吗 拜托
OK? Come on.
不要就这么放弃
Don't just throw this away.
我们不需要律师 我们可以自己解决
We don't need lawyers. We can do this on our own.
阿雅娜 我们的生活不是需要解决的案子
Our life is not a case to crack, Ayanna.
去坐下吧
Now sit your ass down.
我们要离婚
We're getting a divorce.
没有暴♥力♥侵入的迹象
No sign of forced entry.
消防通道里的空朗姆酒瓶
Empty bottle of rum on the fire escape.
他只是失去平衡跌落
Guy just lost his balance and fell.
正如他们所说 一场意外
An accident, just like they said.
你处理过现场吗
Have you processed it?
警探们来来去去
Detectives came and went.
他们只是让我保护现场
They just left me to safeguard it.
不急于下结论
Big rush.
这里需要一支全面取证团队
We'll need a full forensics team in here.
-对所有物品进行指纹基因检测 -明白
- Run a Touch DNA on everything. - Got it.
你真的想在这里找事吗
You really want to Bigfoot this?
我很擅长收拾事后摊子
I'm pretty good with the fallout.
这不是唯一的老鼠[叛徒]
Not the only rat in here.
你说什么
What did you say?
注意你的言辞 你知道
Watch your mouth. Do you know
-你在和谁讲话吗 -你又是谁
- who you're talking to? - And who are you?
警探 警探
Detective. Detective.
去走廊等我
Wait for me in the hallway.
我们还会回来
We'll be back.
确保其他任何人不要进来
Make sure nobody else tramples on through here.
我们正在全面调查此事
We're looking into this full-on.
清楚了吗
Is that clear?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
不要在我的战斗里替我挡子弹
Don't ever fight my battles for me.
这不是你一个人的战斗
It's not just your battle.
这是我加入这一部门的原因
It's the reason I asked to join this unit.
肮脏的警♥察♥是最糟糕的警♥察♥
Dirty cops are the worst kind of cops.
他们让正义警♥察♥的生活更辛苦危险
They make good cops' lives harder and more dangerous.
等我一会
Gimme a sec.
打扰一下 女士
Excuse me, miss.
他们让你拿掉神龛吗
Are they making you take down that shrine?
他们说已经要
They're telling me they're gonna
拆掉这个建筑了
tear down the building already.
不是的
No.
我爸爸在那生活了四十年
My dad lived there 40 years,
现在看来这一切都不重要
and now it's like none of it matters.
这对我很重要
Well, it matters to me.
我是埃利奥特·斯特布勒警探
My name is Detective Elliot Stabler.
那个建筑是犯罪现场
And that building is a crime scene.
-犯罪现场吗 -犯罪现场
- A crime scene? - A crime scene.
在我和我搭档查清♥真♥♥相♥之前
And until my partner and I figure out what really happened,
没人能碰那个建筑
no one is touching that building.
你是说有人杀了我爸爸吗
Are you telling me that you think someone murdered my dad?
不确定 但是我们会查出真♥相♥的
I don't know, but we're gonna find out.
不 不是吧
No, no.
你♥爸♥爸理应安息
Your father deserves to rest in peace.
你也应当安心
And you deserve to rest easy.
所以我们会找到答案的 好吗
So we're gonna get to the answers, OK?
小心
Watch out!
嘿 伙计们 你们没戴安全帽
Hey, guys, you're not wearing hard hats.
施工现场是危险场所
A construction site is a dangerous place.
-杜鲁门 -斯特布勒
- Truman. - Stabler.
有什么发现
What have we got?
死亡原因
Cause of death:
第一第二颈椎骨折
fracture to the cervical spine vertebrae C1 and C2.
科尔先生由于撞击死亡
Mr. Cole died upon impact.
可能是谋杀吗
Foul play?
没有人身伤害的迹象
No sign of physical injury.
但是他的血液酒精含量是0.18
But his BAC was 0.18,
绝对属于昏迷区间
well into the blackout zone.
我们知道他喝多了
We know he was drinking.
不确定是否有人推他
Can't say if he was pushed,
但是他的平衡性和判断力
but his balance and his judgment
在死亡时严重受损
were severely impaired at time of death.
还有吗
Anything else?
老鼠咬痕
Rat bites.
很多
Dozens of them.
基于血流中的败血症推断
Based on the presence of sepsis in the bloodstream,
是死前造成的
they were inflicted premortem.
是一种老式黑♥手♥党♥战术
That's an old mafia tactic.
引入老鼠赶人出去
Bring in the rats to get you out.
不一定
Not necessarily.
疫情期间纽约城的老鼠数量爆♥炸♥增长
New York City's rat population exploded during the pandemic.
在施工现场更是猖獗
They're especially prevalent at construction sites.
没有确凿的证据
There's no hard evidence.
他们要我确认死因
They want me to determine cause of death.
目前来看像是意外身亡
Right now, it's looking like accidental.
申报未决定 有待警方调查
Declare a CUPPI.
等等鼠咬的毒素报告
Wait on the tox report for the rat bites.
我可以延迟报告48小时
I can delay my report 48 hours,
但是这个调查的其他部分
but the rest of the investigation
我无权插手
is out of my hands.
谢了 杜鲁
Thanks, Tru.
有关于亨利公♥寓♥的处理消息吗
Any word on processing Henry's apartment?
没有
No.
我们要行动吗
Are we gonna to move?
等警长命令
Waiting on Sarge.
我们怎么确保犯罪现场不被破坏
How are we gonna trust that the crime scene stays clean?
我都回答不了
I just don't have the answers,
所以现在不要问我问题了
so you gotta stop asking for now.
你有什么消息
What have you got?
亨利是最后一个钉子户对吗
Henry was the last holdout, right?
没错
Yes.
我在想倒数第二个
I'm wondering who in the building
或是倒数第三个钉子户是谁
was second to last or third.
为什么
Why?
他们当时可能也被威胁了
Maybe they were threatened too.
很好
That's good.
拿到业主名单应该很容易
It should be easy enough to get the tenant list.
去搞份过来
Go at it.
-那有老鼠 -所以呢
- Then there's the rats. - Ok?
那些咬伤很不同寻常 全部败血症感染
The bites were unusual, full of sepsis.
没错
Yeah.
哈德逊大学的这些研究生
These grad students at Hudson U
做过一个关于封城期间
did a comprehensive study
纽约市老鼠的综合研究
of New York City rats during lockdown.
或许我们可以给他们一些组织样本
Maybe we could give them some tissue samples,
看看他们能不能给点意见
see if they can give their take.
你想让我找法医把
You want me to have the ME send
亨利·科尔的组织样本发给研究生吗
Henry Cole's tissue samples over to some grad students?
我可以为他们担♥保♥
Look, I can vouch for them.
我可以说是他们的迷妹
Kind of a fan girl.
对那些研究老鼠的家伙吗
Of the rat guys?
对他们的研究
Of their research.
有何不可 我会打电♥话♥的
What the hell, I'll make the call.
反正我们也不会损失什么 对吧
You know, what have we got to lose, right?
我怎么一直没收到你的消息
How come I haven't heard from you?
你让我去解决问题 我解决了
You tell me to fix the problem, I get the job done.
注意你的言辞
Hey, hey, watch what you say.
我知道的越少越好
The less I know, the better,
特别是在谈及业务的时候
especially when it comes to business.
我只是在想 你会为我骄傲
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表