剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
I just thought, you know, you'd be proud.
我们又回归正轨了
I mean, you know, we're back on schedule.
老天
Oh, damn.
我是把金色星星奖励贴纸落在车里了吗
And here I left my gold star stickers in the car?
我得怎么做才能补偿你啊
What can I do to make it up to you?
-爸 -"爸"是那个给你换尿布
- Dad. - "Dad" is the guy who changed your diapers
给你付钱去寄宿学校的人
and paid for boarding school.
我是这家公♥司♥的老板
I'm the head of this company,
而你是我的副手
and you are my second in command.
我只希望你能拿成果给我
All I expect from you is results.
你想要赞美
You want praise,
就从你那个ins模特妻子那里找
get it from your Insta model of a wife.
不要再这么叫她
Stop calling her that.
我想怎么叫她就怎么叫
I'll call her anything I want.
而你需要长大了
And you need to grow the hell up.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
听着 我对你严厉是因为我爱你 儿子
Look, I'm hard on you because I love you, son.
你之后会感谢我的
You'll thank me for it later.
不 你现在就该感谢我
Hell, you should thank me now.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
你是个好男人
You're a good man.
所以赶紧让我抱上孙子好吗
So maybe get me a grandkid one of these days, huh?
我一直想让家里有个小罗伯特
I always wanted a Robert Jr. in the family.
所以我们跟踪调查了
So we tracked the differences
上城鼠和下城鼠之间的差异
between uptown rats and downtown rats,
甚至区分了东村和西村的鼠
even East Village from West Village.
它们的区别在于DNA排序
It's all about DNA sequencing.
你还记得那只走红网络的纽约披萨鼠吗
Do you remember the NYC pizza rat that went viral?
所有人都觉得它是东村的鼠
Everyone thought he was from the East Village.
实际上 它是从上西区跋涉过来的
He actually commuted from the Upper West Side.
太酷了 迈尔斯
That's so cool, Miles.
咬了亨利·科尔的哪种鼠
What kind of rat bit Henry Cole?
这点就有趣了
Well, this is where it gets interesting.
它不属于纽约族群
It wasn't a New York variety,
纽约族群主要是棕鼠 褐家鼠
which are predominantly brown rats, Rattus norvegicus.
而它们是黑色非洲冠鼠
These were black African crested rats,
唯一能自己产生毒素的啮齿动物
the only rodents who create their own poison.
它们不生活在纽约
They don't exist in New York.
所以是有人买♥♥了它们
So someone had to buy them.
它们在哪里能买♥♥到
Where would they do that?
我们不知道
We don't know.
那你们这些鼠是从哪弄来的
So where'd you get these?
就告诉我们吧 伙计们
Just tell us, guys.
在非法网站上从一个非洲供应商那买♥♥的
An illegal site from an African vendor.
他们是自提还是邮寄
Were they picked up? Delivered?
我们不能告诉你
We can't tell you that.
那些人很危险
These people could be dangerous.
行吧 听着伙计们
All right. Look, guys.
我们在调查一桩谋杀案
We're investigating a murder here.
你该不会想妨碍司法公正的
You don't want to obstruct justice,
因为那样我就得把你铐起来
because then I'd have to cuff you,
把你带去赖克斯岛监狱
bring you to Rikers Island.
那里可是有很多鼠
I mean, there's a lot of rats there,
但我不觉得你们会过得舒服
but I don't think you'll be comfortable.
你们让我别无他选
You leave me with no choice.
等下 等下 是在布朗克斯
Wait, wait, wait. It's in the Bronx.
-西蒙 -抱歉
- Simon. - I'm sorry.
好了
Yeah.
好的 是的 谢谢你
Ok. Yes, thank you.
丹妮诗吗
Denise?
-你尊重我吗 埃利奥特 -什么
- Do you respect me, Elliot? - What?
你尊重我吗
Do you respect me?
我当然尊重你
Of course I do.
那你为什么没有服从我的命令
Then why didn't you follow my orders?
你是什么意思
What does that mean?
你对亨利·科尔的死开启了调查
You opened up an investigation on Henry Cole's death
但我告诉过你要先和我确认
when I told you to check in with me first.
-谁告诉你的 -不不不不
- Who told you that? - No, no, no, no.
不是你在问我问题
You're not asking me questions.
而是我在问你问题
I'm asking you questions.
我们之前也说过这个问题
Now, we have been down this road before.
我不允许我的权威被冒犯
I will not be undermined.
-清楚吗 -非常清楚
- Is that clear? - Very clear.
在法医报告出来前我有两天时间
I had two days before the ME's report was gonna come out.
而我告诉你等等
And I told you to wait.
埃利奥特
Elliott.
一切有关这个赌场的事情
Everything that has to do with this casino
都是政♥治♥炸♥弹♥
is political dynamite.
它需要用技巧 策略来处理
It has to be handled with tact, strategy.
那不是我的强项
Those aren't exactly my strong suits.
我的强项在此
Well, they are mine.
无论我们做什么 都要一起做
Whatever we do, we have to do it together.
-行吗 -行
- Agreed? - Agreed.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
警长
Sarge?
我们有发现
We've got something.
现在购买♥♥ $98.99/只
所以你们是在告诉我 我们的理论是
So you're telling me that our working theory
所以你们是在告诉我 我们的理论是
So you're telling me that our working theory
他们用老鼠杀了亨利·科尔
is that they killed Henry Cole with rats?
这个在法医报告里有提及
It was indicated in the ME report.
是的 这种鼠自带毒性
Yes, this breed is poisonous,
我们认为是有人把它们放在了现场
and we believe that someone placed them on the scene.
这是他们最可能购买♥♥老鼠的网站
This is the site where they were most likely purchased.
-他们是合法商贩吗 -不 暗网
- Are they a legal vendor? - No, dark web.
这些不受法律约束的在线市场
These unregulated online markets
在过去几年爆发式增长
have exploded in the past few years.
购买♥♥象牙 幼虎 穿山甲
Buying elephant ivory, tiger cubs, pangolin--
现在就像点鼠标一样简单
it's as easy as click and pay now.
我们知道幕后黑手吗
Do we know who's behind this?
这人位于高桥
The guy's located up in Highbridge.
我们想要包围他
We want to brace him,
看他过去几周是否贩售过非洲大鼠
see if he sold any African rats in the past week.
或许能给我们一个嫌疑人
Might lead us to a suspect.
那我们是需要什么人的许可
So do we need clearance from anyone,
还是现在就准备出发
or are we ready to roll?
如果这是一起谋杀 就有人要为此负责
If this is a murder, somebody needs to answer for it.
我们走
Let's roll.
我在想...
I was thinking, uh...
也许丹妮诗是对的
you know, maybe Denise is right.
我总是把时间都用在事业上
All I ever had time for was my career.
天哪 这值得吗
God, is it worth it?
我只能说 我是很久以前结的婚
Well, all I can tell you is I was married a long time,
我以前每天都问自己同样的问题
and I used to ask myself that very same question every day.
如果要我坦白说...
And, you know, if I'm being honest...
我的婚姻能继续的唯一原因就是凯茜在经营
The only reason it lasted was Kathy made it work.
糟糕的丈夫
Crap husband.
你这是承认了吗
Are you admitting that?
如果你想成为糟糕的妻子那我承认
I will if you admit to being a crap wife.
我们好坏 我们最坏了
We suck. We're the worst.
往好处想 我们还有工作 对吗
Look on the bright side. We still got our job, right?
还有哪里能让你
I mean, where else can you drive up to the Bronx
领着薪水和好友开车去布朗克斯
with a good friend and get paid for it?
没错
Right.
美梦成真
Living the dream.
美梦成真
Living the dream.
从这里看上去不像是在贩卖♥♥动物
Doesn't exactly look like Ringling Brothers from here.
你这乌鸦嘴
You jinxed it.
你想进去一探究竟吗
You wanna go in there and check it out?
绝不
Hell no.
灌木丛里的人 纽约警局 快出来
Yo, in the bushes, NYPD! Come on out!
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表